Friday, February 15, 2013

Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

Zion and Jerusalem, February 15, 2013


Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.  I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

(Book of Mormon | 3 Nephi 5:13)

I am writing all these words in response to certain questions that were posted by a couple of Ex- Mormons to me in one of the portals I use to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ. Before I even opened my email, not knowing that I had messages or responses, I prayed for an opportunity to serve and as a result of the messages I read, I have written three errands today. Nevertheless the LORD had prepared me in the visions of the night dream of what I should encounter. And for this purpose I write. Without any more preambles:

 
 
Ex-Mormon Mavens wrote to me and said;

Why do you feel the need to reach out like this? Do you think that you have some new convincing argument as to why the church is true? Do you even understand what it is like to leave? What we give up in doing so? It is not a decision that is made lightly for anyone. When you send messages like these you are saying that our feelings and thoughts are not valid. You think your supposed truth trumps everything else including our truth and the pain we went through when finding out we were lied to.
Your warnings of "imminent perils or dangers if you don’t chose the right." might mean something to you but not to people who do not believe it is true any longer. It's like saying the boogie man is going to get you. It means nothing. The Church simply is not true.
Why you simply cannot leave ex-mormons alone is beyond me. Our blog and page do not seek out members to convince them of anything. We simply tell our stories and whoever wants to read them can do so. I do understand where you are coming from because I and the other ladies on this blog were like you once. Our shelves simply became too full. That is why people feel the need to be an apologist for the church and seek out people who have left. The more you fervently defend and argue for the church the closer you are to leaving yourself. All those things that don't make sense, the lack of thinking, the shallow and hollow relationships you have with your fellow members.... it all makes sense when you face the fact that it is all based on lies.

If it makes you happy then more power to you. Truth stands up to scrutiny and no little blog or facebook page should be a threat to truth if that is what it is. Us talking and no little blog or facebook page should be a threat to truth if that is what it is. Us talking about our experiences in and out of the church pose no more threat to you than an ant on the ground. Before you go after people who have left you need to take a look in the mirror and face up to the things about the church that you know deep down are wrong. But hey, whatever floats your boat. Keep sending messages if you think it will help you. All it does is amuse us. :)

 
 
Miguel Angel Tinoco
MIGUEL ANGEL TINOCO RODRIGUEZ somewhat Answered boldly and nobly in a different,les dense and more consize format:

WITH REGARDS TO YOU ENQUIRES OR PERSOANAL QUESTIONS.      

Why do you feel the need to reach out like this?
 
For your information:

1.I do not know about other Sis, but I preach for three or four reasons. First, I do it because I love God and he commanded us to preach liberty to all and to reach out for the lost sheep so we do not incur in the predicament of the ancient priests and prophets who did not watch over the sheep and they were scattered and became victims of every kid of wild beasts.  Second, it is my priesthood duty to God and to my fellow man or it is my profession and vocation. Third because is just. And fourth because I that which I would like others to do for me I were in the wring path.

Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

(New Testament | Matthew 22:37 - 39)

For I, Jacob, and my brother Joseph had been consecrated priests and teachers of this people, by the hand of Nephi. And we did magnify our office unto the Lord, taking upon us the responsibility, answering the sins of the people upon our own heads if we did not teach them the word of God with all diligence; wherefore, by laboring with our might their blood might not come upon our garments; otherwise their blood would come upon our garments, and we would not be found spotless at the last day.

(Book of Mormon | Jacob 1:18 - 19)


Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.  I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

(Book of Mormon | 3 Nephi 5:13)

We believe it just to preach the gospel to the nations of the earth, and warn the righteous to save themselves from the corruption of the world

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 134:12)

Therefore, all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them, for this is the law and the prophets.

(Book of Mormon | 3 Nephi 14:12)

Do you think that you have some new convincing argument as to why the church is true?
 
2. I can argue and win if I chose to do so, but I do not have a new convincing argument that the church is true convincing enough to the carnal mind. But I do have a personal testimony and a conversion of the Holy Ghost that confirms that is true, which I cannot deny even upon the peril of death. If I knew it was not true, I would know it. And what makes it true? The gifts and power of God and the manifestations of the spirit puts in our hearts that which man can’t put or take. As far as I am able to see and hear, I can see and feel the power of godliness in the ordinances of the gospel. And by that power I reason and written spontaneously. I am not telling you to believe in Joseph Smith or the church or any doctrine thereof, much less to do evil, but to believe in Jesus Christ and exercise faith in him to repentance and to come back to renew yourself before it is too late. And he, the LORD is the author of all goodness and all things bear witness that he is including the church that carries his name for it persuades men to do good.

And whatsoever thing is good is just and true; wherefore, nothing that is good denieth the Christ, but acknowledgeth that he is. And ye may know that he is, by the power of the Holy Ghost; wherefore I would exhort you that ye deny not the power of God; for he worketh by power, according to the faith of the children of men, the same today and tomorrow, and forever. And again, I exhort you, my brethren, that ye deny not the gifts of God, for they are many; and they come from the same God.  And there are different ways that these gifts are administered; but it is the same God who worketh all in all; and they are given by the manifestations of the Spirit of God unto men, to profit them.

(Book of Mormon | Moroni 10:6 - 8)


Do you even understand what it is like to leave?


3. Yes, I do not only know it by precept, but by experience. I understand what is like to leave and more. I suffered much because of my iniquities and I was often disciplined for unrighteousness sake both by the church and by the world. But it was when I became a righteousness seeker like Abraham, and denounced the world, wickedness sin our midst, that I encountered most of my difficulties. You in contrast chose to believe in the world. You sold your birthright for a platter of potages. I have fought against wicked branch presidents, bishops and stake presidents. And as a result, I have been cast our, rejected, mocked, told that I have devil, been taken away against my will and incarcerated. And I do not believe it was for my unrighteousness. But if it was for my won unrighteousness, I, now, which is about the sixth to ninth hour, like the repentant thief or malefactor that was crucified with the LORD, I deserved it.  But you act like the unrepentant thief or malefactor who even in the bed of death would not exercise faith to even recognize that you have sinned. Discovery is not recovery, but all what I have suffered under the hands of my friends does not convince me that the church is untrue, maybe some subject in it are corrupted but not the majority.


And one of the malefactors which were hanged railed on him, saying, If thou be Christ, save thyself and us. But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation? And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss. And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom. And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise. And it was about the sixth hour, and there was a darkness over all the earth until the ninth hour.

(New Testament | Luke 23:39 - 44)

And even if it were possible that we all were corrupt, there will still be one obscure and unlearned elders that will keep the torch going. In other words, if I did suffer for unrighteousness sake, why would I think it be any different to suffer for righteousness sake?  It is not by obedience that we are saved or chosen, but in the fire of affliction. Unfortunately many of you have stopped short of the mark and quitted the race to eternity. You have given up because you cannot bear the trials of human error and/or the discipline or chastisement of the LORD.  I do not remember every talks given at church in all my life history by local or general authorities, but I have been fed well and maintained. Likewise my mother and my wife, they have fed me for a nearly a quarter of a century and I would be a liar if I say that I liked every meal, nevertheless, I know that I have been fed well. That is the point, that one should remain loyal to God and the mother faith at all peril and not take flight dishonorably from the mother ship. THAT IS CALLED PERSEVERANCE or ENDURANCE TO THE END.

Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

(New Testament | Hebrews 12:2)


And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death. And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

(New Testament | Matthew 10:21 - 22)


Wherefore, ye need not suppose that I and my father are the only ones that have testified, and also taught them.  Wherefore, if ye shall be obedient to the commandments, and endure to the end, ye shall be saved at the last day.  And thus it is.  Amen.

(Book of Mormon | 1 Nephi 22:31)

What we give up in doing so?

4. I can’t argue with your that it was not a difficult decision to leave the flock, but it was nonetheless a decision and you have to live with the temporal and eternal consequences thereof. That is why I am sent, to influence you to return to the flock with some very harsh language so that you repent. As you see, I do not only argue but can show evidence of your apostate condition. You were left alone for a while and you chose unrighteousness.  And this is why now you do not enjoy the privileges and standing that you once held in the church of GOD.


AND again, my brethren, I would cite your minds forward to the time when the Lord God gave these commandments unto his children; and I would that ye should remember that the Lord God ordained priests, after his holy order, which was after the order of his Son, to teach these things unto the people. And those priests were ordained after the order of his Son, in a manner that thereby the people might know in what manner to look forward to his Son for redemption. And this is the manner after which they were ordained—being called and prepared from the foundation of the world according to the foreknowledge of God, on account of their exceeding faith and good works; in the first place being left to choose good or evil; therefore they having chosen good, and exercising exceedingly great faith, are called with a holy calling, yea, with that holy calling which was prepared with, and according to, a preparatory redemption for such. And thus they have been called to this holy calling on account of their faith, while others would reject the Spirit of God on account of the hardness of their hearts and blindness of their minds, while, if it had not been for this they might have had as great privilege as their brethren.

(Book of Mormon | Alma 13:1 - 4)

Your warnings of "imminent perils or dangers if you don’t chose the right." might mean something to you but not to people who do not believe it is true any longer. It's like saying the boogie man is going to get you. It means nothing. The Church simply is not true.

 
No unrighteous did will go unpunished, but there is a time appomtyed for every man. And if not in here, when you are in torment in hell, you will remember that someone was sent and you did not listen. But so that you do not die in your sins and lose the eternal reward, I am doing this as a messenger or as an Angel with you and some others like you. Have you forgotten that Alma the son of Alma when he was persecuting the church an angel appeared to them? Alma the younger was an apostate member of the church, possibly an ordained priest who was still a son of Belial like you for he did not know the LORD for he was baptized but he was not converted spiritually. And after that incident of the angel, Alma the younger begun to feel the pains of hell alive for three days.  And what happened to him? He remembered the words of his father about a redeemer of the world, even Jesus Christ and repented. And after he repented, he suffered much and he and his companion became very jealous missionaries until the end of their lives.


AND Saul, yet breathing out threatenings and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord, went unto the high priest, And desired of him letters to Damascus to the synagogues, that if he found any of this way, whether they were men or women, he might bring them bound unto Jerusalem. And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven: And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? And he said, Who art thou, Lord?  And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks. And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do?  And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.

(New Testament | Acts 9:1 - 6)



And now it came to pass that while he was going about to destroy the church of God, for he did go about secretly with the sons of Mosiah seeking to destroy the church, and to lead astray the people of the Lord, contrary to the commandments of God, or even the king— And as I said unto you, as they were going about rebelling against God, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto them; and he descended as it were in a cloud; and he spake as it were with a voice of thunder, which caused the earth to shake upon which they stood; And so great was their astonishment, that they fell to the earth, and understood not the words which he spake unto them. Nevertheless he cried again, saying: Alma, arise and stand forth, for why persecutest thou the church of God?  For the Lord hath said: This is my church, and I will establish it; and nothing shall overthrow it, save it is the transgression of my people.

(Book of Mormon | Mosiah 27:10 - 13)


And that is the best proof or argument that I can give you that the book of Mormon and the church are true for it is in harmony with the bible every wit as far as it is translated correctly. I am one of their descendants and I have experienced what Alma experienced both in words and in deeds. As a priest of the order of Aaron I have had angelical ministrations. And I do what they did, which is to preach to the most wicked of their brethren both outside and inside the church.  Not do you know what the word WICKED meas. It does not necessarily mean vile, bad or evil, but changed or deceived or worked as in bewitched by deceptions, idolatry, doubt implanted by the craftiness of men or of the devil.   In other words; you were not strong or valiant in the testimony of Jesus Christ if you ever had one. Because you had build your faith in the testimony of others; and when the rain, the wind and the waters came your house was overthrown. For instances, the apostates say that there are about twelve versions of the first vision of Joseph Smith. I only know the official or the standard version and no matter what I believe, it was not my vision it was his. I am still working in having my own.  But that is a pillar but not the foundation of my faith because I was not converted to Joseph Smith but to Christ.

These are they who are not valiant in the testimony of Jesus; wherefore, they obtain not the crown over the kingdom of our God.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 76:79)


And there are more likewise visions of other prophets that are in harmony with Joseph Smith Vision were not only his eyes witnessed the father and the son and all the other truths and doctrines that he preached and taught.  So if one is not true the other is, and if any one is true so is the other. Likewise with Lehi’s dream of the tree of life, the iron rod, the fountain of waters the midst of darkness and the great and spacious building. Nephi he son because he believed much was granted to see it altogether. So have I and other in these latter days seen portions of it. You also saw the first vision of Joseph Smith and much more, but then you were in heaven and now you cannot remember it.  Because the things of this world have gotten a great hold of you and have lulled you to a false sense of Security.

God reigneth over the heathen: God sitteth upon the throne of his holiness.

(Old Testament | Psalms 47:8)


IN the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple. Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly. And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.

(Old Testament | Isaiah 6:1 - 3)

And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

(New Testament | Revelation 1:13 - 16)


And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

(New Testament | Revelation 19:11 - 13)



And being thus overcome with the Spirit, he was carried away in a vision, even that he saw the heavens open, and he thought he saw God sitting upon his throne, surrounded with numberless concourses of angels in the attitude of singing and praising their God. And it came to pass that he saw One descending out of the midst of heaven, and he beheld that his luster was above that of the sun at noon-day. And he also saw twelve others following him, and their brightness did exceed that of the stars in the firmament.

(Book of Mormon | 1 Nephi 1:8 - 10)


THE veil was taken from our minds, and the eyes of our understanding were opened. We saw the Lord standing upon the breastwork of the pulpit, before us; and under his feet was a paved work of pure gold, in color like amber. His eyes were as a flame of fire; the hair of his head was white like the pure snow; his countenance shone above the brightness of the sun; and his voice was as the sound of the rushing of great waters, even the voice of Jehovah, saying: I am the first and the last; I am he who liveth, I am he who was slain; I am your advocate with the Father.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 110:1 - 4)

And we beheld the glory of the Son, on the right hand of the Father, and received of his fulness; And saw the holy angels, and them who are sanctified before his throne, worshiping God, and the Lamb, who worship him forever and ever. And now, after the many testimonies which have been given of him, this is the testimony, last of all, which we give of him: That he lives! For we saw him, even on the right hand of God; and we heard the voice bearing record that he is the Only Begotten of the Father— That by him, and through him, and of him, the worlds are and were created, and the inhabitants thereof are begotten sons and daughters unto God.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 76:20 - 24)

It no sooner appeared than I found myself delivered from the enemy which held me bound.  When the light rested upon me I saw two Personages, whose brightness and glory defy all description, standing above me in the air.  One of them spake unto me, calling me by name and said, pointing to the other—This is My Beloved Son.  Hear Him!

(Pearl of Great Price | JS-History 1:17)

So it was with me.  I had actually seen a light, and in the midst of that light I saw two Personages, and they did in reality speak to me; and though I was hated and persecuted for saying that I had seen a vision, yet it was true; and while they were persecuting me, reviling me, and speaking all manner of evil against me falsely for so saying, I was led to say in my heart: Why persecute me for telling the truth?  I have actually seen a vision; and who am I that I can withstand God, or why does the world think to make me deny what I have actually seen?  For I had seen a vision; I knew it, and I knew that God knew it, and I could not deny it, neither dared I do it; at least I knew that by so doing I would offend God, and come under condemnation.

(Pearl of Great Price | JS-History 1:25)

NOW, if then when the vision was fresh and unwritten the people did not believe Joseph Smith, how can we expect that other in later generations would believe?  Every time I tell people of my conversion I tell it differently, yet that does not change the fact that I was converted unto the LORD and felt unspeakable joy. Now, even if I err in my testimony and fall from the church unto condemnation, it is still true.  And there are plenty of other testimonies of conversion besides mine that give greater bearing upon the truth. Have you read the great propogue, by Apostle Mark E Peterson? If you have not, you should.


THE GREAT PROLOGUE


5. I have never said that your feeling and thongs are not valid. If they were, I would not be here and devote such an amount of time, effort and diligence in trying to bring you back to the fold with the truth at hand. Come back and fight wickedness in our midst but in righteousness.  The truth is one or the knowledge of things as they are, as they have been and as they are to come. I do not know all the truth. We are in the process of restoration of all things. We often err in vision because of priestcraft in our midst and our language is very imperfect. You have forgotten that this church came out of the wilderness and with all the imperfections of the apostate church.  Slowly but surely we are cleaning up our act for the LORD has said that there is no place clean and that all tables are full of vomit. And the LORD speaks with stammering lips and with a strange tongue to this people and yet you would not hear.

In that day shall the LORD of hosts be for a crown of glory, and for a diadem of beauty, unto the residue of his people, And for a spirit of judgment to him that sitteth in judgment, and for strength to them that turn the battle to the gate. But they also have erred through wine, and through strong drink are out of the way; the priest and the prophet have erred through strong drink, they are swallowed up of wine, they are out of the way through strong drink; they err in vision, they stumble in judgment.  For all tables are full of vomit and filthiness, so that there is no place clean.

Whom shall he teach knowledge?  and whom shall he make to understand doctrine?  them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.

For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little: For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people. To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear. But the word of the LORD was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken.

(Old Testament | Isaiah 28:5 - 13)

Do you know the meaning of all this language? And if we have faith we cannot eradicate all the bad weed at once because we can by mistake take out the wheat. And sometimes we do. But that does not give us right to pervert the truth and attack the whole church without incurring in the judgments of a just GOD. Did not Nephi say in the book that the ancients also erred. Joseph Smith was not perfect nor are any of the LORD’s ministers. Faith is not a perfect knowledge. As a matter of fact, the power of the LORD is made perfect in our weaknesses. I have erred in judgment tan din vision. I have murmured and complained, but I am until now thru obedience and perseverance learning some doctrine. Unlike many of you that are ever leaning and never come to the knowledge of the truth that somehow were looking for an excuse to justify your lack of faith to leave the church and you found it.


But they also have erred through wine, and through strong drink are out of the way; the priest and the prophet have erred through strong drink, they are swallowed up of wine, they are out of the way through strong drink; they err in vision, they stumble in judgment. For all tables are full of vomit and filthiness, so that there is no place clean.

(Old Testament | Isaiah 28:7 - 8)


They also that erred in spirit shall come to understanding, and they that murmured shall learn doctrine.

(Old Testament | Isaiah 29:24)

Nevertheless, I do not write anything upon plates save it be that I think it be sacred.  And now, if I do err, even did they err of old; not that I would excuse myself because of other men, but because of the weakness which is in me, according to the flesh, I would excuse myself. For the things which some men esteem to be of great worth, both to the body and soul, others set at naught and trample under their feet.  Yea, even the very God of Israel do men trample under their feet; I say, trample under their feet but I would speak in other words—they set him at naught, and hearken not to the voice of his counsels.

(Book of Mormon | 1 Nephi 19:6 - 7)


NOW It is your choice not to repent. And if you do not believe in the judgments of God upon the wicked that is your problem. Right now you have pleasure in unrighteousness, but it will not always be so. Because the commandments of God are not negotiable and he that says he has no sin is a liar. And if you are not renewing your baptismal and temple covenants you are in sin. I try the hardest to keep myself unspotted from the world and I fail miserably. I need every blessing I can get my hands on from the church and from the scriptures or the standard works of the church. The judgments of which I am talking about were not given by Joseph Smith, they were given to us by Moses even before we sat foot on the promised land. And that includes those of us who were not born. For he explicitly said with great authority, hear thou earth and thou heaven. And then he gave a recital of all the blessings and curses that will come upon the people thru obedience and disobedience and the book of Mormon is only additional proof that those things; that is to say all the blessings and curses that are recorded from Deuteronomy 27 and onward took and are still taking place.  AND THE FUN PART OF IT IS THAT WHEN WE REALIZE IT AND ARE CONVERTED TO THE LORD AND SEEK HIS FACE, THEN HE IS GOING TO RESTORE OUR BLESISNGS AND PUT ALL THOSE CURSES UPON OUR ENEMIES. And you are seeing that as we speak in this country of us or where we live, but you forsake to see it. I Miguel, built houses and I do not live in them.  I Miguel had Mules and they were taken from me and were not returned. And I have suffered many diseases, a great many plagues and tribulations during the course of my days that attest to the truthfulness of the word of GOD from the beginning even up to this day. For the LORD has spoken saying:

Behold, I am God and have spoken it; these commandments are of me, and were given unto my servants in their weakness, after the manner of their language, that they might come to understanding. And inasmuch as they erred it might be made known; And inasmuch as they sought wisdom they might be instructed; And inasmuch as they sinned they might be chastened, that they might repent; And inasmuch as they were humble they might be made strong, and blessed from on high, and receive knowledge from time to time. And after having received the record of the Nephites, yea, even my servant Joseph Smith, Jun., might have power to translate through the mercy of God, by the power of God, the Book of Mormon. And also those to whom these commandments were given, might have power to lay the foundation of this church, and to bring it forth out of obscurity and out of darkness, the only true and living church upon the face of the whole earth, with which I, the Lord, am well pleased, speaking unto the church collectively and not individually— For I the Lord cannot look upon sin with the least degree of allowance; Nevertheless, he that repents and does the commandments of the Lord shall be forgiven; And he that repents not, from him shall be taken even the light which he has received; for my Spirit shall not always strive with man, saith the Lord of Hosts.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 1:24 - 33)


AND it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath driven thee, And shalt return unto the LORD thy God, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul; That then the LORD thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee. If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee: And the LORD thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers. And the LORD thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live. And the LORD thy God will put all these curses upon thine enemies, and on them that hate thee, which persecuted thee.

(Old Testament | Deuteronomy 30:1 - 7)


As you see, I can go on and on and give you many reasons to return and find true consolation, but you prefer the consolation, stories or testimony of dissenters, traitors and apostates. That is not going to sustain you when you leave this world or when these curses come upon you unto destruction. Or even now, they will not sustain you if you become miserable an din great peril unless they are miserable also, because misery likes the company of misery. And that is the only consolation you now have. I hate to quote worldly men, but as Shakespeare said in King Lear’s play. He is mad that trusts in the tameness of a wolf, in the love of youth and in the oath of whore. And that is the predicament in which you are found.  I am here to tell you that unless you speedily repent and amend your ways, the judgments of GOD are going to reach you, for we can run but from the LORD we cannot hide.  If he did not spare his own house that was like a tender plant unto him, what shall become of dry wood when the scorching fire approaches you because you are dry trees or passing clouds, wells  without water or as a cake not turned and you know it not.

WOE to the crown of pride, to the drunkards of Ephraim, whose glorious beauty is a fading flower, which are on the head of the fat valleys of them that are overcome with wine! Behold, the Lord hath a mighty and strong one, which as a tempest of hail and a destroying storm, as a flood of mighty waters overflowing, shall cast down to the earth with the hand. The crown of pride, the drunkards of Ephraim, shall be trodden under feet: And the glorious beauty, which is on the head of the fat valley, shall be a fading flower, and as the hasty fruit before the summer; which when he that looketh upon it seeth, while it is yet in his hand he eateth it up.

(Old Testament | Isaiah 28:1 - 4)
]
These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever.

(New Testament | 2 Peter 2:17)

Ephraim, he hath mixed himself among the people; Ephraim is a cake not turned. Strangers have devoured his strength, and he knoweth it not: yea, gray hairs are here and there upon him, yet he knoweth not.

(Old Testament | Hosea 7:8 - 9)

They shall perish, but thou shalt endure: yea, all of them shall wax old like a garment; as a vesture shalt thou change them, and they shall be changed: But thou art the same, and thy years shall have no end. The children of thy servants shall continue, and their seed shall be established before thee.

(Old Testament | Psalms 102:26 - 28)

Hearken unto me, my people; and give ear unto me, O my nation; for a law shall proceed from me, and I will make my judgment to rest for a light for the people. My righteousness is near; my salvation is gone forth, and mine arm shall judge the people.  The isles shall wait upon me, and on mine arm shall they trust. Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look upon the earth beneath; for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke, and the earth shall wax old like a garment; and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner.  But my salvation shall be forever, and my righteousness shall not be abolished.

(Book of Mormon | 2 Nephi 8:4 - 6)



I am not here because you are a threat to us with your blogs or facebook pages, but because you are perverting the way of the LORD and hardening many hearts. We do not yet have all the answers nor do you have the truth. IF you believed or had known the truth you would have believed to the end and never left us. And since I am still here, there is still time to return, but not without a price. Like all good things it will not be easy for the LORD is going to discipline you and try you in all things. For he said to me and to all those like you:

HEARKEN and hear this, O house of Jacob, who are called by the name of Israel, and are come forth out of the waters of Judah, or out of the waters of baptism, who swear by the name of the Lord, and make mention of the God of Israel, yet they swear not in truth nor in righteousness.

(Book of Mormon | 1 Nephi 20:1)

Behold, I have declared the former things from the beginning; and they went forth out of my mouth, and I showed them.  I did show them suddenly. And I did it because I knew that thou art obstinate, and thy neck is an iron sinew, and thy brow brass

(Book of Mormon | 1 Nephi 20:3 - 4)

Yea, wo be unto this generation!  And the Lord said unto me: Stretch forth thy hand and prophesy, saying: Thus saith the Lord, it shall come to pass that this generation, because of their iniquities, shall be brought into bondage, and shall be smitten on the cheek; yea, and shall be driven by men, and shall be slain; and the vultures of the air, and the dogs, yea, and the wild beasts, shall devour their flesh.

And it shall come to pass that the life of king Noah shall be valued even as a garment in a hot furnace; for he shall know that I am the Lord.

And it shall come to pass that I will smite this my people with sore afflictions, yea, with famine and with pestilence; and I will cause that they shall howl all the day long. Yea, and I will cause that they shall have burdens lashed upon their backs; and they shall be driven before like a dumb ass. And it shall come to pass that I will send forth hail among them, and it shall smite them; and they shall also be smitten with the east wind; and insects shall pester their land also, and devour their grain. And they shall be smitten with a great pestilence—and all this will I do because of their iniquities and abominations. And it shall come to pass that except they repent I will utterly destroy them from off the face of the earth; yet they shall leave a record behind them, and I will preserve them for other nations which shall possess the land; yea, even this will I do that I may discover the abominations of this people to other nations.  And many things did Abinadi prophesy against this people.

(Book of Mormon | Mosiah 12:2 - 8)


And he also prophesieth evil concerning thy life, and saith that thy life shall be as a garment in a furnace of fire. And again, he saith that thou shalt be as a stalk, even as a dry stalk of the field, which is run over by the beasts and trodden under foot. And again, he saith thou shalt be as the blossoms of a thistle, which, when it is fully ripe, if the wind bloweth, it is driven forth upon the face of the land.  And he pretendeth the Lord hath spoken it.  And he saith all this shall come upon thee except thou repent, and this because of thine iniquities. And now, O king, what great evil hast thou done, or what great sins have thy people committed, that we should be condemned of God or judged of this man?

(Book of Mormon | Mosiah 12:10 - 13)


Again, sis, I have not finished my errand. I am the branch mission leader. I had correlation and lunch with the sister missionaries and the elders of my branch. And I go to another errand now, but I will come back to finish my errand later and back it up with the scriptures at hand. But whatsoever I have said thus far is the truth and I do this with love and real intent for the honor and glory of GOD. And of this I bear solemn witness in the sacred name of Jesus Christ amen.

 Attentively Yours

Miguel Angel Tinoco Rodriguez




No comments:

Post a Comment