Friday, February 1, 2013

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God


 Zion and Jerusalem, February 1, 2013



Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God?

(New Testament | 1 Corinthians 6:9)

ON



val wrote in response to my blog discourse saying:


“Satan has deceived the whole world that includes you! until a woman delivers the true word of God Rev 12:5. I am the prophet like unto Moses and Elijah Matt 17:3, Acts 3:23, Luke 1:17 delivering the true word John 1:1 from the wilderness Rev 12:6 that turns the hearts of the Father’s to the children of God as a witness Matt 24:14 to prepare a people for the Lord’s return. God our Father will not put any child of his into a hell fire no matter what their sins. It never entered the heart or mind of God to ever do such a thing Jer 7:31, Jer 19:5. As Elijah I speak boldly in the Holy Spirit. You would be wise to hear all before you judge any.

 http://thegoodtale.blogspot.com”


Miguel Angel Replied To VAL.

And again, verily I say unto you, that the Son of Man cometh not in the form of a woman, neither of a man traveling on the earth.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 49:22)

Darling, I know you. Keep telling yourself that. You are totally misquoting all the scriptures you reference towards me or even towards yourself. You are sick and drunk, not mad, for you have not only judged me wrong but you have misquoted all the scriptures perverting the right way of the LORD to the wrong man, in the wrong place and at the wrong time.

Did not this enter into your god of divination by numbers to tell you such a thing, that as per what you took from the revelation of Apocalypse of John 12:5 and 12:6, that taking away or adding from the book revelation of God as you did is Egyptus or forbidden. And that by so doing it will bring upon you and your children all the curses of the book upon you. You may have read the Bible and be familiar with many verses, lines and precepts of the holy writ, but you do not understand them. And this has proven to be a snare unto your feet, to fall, to be taken and to rise no more.

You may have good intentions and purity of conscience, which I kind of doubt because there is nothing praisewrthy in you. But good intentions and desires or memory of the scriptures does not give you or anyone unless that persona has been called of God as was Aaron, the particular authority to handle the word of the gospel much less to speak in the name of GOD. The Church of Chirst is a church of order and not a church of confusion. You are not crazy or mad, you are a sick and drunken impostor and usurper of authority. The light of the scriptures has blinded you to awe and you are drunk with ald wine.  I have been a drunkard of Ephraim myself, so I know what it feels and tastes like to be where you are. But I am kind of sober now. It would have been better for you never to have meddled with the Holy Scriptures with unclean hands for they have or will tear your soul appart with plagues and omnious desolations of abomination and even death. For of this it is plainly written to the understanding of all:



For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

(New Testament | Revelation 22:18 - 19)

For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little: For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people. To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear.

But the word of the LORD was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken.

(Old Testament | Isaiah 28:10 - 13)


As you see, you have damned yourself without my help or as the LORD said he would do in the Blog or discourse you read from me before this and to which you responded in your folly the above words you sent me.  You did not consider the whole matter, and the same scriptures you quoted in Proverbs 18:13 has been turned against your own head, for I warned you not to contend against the word of GOD saying:


And he that will contend against the word of the Lord, let him be accursed; and he that shall deny these things, let him be accursed; for unto them will I show no greater things, saith Jesus Christ; for I am he who speaketh.

(Book of Mormon | Ether 4:8)


And presumptuous, besides blasphemous are all those who pretend to preach, to marry, to baptize and to perform any other sacrament in the name of the LORD without his particular authorization. And no one receives his authorization just by reading the bible, no matter a pure are his motives and the intentions of the desires of his or her heart. Even a prophet of the Living God said similar words as these as I am able to recall them.

I know who you are. Even before I read your reply to my most recent post or blogspot this morning, I knew you were coming with a strange gospel or tale and fables. And as per your own Matthews 24:14 reference, tell me NOW, which gospel or good news are you preaching unto the whole world? I am all ears to hear it. I have been expecting you. I want to hear it. You can’t because there is no truth in you. You do not even know the first principles of the everlasting gospel. You have not entered yet by the door into the kigdom of GOD, much less into the kigdom of heaven. I know you are being deceived by that old witch, even the spirit of Jezebel, a child of hell and the devil. You call yourself a prophetess or one like unto Moses; and you are the one who often roams my surroundings. That is a place that I myself with all the power and authority of the priesthoods I bear am unworhty to occupy. I am not even worhty to untie the shoelace of him that sits in that holy chair on this day, whose name I do hold in reserve.

What do you want with me or from me? Depart from me woman, in the name of Jesus Christ or else, I will smite you with a rod of iron as I have done to some of your Mickey Mouse or Foul eavesdropping children who could not stand any of my Iron ROD blows. And I have two iron rods in my house. You may be stronger than wine, or stronger than men and perhaps stronger than kings, but I am a son of GOD and you are no match for the truth. For the truth is the only power under heaveb that conquers; and I am enveloped every wit with it as a covering of light until I am taken or until the kingdom comes.

DO KNOW THIS WOMAN: That I do not to judge you without considering the matter wholly, as per the scriptures which you also reference in Proverb 18:13. But that is not all.  I have also felt you and have listened to you, inasmuch that I also went to your website as to fornicate with you or to try hear some about what you preach in your good tale blog site, but could not sufffer it all because is sensless confusion frombeginning to end. One doe snot even know where to start, to pause or to finish. So that those that may hear KNOW also, that I am not an unwise servant of God. It was you who came to me first. It was you who exposed yourself to me. But the words that you sent me are more than enough to know who you relly are and where you come from and where you are going.   And there in your website or the cave where you hide, I saw your complete nakedness and the foul spirits that are feeding you lies in your false doctrines that I cannot suffer for they lead to the depths of hell where you will be thrust down. Even the hell that you do not believe that exists. I have been there already and that is not my kind of place, so I pass. Thus far I have detected that you are a carnal, devilish and sensual woman. And that is all that I need to know to consider the whole matter and to answer you back with deserved sharpness, for my time is too precious to waste it in reading or suffer lies and deceptions as if there were not enough devils fighting me and trying to deceive me already. Therefore, depart from me Satan, and deceive me not and may the LORD rebuke thee now. Don’t you know that I this is a BRANCH plucked out of the fire?

And the LORD said unto Satan, The LORD rebuke thee, O Satan; even the LORD that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire?

(Old Testament | Zechariah 3:2)

NOW, Darling, that is not all. You are not gettinig off the hook that easy. There is more from where this comes from. I am here as one having authority in the name of Jesus Christ to tell you, that I have gathered enough Intel from you for my needs as to remove all the iniquity of the LORd's vinyard in one day. I know my words have penetrated deep inside you and have filled you with jealousy.  For this reason I write back for you also deserve an answer, not from me, but from the LORD Jesus Christ, our Master and whom I serve. 

Therefore, Beware, because I was born of Jesus Christ; and I am armed with his sword, and girded with is whole amour. And I always wear it, and I do not fully unsheathe my sword, except when I intent to bate it an use engaging immortal combat. And you have proven to be a worthy adversary. Therefore brace yourself, Darling, depart from me or prepare to engage in battle.  For the LORD God is my father for I am a son of GOD to the similitude of his only begotten son.  

NOW, If you are who you say you are or one like unto Moses, even a prophetesses, where is your budding ROD; where is your rod of Iron?  And if you have the sprit and power of Elijah as you falsely claim; tell me now, Darling, who you are and where you come from?  The devil is your charriot of fire. In other words, since you came to turn the heart of the fathers to the children and the hearts of the children to the fathers, tell me now, Darling, who are you fathers all the way back to the beginning if you can decipher the generations by the spirit an dpower of Elijah that you say it is in you?  Can you trace or even jump to your genealogy all the way back to the fathers? There is no spirit or power of Elijah in you. You are nothing but a lying witch. Nonetheless, I will tell you by the power of GOD which is in me who you truly are. And you will be able to tell whether or not I have that spirit and power of Elijah in me or if I am an imposter also?

To me you are as Egyptus or that which is forbidden. And before I smite you with the ROD of Iron that the LORD has put in my hand, I will now tell you who you are. You are an invirtuous daughter of Ham, the youngest son of Noah thru Egyptus from the seed of CAIN the murderer of the righteous Abel. You are of the seed of the adulterer; and your fate or portion and that of your seed is among the smooth stones of the stream. That is your lot. You are in the spirit if your mother, Jezebel, a murderer in whoaw hand is found the blood of all the prophets. For I have detected that the blood of Cain is in you. For the LORD has spoken against you and your seed saying:

Against whom do ye sport yourselves?  against whom make ye a wide mouth, and draw out the tongue?  are ye not children of transgression, a seed of falsehood, Enflaming yourselves with idols under every green tree, slaying the children in the valleys under the clifts of the rocks?

Among the smooth stones of the stream is thy portion; they, they are thy lot: even to them hast thou poured a drink offering, thou hast offered a meat offering. 

Should I receive comfort in these? Upon a lofty and high mountain hast thou set thy bed: even thither wentest thou up to offer sacrifice. Behind the doors also and the posts hast thou set up thy remembrance: for thou hast discovered thyself to another than me, and art gone up; thou hast enlarged thy bed, and made thee a covenant with them; thou lovedst their bed where thou sawest it. And thou wentest to the king with ointment, and didst increase thy perfumes, and didst send thy messengers far off, and didst debase thyself even unto hell.

(Old Testament | Isaiah 57:4 - 9)

That is your resume, that is your patriarchal blessing or cursinf, and that is your life line. If you were a virtuous woman of the royal line of ham, I would call you as Asenath, a worhty priestess of ON, but since you are not, unless you speedily repent and amend your ways, I will call you Calypso, the adulteress mistress or the daughter of Jezebel the whoremonger; or the spirit of Babylon the great, for I have detected the devil in you in your words. 


You are the Devil’s prophetess, a sorcerer and voodo witch, even the whore or the church of the devil you are. And before I skew you, like Ahaz did to Jezebel, I have begun expose your lies and your deceptions before the whole world, so your own hell servants, the boy lovers wo sent you to me will smite you and break your bones with the truth until you come down as a millstone from you high mountain of pride and worship the true and living God before my feet.   


I do not fear you and your boldness is not of the spirit of the LORD but of the foolishness of those that rush in darkness. Had that spirit you claim been of the LORD, you would have known me, who I am and you would have kept your mouth shut, for by its mouth the fish is caught.  

You claim to be one like unto Moses, or Even like unto Elijah. You have no clue of what you are talking about. And I have detected your lies and deceptions for the LORD has said through his Servant the prophet Joseph Smith Jr. that he will not come in the form of a woman neither in secret as a stranger or a man traveling on the earth.   

And again, verily I say unto you, that the Son of Man cometh not in the form of a woman, neither of a man traveling on the earth.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 49:22)

Therefore, deceive me not, Satan, for the Spirit of the LORD has not altogether withdrawn from me; and I fear you not for the love of Christ is in me. You are not the first OWL or withc that I dispatch blind and naked out of this world in the name of the LORD. You are not the first devil or ravenous beast that I pull down with my chain from the housetop. You have kindled a fire and now you shine or envelop yourself as a starry woman by the sparks of your own hands. But you are Babylon, the whore of all the earth and there is no honor or righteousness in you. Your pretending words will not save you. NOW walk in the light of you fire and in the sparks that you have kindled. For like Jezebel, your mother, this you shall have at my hand, you shall lie down in sorrow.

Behold, all ye that kindle a fire, that compass yourselves about with sparks: walk in the light of your fire, and in the sparks that ye have kindled.  This shall ye have of mine hand; ye shall lie down in sorrow.

(Old Testament | Isaiah 50:11)



Why don’t you go to you voodo divining sorceries or numbers and find the STRONG meaning of my REAL name or even the name of MALACHI so you brace yourself for the shower of fire and brimstone that is coming upon you.  Since you unauthorized or with your head uncovered  quoted unto me the scriptures in Malachi with regards to the great and dreadful day of the LORD which hastens and speedily approaches, I will turn the scriptures upon your own head.

Tell me now Calypso; are you a full tithe payer unto the LORD like Abraham and the children of the covenant? If you are not, you do not have hell fire insurance; and you need to brace yourself for the LORD has said that will be near unto us an be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against the false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow and the fatherless, and those that turn aside the stranger from his right, and those that do not fear the LORD, for you with your number astrology fall into one or more of these categories. Don’t you know that Numerology or divination by numbers and what not, is not only Idolatry, but an abomination unto the LORD? And The LORD has spoken against it saying:

When thou art come into the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations. There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee.

(Old Testament | Deuteronomy 18:9 - 12)


And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts.

(Old Testament | Malachi 3:5)

Now you wrote these words to me saying that:


“Satan has deceived the whole world that includes you! until a woman delivers the true word of God Rev 12:5. I am the prophet like unto Moses and Elijah Matt 17:3, Acts 3:23, Luke 1:17 delivering the true word John 1:1 from the wilderness Rev 12:6 that turns the hearts of the Father’s to the children of God as a witness Matt 24:14 to prepare a people for the Lord’s return. God our Father will not put any child of his into a hell fire no matter what their sins. It never entered the heart or mind of God to ever do such a thing Jer 7:31, Jer 19:5. As Elijah I speak boldly in the Holy Spirit. You would be wise to hear all before you judge any. http://thegoodtale.blogspot.com”

 
And this is my humble answer and Reply to you:

First, I do not deny that I have been deceived here and there by the Devil, especially when I was in the world. I do not claim to be infallible or to be free from sin. Only the LORD can, by obedience to his commandments and faithfulness unto him to the end of my days, justify me by his infinite grace an dmercy. But never in my sins. But what he, the Devil, your father did not know is that I am in the world but I am not of the world; and I detected and defeated and overcame the Devil and his lies by the truth and the testimony which is in me of Jesus Christ, who is full of grace and of truth.  So, if he, the devil has deceived me, as you claim, he has also deceived you, with the difference that you are in the world and you are of the world and you cannot get out of it. The LORD has power to kill the body and to send anyone he wishes good or bad to hell. The LORD may not leave his children in hell forever, and that includes King David, my father, but you are nor one of God’s children as you erroneously assume or suppose, so you are not covered anymore, or you have no cloke for your sins. Perhaps before I came you did, but not anymore.

For the Devil, your father has cheated your soul and told you in the ear that he does not exist and that there is no hell. So, you are teaching false doctrines and are deceiving the children of GOD making them to eat foul things sacrificed to dumb idols, and for this you will pay even an ominous death as Jezebel of OLD. Because you or the great and abominable church of the devil you are, even that whore of all the earth must tumble to the dust of the earth. BEWARE of the dogs, they may eat you in your own place or wall and leave nothing but your skull and hands. For the LORD has given you enough space to repent but you would not; therefore he has spoken it saying:

And of Jezebel also spake the LORD, saying, The dogs shall eat Jezebel by the wall of Jezreel.

(Old Testament | 1 Kings 21:23)

But behold, that great and abominable church, the whore of all the earth, must tumble to the earth, and great must be the fall thereof. For the kingdom of the devil must shake, and they which belong to it must needs be stirred up unto repentance, or the devil will grasp them with his everlasting chains, and they be stirred up to anger, and perish; For behold, at that day shall he rage in the hearts of the children of men, and stir them up to anger against that which is good.

And others will he pacify, and lull them away into carnal security, that they will say: All is well in Zion; yea, Zion prospereth, all is well—and thus the devil cheateth their souls, and leadeth them away carefully down to hell.

And behold, others he flattereth away, and telleth them there is no hell; and he saith unto them: I am no devil, for there is none—and thus he whispereth in their ears, until he grasps them with his awful chains, from whence there is no deliverance.

Yea, they are grasped with death, and hell; and death, and hell, and the devil, and all that have been seized therewith must stand before the throne of God, and be judged according to their works, from whence they must go into the place prepared for them, even a lake of fire and brimstone, which is endless torment.

(Book of Mormon | 2 Nephi 28:18 - 23)

Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols. And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.  Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.

 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

(New Testament | Revelation 2:20 - 23)


Second, the woman who divers the true word of God as you claim is his Christ’s Church which carries his holy name and I AM is one of her seed that keeps the commandments of GOD. And for this Reason Satan has sent you to make war against me and my brethren and friends for he himself knows his bounds and knows that I will not hesitate in using my leash and my sword against him. And he thinks that because you are a woman, like the ancient witch that killed the prophets in the days of Elijah, that I will be mild with you or that U will spare you in my dreadful judgment.  But you yourself gave authority to judge you with your own cunning and deceptive words and devices. I am ere aware how the devil operates. He's been very near and aroun dme prettey much since the day I was born. But he, the Devil, your father is mistaken, for he does not know the mind of GOD and he forgot who I am not a respecter of persons and that I do not discriminate anyone injudgement. For God cannot look upon sin with the least degree of allowance.


Ye shall not respect persons in judgment; but ye shall hear the small as well as the great; ye shall not be afraid of the face of man; for the judgment is God's: and the cause that is too hard for you, bring it unto me, and I will hear it.

(Old Testament | Deuteronomy 1:17)

Thou shalt not wrest judgment; thou shalt not respect persons, neither take a gift: for a gift doth blind the eyes of the wise, and pervert the words of the righteous.

(Old Testament | Deuteronomy 16:19)

Wherefore now let the fear of the LORD be upon you; take heed and do it: for there is no iniquity with the LORD our God, nor respect of persons, nor taking of gifts.

(Old Testament | 2 Chronicles 19:7)

For there is no respect of persons with God.

(New Testament | Romans 2:11)

And he said: Thus saith the Lord God—Cursed shall be the land, yea, this land, unto every nation, kindred, tongue, and people, unto destruction, which do wickedly, when they are fully ripe; and as I have said so shall it be; for this is the cursing and the blessing of God upon the land, for the Lord cannot look upon sin with the least degree of allowance.

(Book of Mormon | Alma 45:16)


For I the Lord cannot look upon sin with the least degree of allowance; Nevertheless, he that repents and does the commandments of the Lord shall be forgiven; And he that repents not, from him shall be taken even the light which he has received; for my Spirit shall not always strive with man, saith the Lord of Hosts.
                                                               
(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 1:31 - 33)

And it did not even entered into your mind and the devil did not tell you or forgot where I come from and that I have a double portion of the spirit and power of Elijah. And he also forgot what happened to Jezebel in the days of Ahaz and to the diviners, sorcerers, magicians, astrologers and what not in the days of Josiah. He, the devil, has sent you to me into a trap of death and hell.

And if that was not enough, I am telling you the truth. THE LORD CAME TO SAVE HIS PEOPLE FROM THEIR SINS AND NOT IN THEIR SINS. He cannot lie, we all must repent in dust and ashes and offer acceptable sacrifices unto him and perfect obedience at al peril or suffer his wrath. Else he would not have punished his disobedient children and burned them with fire when they broke the Holy Commandments. For as darkness is the absence of light, as hate is the absence of love and as death is the absence of life, there is a hell which is the absence of heavenly things. And as God lives, there is also a place where he does not live and that place is called the living hell. If there was not, he would have told us already. But a hell is prepared for all the unrepentant, for the LORD almighty God of my fathers from Adam to Enoch to Noah, and from Noah to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob has spoken it by heavenly decree saying:

And for these many generations, ever since the day that I created them, have they gone astray, and have denied me, and have sought their own counsels in the dark; and in their own abominations have they devised murder, and have not kept the commandments, which I gave unto their father, Adam. Wherefore, they have foresworn themselves, and, by their oaths, they have brought upon themselves death; and a hell I have prepared for them, if they repent not; And this is a decree, which I have sent forth in the beginning of the world, from my own mouth, from the foundation thereof, and by the mouths of my servants, thy fathers, have I decreed it, even as it shall be sent forth in the world, unto the ends thereof.

(Pearl of Great Price | Moses 6:28 - 30)

The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

(Old Testament | Psalms 9:17)

Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.

(Old Testament | Isaiah 5:14)

They also went down into hell with him unto them that be slain with the sword; and they that were his arm, that dwelt under his shadow in the midst of the heathen.

(Old Testament | Ezekiel 31:17)

Though they dig into hell, thence shall mine hand take them; though they climb up to heaven, thence will I bring them down:

(Old Testament | Amos 9:2)

But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart. And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

And if thy right hand offend thee, cut if off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

(New Testament | Matthew 5:28 - 30)


And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:

(New Testament | Mark 9:47)

And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

(New Testament | Luke 12:4 - 5)


And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire.  This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

(New Testament | Revelation 20:13 - 15)

And that great pit, which hath been digged for them by that great and abominable church, which was founded by the devil and his children, that he might lead away the souls of men down to hell—yea, that great pit which hath been digged for the destruction of men shall be filled by those who digged it, unto their utter destruction, saith the Lamb of God; not the destruction of the soul, save it be the casting of it into that hell which hath no end. For behold, this is according to the captivity of the devil, and also according to the justice of God, upon all those who will work wickedness and abomination before him.

(Book of Mormon | 1 Nephi 14:3 - 4)

O my brethren, hearken unto my words; arouse the faculties of your souls; shake yourselves that ye may awake from the slumber of death; and loose yourselves from the pains of hell that ye may not become angels to the devil, to be cast into that lake of fire and brimstone which is the second death.

(Book of Mormon | Jacob 3:11)

For it is better that ye should deny yourselves of these things, wherein ye will take up your cross, than that ye should be cast into hell.

(Book of Mormon | 3 Nephi 12:30)

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God?  Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

(New Testament | 1 Corinthians 6:9 - 10)


And last but not least, there are no twelve stars above your head but vultures and there is no moon besides your feet but the bed of demons.

I have fully exposed your lies and deceptions. And now you have been stripped naked of all your light and truth because of your whoredomes, lies and deceptions. And this I do with the boldness of the law and the testimony. And I do it humbly yet decisively, even as one having authority, in the sacred name of Jesus Christ, amen.



Your truly from an unworthy servant in the hands of Christ

Gazelem Ixmiquilipantl

Scribe

Miguel Ángel Tinoco ROD-TREE-JESSE



4 comments:

  1. Babylon hath been a golden cup in the LORD's hand, that made all the earth drunken: the nations have drunken of her wine; therefore the nations are mad. Babylon is suddenly fallen and destroyed: howl for her; take balm for her pain, if so be she may be healed.

    We would have healed Babylon, but she is not healed: forsake her, and let us go every one into his own country: for her judgment reacheth unto heaven, and is lifted up even to the skies.

    The LORD hath brought forth our righteousness: come, and let us declare in Zion the work of the LORD our God.

    Make bright the arrows; gather the shields: the LORD hath raised up the spirit of the kings of the Medes: for his device is against Babylon, to destroy it; because it is the vengeance of the LORD, the vengeance of his temple. Set up the standard upon the walls of Babylon, make the watch strong, set up the watchmen, prepare the ambushes: for the LORD hath both devised and done that which he spake against the inhabitants of Babylon.

    O thou that dwellest upon many waters, abundant in treasures, thine end is come, and the measure of thy covetousness. The LORD of hosts hath sworn by himself, saying, Surely I will fill thee with men, as with caterpillers; and they shall lift up a shout against thee. He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heaven by his understanding. When he uttereth his voice, there is a multitude of waters in the heavens; and he causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth: he maketh lightnings with rain, and bringeth forth the wind out of his treasures.

    Every man is brutish by his knowledge; every founder is confounded by the graven image: for his molten image is falsehood, and there is no breath in them. They are vanity, the work of errors: in the time of their visitation they shall perish. The portion of Jacob is not like them; for he is the former of all things: and Israel is the rod of his inheritance: the LORD of hosts is his name.

    Thou art my battle axe and weapons of war: for with thee will I break in pieces the nations, and with thee will I destroy kingdoms; And with thee will I break in pieces the horse and his rider; and with thee will I break in pieces the chariot and his rider; With thee also will I break in pieces man and woman; and with thee will I break in pieces old and young; and with thee will I break in pieces the young man and the maid;

    I will also break in pieces with thee the shepherd and his flock; and with thee will I break in pieces the husbandman and his yoke of oxen; and with thee will I break in pieces captains and rulers. And I will render unto Babylon and to all the inhabitants of Chaldea all their evil that they have done in Zion in your sight, saith the LORD.

    Behold, I am against thee, O destroying mountain, saith the LORD, which destroyest all the earth: and I will stretch out mine hand upon thee, and roll thee down from the rocks, and will make thee a burnt mountain. And they shall not take of thee a stone for a corner, nor a stone for foundations; but thou shalt be desolate for ever, saith the LORD.

    (Old Testament | Jeremiah 51:7 - 26)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory. And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird. For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

    And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities. Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.

    How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow. Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

    And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning, Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come. And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:

    The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble, And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men. And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all. The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing, And saying, Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls! For in one hour so great riches is come to nought.

    And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off, And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city! And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.

    Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her.

    And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all. And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee;

    And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived. And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

    (New Testament | Revelation 18:1 - 24)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And another angel shall sound his trump, saying: That great church, the mother of abominations, that made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, that persecuteth the saints of God, that shed their blood—she who sitteth upon many waters, and upon the islands of the sea—behold, she is the tares of the earth; she is bound in bundles; her bands are made strong, no man can loose them; therefore, she is ready to be burned. And he shall sound his trump both long and loud, and all nations shall hear it.

    And there shall be silence in heaven for the space of half an hour; and immediately after shall the curtain of heaven be unfolded, as a scroll is unfolded after it is rolled up, and the face of the Lord shall be unveiled; And the saints that are upon the earth, who are alive, shall be quickened and be caught up to meet him. And they who have slept in their graves shall come forth, for their graves shall be opened; and they also shall be caught up to meet him in the midst of the pillar of heaven— They are Christ's, the first fruits, they who shall descend with him first, and they who are on the earth and in their graves, who are first caught up to meet him; and all this by the voice of the sounding of the trump of the angel of God.

    And after this another angel shall sound, which is the second trump; and then cometh the redemption of those who are Christ's at his coming; who have received their part in that prison which is prepared for them, that they might receive the gospel, and be judged according to men in the flesh.

    And again, another trump shall sound, which is the third trump; and then come the spirits of men who are to be judged, and are found under condemnation; And these are the rest of the dead; and they live not again until the thousand years are ended, neither again, until the end of the earth.

    And another trump shall sound, which is the fourth trump, saying: There are found among those who are to remain until that great and last day, even the end, who shall remain filthy still.

    And another trump shall sound, which is the fifth trump, which is the fifth angel who committeth the everlasting gospel—flying through the midst of heaven, unto all nations, kindreds, tongues, and people; And this shall be the sound of his trump, saying to all people, both in heaven and in earth, and that are under the earth—for every ear shall hear it, and every knee shall bow, and every tongue shall confess, while they hear the sound of the trump, saying: Fear God, and give glory to him who sitteth upon the throne, forever and ever; for the hour of his judgment is come.

    And again, another angel shall sound his trump, which is the sixth angel, saying: She is fallen who made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication; she is fallen, is fallen!

    And again, another angel shall sound his trump, which is the seventh angel, saying: It is finished; it is finished! The Lamb of God hath overcome and trodden the wine–press alone, even the wine–press of the fierceness of the wrath of Almighty God. And then shall the angels be crowned with the glory of his might, and the saints shall be filled with his glory, and receive their inheritance and be made equal with him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And then shall the first angel again sound his trump in the ears of all living, and reveal the secret acts of men, and the mighty works of God in the first thousand years.

    And then shall the second angel sound his trump, and reveal the secret acts of men, and the thoughts and intents of their hearts, and the mighty works of God in the second thousand years— And so on, until the seventh angel shall sound his trump; and he shall stand forth upon the land and upon the sea, and swear in the name of him who sitteth upon the throne, that there shall be time no longer; and Satan shall be bound, that old serpent, who is called the devil, and shall not be loosed for the space of a thousand years. And then he shall be loosed for a little season, that he may gather together his armies.

    And Michael, the seventh angel, even the archangel, shall gather together his armies, even the hosts of heaven. And the devil shall gather together his armies; even the hosts of hell, and shall come up to battle against Michael and his armies. And then cometh the battle of the great God; and the devil and his armies shall be cast away into their own place, that they shall not have power over the saints any more at all. For Michael shall fight their battles, and shall overcome him who seeketh the throne of him who sitteth upon the throne, even the Lamb.

    This is the glory of God, and the sanctified; and they shall not any more see death. Therefore, verily I say unto you, my friends, call your solemn assembly, as I have commanded you. And as all have not faith, seek ye diligently and teach one another words of wisdom; yea, seek ye out of the best books words of wisdom; seek learning, even by study and also by faith.

    Organize yourselves; prepare every needful thing; and establish a house, even a house of prayer, a house of fasting, a house of faith, a house of learning, a house of glory, a house of order, a house of God; That your incomings may be in the name of the Lord; that your outgoings may be in the name of the Lord; that all your salutations may be in the name of the Lord, with uplifted hands unto the Most High.

    Therefore, cease from all your light speeches, from all laughter, from all your lustful desires, from all your pride and light-mindedness, and from all your wicked doings. Appoint among yourselves a teacher, and let not all be spokesmen at once; but let one speak at a time and let all listen unto his sayings, that when all have spoken that all may be edified of all, and that every man may have an equal privilege. See that ye love one another; cease to be covetous; learn to impart one to another as the gospel requires. Cease to be idle; cease to be unclean; cease to find fault one with another; cease to sleep longer than is needful; retire to thy bed early, that ye may not be weary; arise early, that your bodies and your minds may be invigorated. And above all things, clothe yourselves with the bond of charity, as with a mantle, which is the bond of perfectness and peace. Pray always, that ye may not faint, until I come. Behold, and lo, I will come quickly, and receive you unto myself. Amen.

    (Doctrine and Covenants | Section 88:94 - 126)

    ReplyDelete