Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

Zion and Jerusalem, February 19, 2013



Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

(New Testament | Matthew 10:16)


I don't pierce anyone, Miguel.
If you wish to become Friends with Karen, and chat with her face-to-face, then be my guest. But I run clean, friendly pages.
If you want to chat with some Evangelicals who believe Mormons are going to Hell, and I have a list of those places for you, as well.
But my Page isn't the place.
 

Miguel Angel Tinoco Replied:

Brother with all due respect, you came to me first and I did not come to you. You stared this fire with your post about Benghazi in a public site. If you are afraid of the fire do not start one. And if you do start a fire, be prepared for the consequences. I am telling you the truth.  I am not here playing or babbling vanity words. I hope and trusty that you do not get offended by it. Posting things without thinking of the possible consequences is light-mindedness and we should avoid it and we promised to the LORD to do so by covenant. What did you expect? Thus saith the LORD: Do you suppose that I came to bring peace on earth? I tell you nay but rather the sword. I have a baptism to be baptized with and the fire has already been kindled, and how am I restrained until it is accomplished?  Did not the LORD say these very words. Here is the law and the testimony:


I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled? But I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till it be accomplished! Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth?  I tell you, Nay; but rather division: For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three. The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

And he said also to the people, When ye see a cloud rise out of the west, straightway ye say, There cometh a shower; and so it is. And when ye see the south wind blow, ye say, There will be heat; and it cometh to pass. Ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky and of the earth; but how is it that ye do not discern this time? Yea, and why even of yourselves judge ye not what is right?

(New Testament | Luke 12:49 - 57)


I have been taken before even to Crisis units and to jail by speaking the truth boldly and the scriptures and GOD support me. I am not fearful or afraid. I do not want to be friends with this woman and I cannot retreat until all is said and done with her.  


Dear Brother be strong, take courage do not be dismayed, for this is the battlefield; this is where the wicked are; this is where we fight; this is where we live or die for our GOD. This is where we train for the battles ahead of us. This is where we can make mistakes. The more we sweat in here the less we bleed when the trials and the true mission come. You should be excite and not fearful. The spirit of GOD is in charge and it burns like a fire. I am on my mission and I am a disciple sent form GOD to do these things whether you believe it or not. It is not you they are attacking but me and the church. You let her get in. I am here to fight your battles. Will you leave me alone now? 



You are speaking with a prophet of the living GOD for I have a testimony of the divinity of Jesus Christ. I do not plan what I say in the name of the LORD, it is given to me in the very hour just like it happened to Abinadi and Samuel the Lamanite. Be true and faithful as the video in conference of President Hinckley said quoting the word of another prophet. I do not know if you have been in the temple of our God. But there we consecrate ourselves and everything with GOD has blessed us for the building up of the Kingdom of God on earth and for the establishment of Zion, even up to the shedding of our blood if necessary.  Once you throw and or receive a few punches it hurts no more if our cause is right. And I know my cause is right, for I do not fight for myself but as Moroni said: in remembrance of our God, our religion, our peace, our freedom, our wives an dour children. Behold the standard of truth.



In memory of our God, our religion, and freedom, and our peace, our wives, and our children—and he fastened it upon the end of a pole.

(Book of Mormon | Alma 46:12)


I do not know if you swore falsely, but I meant everything covenanted with the LORD in his temple. And I made a covenant in the temple of our God; and was given power to wheel the sword of justice in defense of truth and virtue as you see me do, but most do not do it. When you go again to the temple or to the door of the tabernacle of the congregation to wash and sanctify yourself, pay attention to the injunctions and the burdens that the LORD puts in our shoulders along with all the blessings thru our faithfulness.  Only so we can rid our garments from the blood and sins of this wicked and perverse generation. There is not reason to fear the destroyer. I myself have ridden with him in spirit, for he slides upon the waters. And I just want to remind you that the LORD has not given us a spirit of cowardice. And YES, we are here threatening piercing, pricking, stirring and sparing no one with the gospel and the word of GOD which is the power of GOD unto salvation. I do not know about you, but I have no fear of falling for my temple is build in sure foundation and not a sandy one. For the LORD has spoken it saying:



For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God; Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,  But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel: Whereunto I am appointed a preacher, and an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles.

(New Testament | 2 Timothy 1:7 - 11)



Yea, verily, verily, I say unto you, that the field is white already to harvest; wherefore, thrust in your sickles, and reap with all your might, mind, and strength.  Open your mouths and they shall be filled, and you shall become even as Nephi of old, who journeyed from Jerusalem in the wilderness. Yea, open your mouths and spare not, and you shall be laden with sheaves upon your backs, for lo, I am with you.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 33:7 - 9)

Behold, I send you out to reprove the world of all their unrighteous deeds, and to teach them of a judgment which is to come. And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face.  I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 84:87 - 88)

And there were exceedingly many prophets among us.  And the people were a stiffnecked people, hard to understand. And there was nothing save it was exceeding harshness, preaching and prophesying of wars, and contentions, and destructions, and continually reminding them of death, and the duration of eternity, and the judgments and the power of God, and all these things—stirring them up continually to keep them in the fear of the Lord.  I say there was nothing short of these things, and exceedingly great plainness of speech, would keep them from going down speedily to destruction.  And after this manner do I write concerning them.

(Book of Mormon | Enos 1:22 - 23)


And it came to pass that the prophets of the Lord did threaten the people of Nephi, according to the word of God, that if they did not keep the commandments, but should fall into transgression, they should be destroyed from off the face of the land.

Wherefore, the prophets, and the priests, and the teachers, did labor diligently, exhorting with all long-suffering the people to diligence; teaching the law of Moses, and the intent for which it was given; persuading them to look forward unto the Messiah, and believe in him to come as though he already was.  And after this manner did they teach them. And it came to pass that by so doing they kept them from being destroyed upon the face of the land; for they did prick their hearts with the word, continually stirring them up unto repentance.

(Book of Mormon | Jarom 1:10 - 12)

For the kingdom of the devil must shake, and they which belong to it must needs be stirred up unto repentance, or the devil will grasp them with his everlasting chains, and they be stirred up to anger, and perish; For behold, at that day shall he rage in the hearts of the children of men, and stir them up to anger against that which is good. And others will he pacify, and lull them away into carnal security, that they will say: All is well in Zion; yea, Zion prospereth, all is well—and thus the devil cheateth their souls, and leadeth them away carefully down to hell. And behold, others he flattereth away, and telleth them there is no hell; and he saith unto them: I am no devil, for there is none—and thus he whispereth in their ears, until he grasps them with his awful chains, from whence there is no deliverance. Yea, they are grasped with death, and hell; and death, and hell, and the devil, and all that have been seized therewith must stand before the throne of God, and be judged according to their works, from whence they must go into the place prepared for them, even a lake of fire and brimstone, which is endless torment.

Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!

Wo be unto him that crieth: All is well!

Yea, wo be unto him that hearkeneth unto the precepts of men, and denieth the power of God, and the gift of the Holy Ghost!

Yea, wo be unto him that saith: We have received, and we need no more!

And in fine, wo unto all those who tremble, and are angry because of the truth of God!  For behold, he that is built upon the rock receiveth it with gladness; and he that is built upon a sandy foundation trembleth lest he shall fall.

(Book of Mormon | 2 Nephi 28:19 - 28)


Besides my dear brother, we are not in the church of La Odyssey, or in the church of uncertainty or double minded as were those early saints in the ancient church in  Laodicea.  What does it profit is if we console ourselves with lukewarm words? Are you hot, cold or lukewarm? Please thing about this. The ninety nine righteous among us have no need of physician. We are the soldiers of Jesus Christ, the chief commander of the lord of host and the holy one of Israel.  He is no wimpy God. WE come to Church and to the temple to receive our orders and our instructions which are our duty to God to accomplish out in the field.  It is in the field, among the wicked that the LORD is expecting us to serve him calling them to repentance.  Where is your power?  Remember, remember  what the LORD has said that if the salt loses its flavor it is good for nothing but to be cast our and be trodden under foot.  Therefore know that we are the salt of the earth. Be strong be courage and be not dismayed when the charge against Satan and his angels rages.


And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;  I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.  So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:  I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

(New Testament | Revelation 3:14 - 22)

Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted?  it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men. Ye are the light of the world.  A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

(New Testament | Matthew 5:13 - 14)


Brethren, shall we not go on in so great a cause?  Go forward and not backward.  Courage, brethren; and on, on to the victory!  Let your hearts rejoice, and be exceedingly glad.  Let the earth break forth into singing.  Let the dead speak forth anthems of eternal praise to the King Immanuel, who hath ordained, before the world was, that which would enable us to redeem them out of their prison; for the prisoners shall go free.

Let the mountains shout for joy, and all ye valleys cry aloud; and all ye seas and dry lands tell the wonders of your Eternal King!  And ye rivers, and brooks, and rills, flow down with gladness.  Let the woods and all the trees of the field praise the Lord; and ye solid rocks weep for joy!  And let the sun, moon, and the morning stars sing together, and let all the sons of God shout for joy!  And let the eternal creations declare his name forever and ever!  And again I say, how glorious is the voice we hear from heaven, proclaiming in our ears, glory, and salvation, and honor, and immortality, and eternal life; kingdoms, principalities, and powers!

Behold, the great day of the Lord is at hand; and who can abide the day of his coming, and who can stand when he appeareth?  For he is like a refiner's fire, and like fuller's soap; and he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver, and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the Lord an offering in righteousness. 

Let us, therefore, as a church and a people, and as Latter-day Saints, offer unto the Lord an offering in righteousness; and let us present in his holy temple, when it is finished, a book containing the records of our dead, which shall be worthy of all acceptation.

Brethren, I have many things to say to you on the subject; but shall now close for the present, and continue the subject another time.  I am, as ever, your humble servant and never deviating friend,

JOSEPH SMITH.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 128:22 - 25)

I am ready to be offered and I hope to be true and faithful to Christ, the church and the brethren as Hyrum was to Joseph. These thins I say to you humble not as an author but as and scribe and I do it as one having authority in the sacred name of Jesus Christ, amen.

An unworthy but attentive servant in the hands of Jesus Christ.

Miguel Angel Tinoco Rodriguez

  

Wherefore, I call upon the weak things of the world, those who are unlearned and despised, to thrash the nations by the power of my Spirit; And their arm shall be my arm, and I will be their shield and their buckler; and I will gird up their loins, and they shall fight manfully for me; and their enemies shall be under their feet; and I will let fall the sword in their behalf, and by the fire of mine indignation will I preserve them.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 35:13 - 14)


No comments:

Post a Comment