Friday, February 15, 2013

A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign


Zion and Jerusalem, February 15, 2013




A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas.  And he left them, and departed.

(New Testament | Matthew 16:4)



Ex-Mormon Mavens  Posted this videon in a message. 





My time is limited at this moment. It is a lot of stuff in here to answer all these issues. I hope you can bear with me just a little longer. I will come back and answer you concerning you own words. Thus far, I ask you? Why do you want to kill me or why do you want to tempt me to call upon God so he can smite me? The Devil impulses you to write and tempt me so I tempt GOD. Do not you know what it is written in the scripture of truth? It is written; thous shall not tempt the LORD thy God.

It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

(New Testament | Matthew 4:7)



I am here to teach and not to be taught. I barely read your words, your own words and went directly to the video you sent me. I just answered another apostate, dissenter and traitor like you his concerns If you get offended be it so, I am telling you the truth. STAND bear with me even if you fell insulted or rejected by me. My struggle is not against flesh or blood but against the enemy of God or the natural man.

Again I say, hearken ye elders of my church, whom I have appointed: Ye are not sent forth to be taught, but to teach the children of men the things which I have put into your hands by the power of my Spirit; And ye are to be taught from on high.  Sanctify yourselves and ye shall be endowed with power, that ye may give even as I have spoken.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 43:15 - 16)


It is the truth, and the truth only hurts the wicked souls and purges. Then the healing comes. I have many answers already that cannot be discussed in this portal the way I write because it is not proper nor would you believe me even if I could show all things and spill the whole soup unto this wicked and unbelieving generation. And the anger of the LORD is kindled against this generation or you and your fellows for he has said:

Behold, if they will not believe my words, they would not believe you, my servant Joseph, if it were possible that you should show them all these things which I have committed unto you. Oh, this unbelieving and stiffnecked generation—mine anger is kindled against them.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 5:7 - 8)


But thanks anyway for sharing this video with me. I am not naive or ignorant of the devices of the devil, lest he takes an advantage over us concerning these many things which you call myths at all. I am one who is able to turn myth into reality.  The unconfirmed myths of this people have more weight than the lengthy explanation given by this man on this corrupt video and its makers. But none of this of which it has been spoken is standard doctrine; and not all explanations given by this man are truthful.  And the counsel he gives at the end does not come from the LORD or any of his appointed authorized leaders.  The statistics are flawed. The people or the apostates that responded to them are an adulterous and perverse generation for they seek for proof or signs of that which can only be understood spiritually and not by the carnal mind.

THE works, and the designs, and the purposes of God cannot be frustrated, neither can they come to naught. For God doth not walk in crooked paths, neither doth he turn to the right hand nor to the left, neither doth he vary from that which he hath said, therefore his paths are straight, and his course is one eternal round. Remember, remember that it is not the work of God that is frustrated, but the work of men; For although a man may have many revelations, and have power to do many mighty works, yet if he boasts in his own strength, and sets at naught the counsels of God, and follows after the dictates of his own will and carnal desires, he must fall and incur the vengeance of a just God upon him.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 3:1 - 4)




“The Standard of Truth has been erected; no unhallowed hand can stop the work from progressing; persecutions may rage, mobs may combine, armies may assemble, calumny may defame, but the truth of God will go forth boldly, nobly, and independent, till it has penetrated every continent, visited every clime, swept every country, and sounded in every ear, till the purposes of God shall be accomplished, and the Great Jehovah shall say the work is done.”


The natural man is an enemy of GOD and the carnal man never knew him nor ever will. This is why these apostates, dissenters and traitors have left the church, because they are an incredulous and adulterous generation and their faith was put on trial and their houses fell because they build in on a sandy foundation. And believe it or not, it all boils down to one single thing. And even though, I could show you all things and bring the proof it will not profit you. However, I  have gathered enough Intel to pray and get an answer from the LORD concerning these issues, to give you if it is his will. And before I even asked the LORD who is now with me, his word came into my heart and to my mind. 

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

(New Testament | 1 Corinthians 2:14)

For the natural man is an enemy to God, and has been from the fall of Adam, and will be, forever and ever, unless he yields to the enticings of the Holy Spirit, and putteth off the natural man and becometh a saint through the atonement of Christ the Lord, and becometh as a child, submissive, meek, humble, patient, full of love, willing to submit to all things which the Lord seeth fit to inflict upon him, even as a child doth submit to his father.

(Book of Mormon | Mosiah 3:19)


Meanwhile, the answer of the lord is being cooked, I need to know if you can tell me where to contact this man who explains all these thing to smite him with the rod of my mouth for he is perverting the right ways of the LORD and he need to be brought to accountability before him.   For the LORD has said and it echoes in my mind the very words that he said during his ministry when the scribes and Pharisees came to tempt him as you have come here with all these concerns for me to tempt God to give you an answers and a scientific explanation to all these riddles that will satisfy your adulterous hearts.  But it does not work that way, for the LORD said to me to tell you even as he said, that that the wicked and adulterous generations demands after a sign. But no sign will be given but that of the prophet Jonas.  Here is the law and the testimony:


And it came to pass, as he spake these things, a certain woman of the company lifted up her voice, and said unto him, Blessed is the womb that bare thee, and the paps which thou hast sucked. But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.


And when the people were gathered thick together, he began to say, This is an evil generation: they seek a sign; and there shall no sign be given it, but the sign of Jonas the prophet. For as Jonas was a sign unto the Ninevites, so shall also the Son of man be to this generation. The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with the men of this generation, and condemn them: for she came from the utmost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here. The men of Nineve shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.

(New Testament | Luke 11:27 - 32)




Woman, does this answer your questions? If not, here is more from where this comes from:


Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free? Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.  If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you. I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.

They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father.  Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham. But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham. Ye do the deeds of your father.  Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God. Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. Why do ye not understand my speech?  even because ye cannot hear my word. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do.  He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him.  When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin?  And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God. Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil?

Jesus answered, I have not a devil; but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour me.  And I seek not mine own glory: there is one that seeketh and judgeth. Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death. Then said the Jews unto him, Now we know that thou hast a devil.  Abraham is dead, and the prophets; and thou sayest, If a man keep my saying, he shall never taste of death.

Art thou greater than our father Abraham, which is dead?  and the prophets are dead: whom makest thou thyself? Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God: Yet ye have not known him; but I know him: and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep his saying. Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad. Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham? Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I AM.

(New Testament | John 8:31 - 58)

I am kind of busy now, so THE LORD WILLING, I will catch you and finish my errand later, and whatsoever I have said this far, even if it is for you amusement, I do humbly and sincerely in the name of Jesus Christ amen.

Attentively yours from an unworthy servant in the hands of Christ, amen.

Miguel Angel Tinoco Rodriguez


No comments:

Post a Comment