Friday, February 22, 2013

For thus saith the scripture: Choose ye this day, whom ye will serve.

Zion and Jerusalem, February 22, 2013


For thus saith the scripture: Choose ye this day, whom ye will serve.

(Book of Mormon | Alma 30:8)

Then Claude O’Donovan, of whom I also spoke in the previous address, aimed again at me and replied back to me, shooting still in Garamond style or decpetive words and said lacing ammunition yet defiant to me: TRY AGAIN.


“Your sweet Mormon spirit really comes through in your ramblings. I feel sorry for you in that you have bought the totally false BOM/D&C/POGP Joseph Smith et. al. etc. etc. nonsense the LDS Church espouses. The over 4,000 changes to the original BOM (many of them doctrinal) are not translations from the original manuscripts (there isn't one).  The only papyri the church has that was "translated" by JS was  proven to be just a book of the dead for some low level Egyptian leader.  By the way Israelites would NEVER record anything in Egyptian.  They abhorred the language and only recorded God's word in Hebrew. This alone proves the BOM to be a fraud let alone the literally hundreds of errors like mentioned things like silk, steel, cows, horses (all of which did not exist in the America's until the 15th century) and nine boats with holes in the bottom...Spiritual blindness is amazing and absolute and you sir and the others following JS have a terminal case of it. By the way, the reason the LDS Church has been consistently one of the slowest growing churches worldwide is that it much harder to sell a fraud than the truth of the Bible and the authentic Jesus Christ (not Lucifers brother) even with 60,000 full time missionaries (more than all the Christian Churches combined).
Stay with Joseph Smith and as he promised you will spend eternity in "everlasting burnings".
In volume 6 of "History of the Church" published by the LDS Deseret Book Co., on page 306, is a recorded, Sunday April 7th, 1844, Joseph Smith sermon. It is best known as the King Follett Discourse.  He states: "Here then, is eternal life--to know the only wise and true God; and you have learn how to be gods yourselves and to be kings and priests to God, the same as all the gods have done before you, namely, by going from one small degree to another, and from a small capacity to a great one; from grace to grace, from exaltation to exaltation, until you obtain the resurrection of the dead, and are able to dwell in everlasting burnings, and to sit in glory as do those who sit in everlasting power."
            In the next paragraph, with the heading "The Righteous to Dwell in Everlasting Burnings"  he states again "...they shall rise again to dwell in everlasting burnings in immortal glory,..."

Isa. 33: 14 states: "The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? Who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?" 
       
            As early as 1836 Joseph Smith had a revelation recorded in the D&C that states: "The heavens were opened upon us, and I beheld the celestial kingdom of God, and the glory thereof, whether in the body or out I cannot tell. I saw the transcendent beauty of the gate through which the heirs of that kingdom will enter, which was like unto circling flames of fire; also the blazing throne of God, whereon was seated the Father and the Son." (Doctrine and Covenants 137: l-3).  And he also said: "These are the first principles of consolation. How consoling to the mourners when they are called to part with a husband, wife, father, mother, child, or dear relative, to know that, although the earthly tabernacle is laid down and dissolved they shall rise again to dwell in everlasting burnings in immortal glory, not to sorrow, suffer, or die any more; but they shall be heirs of God and joint heirs with Jesus Christ. What is it? to inherit the same power, the same glory and the same exaltation, until you arrive at the station of a God, and ascend the throne of eternal power, the same as those who have gone before." (Teachings, pp. 346-47, emphasis added).

Christ described the everlasting burnings this way: "And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: and he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. . . . Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:32,33,41, emphasis added).

Enjoy being a goat.”

Claude O'Donovan
 



And I, Miguel,  being prepared to officiate in the ordinances of the Aaronic priesthood and the gospel of peace, having tactical command in the letter of the gospel, agreeable to the commandments and revelations of GOD; and having girded my loins and holding the keys of salvation, not being one wit short of manners or laziness, I shot ay him, with Still with Verdana or Truthful words answered back and said unto him:

Claude O'Donovan or should I say Abaddon?

If you want more, I will give you more.  There is more from where this comes from.

Thank you; thank you, Old man!!! Or should I say thank you old serpent?  I have been greatly edified by the citation of the scriptures you just mentioned. I have reasons to thank and glorify God for it. I do not resist the truth, I like it and I welcome it. All things work for the benefit for the righteous.

You proved with what you quoted that King Follet’s discourse two things, one that you have made a covenant with hell and an agreement with hell and second that King Follet’s discourse was actual prophecy. I do not deny it. I welcome it. It is the truth. You intended to turn things upside down, and yet you quoted the scriptures to your own eternal damnation.  Your agreement with hell shall be disannulled and your covenant with hell shall not stand. And when the overflowing scourge approaches, it will take you.  In other words, your turning up of things upside down will not help you.  You time and again missed the true content and context thereof. 




Hear the words of him that is speaking unto you. I already dwell in celestial burnings. You have no Idea how exquisite that feeling and or sensation that is. I am he who gave the talk you are referring to.  Miguel knows it.



It is a little awkward for the flesh but no discomforting at all. It happens when the glory of the LORD is upon me as it was upon Joseph Smith the prophet. I feel it each and every time I receive revelation from on high or even as we speak. It is a sensation of burning that lingers in our shoulders and rushes thru the length of our arms like a very sharp scalp opening the living flesh to animate what organs are to be used to serve our God, yet it does not consume or hurts like when the fires consumes or devours an old garment.  Or when devouring fire hurts the wicked which are fuel to fire for they are like PASSING CLOUDS WITHOUT WATER.  Just wait a little, Old man, for like Jannes and Jambres you are proven to be reprobate concerning the faith, a high minded person, a traitor, a lover of pleasure more than a lover of GOD. You are a man of corrupt mind ever learning but never coming to knowledge of the truth and who is resisting the truth and like Jannes and Jambres when they resisted Moses, you resist the truth of our prophets. But now, like them of old, who thirsted for gainsaying and power, I am going to expose your folly.  For you are of the kind that go or enter into the houses of silly women, leaden with sins. Not many days from now, you will fall suddenly, like a tree when it is smitten by the vivid shaft of lightning. I myself have seen it. And you sooner rather than later are going to feel the pains of hell or devouring fire while you are still yet alive. For this you shall receive at my hand, you shall lie down in sorrow. Of people like you it is written:

For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith. But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.

(New Testament | 2 Timothy 3:2 - 9)


By your own making, you have been caught in your own craftiness. In Isaiah 33, it speaks about the apostasy of the hypocrites just like you and how wickedness precedes the second coming. You are famous, for you are fulfilling scripture. I will give you that. And the second coming is a day that shall burn as an oven, and only those who have fire insurance and have paid their tithing will not be burned.

Tell me now, Claude O’Donovan, do you have fire Insurance as I do? Now, you purportedly ask, who will be able to stand devouring fire or who will be able to abide celestial burnings quoting with filthy hands the words of Isaiah.  Think about it Old man, for the answer to those questions you asked me slipped your corrupt brain. I hope you get it, but you won’t until you are devoured by fire. But the answer is this anyway, ONLY those who are up right en honest, or those who are righteous or who speaks uprightly and he that despises the gain of oppression and who keep his hands from taking bribes and who puts his hands over his ears, his eyes and his mouth to hear, see and speak evil.  Only those will dwell on high heaves or Celestial burnings.  Are you one of them? And since you are denying the scriptures and the revelations of GOD, tell me where are your defenses and munitions against the devouring fire and/or the celestial burnings? You have none. Your shot gun is empty, your words cause no harm to me or any of the righteous.

For it is written, and his defenses shall be the revelations of GOD or the munitions of rock. And they shall eat and never hunger and drink and never thirst, unlike the rich who will have their tongues perched as they lift their eyes to heaven for thirst as the rich man and the poor man in the parable of Lazarus.  The reason by which you cry falsehood against us was because you could never pay a full tithe, which was not a money thing but a faith thing.  Because you heard and saw too much evil from other apostates that you begun to speak like them. Therefore, the LORD gave you also line upon line, precept upon precept, a little here and a little there like everyones else, but only the wicked are taken in their craftiness, to fall and be taken and rise no more.  Here are some live bullets or munitions that I shoot against you.

He that walketh righteously, and speaketh uprightly; he that despiseth the gain of oppressions, that shaketh his hands from holding of bribes, that stoppeth his ears from hearing of blood, and shutteth his eyes from seeing evil;  He shall dwell on high: his place of defence shall be the munitions of rocks: bread shall be given him; his waters shall be sure.

(Old Testament | Isaiah 33:15 - 16)

For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little: For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people. To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear. But the word of the LORD was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken.

Wherefore hear the word of the LORD, ye scornful men, that rule this people which is in Jerusalem. Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves:

Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste. Judgment also will I lay to the line, and righteousness to the plummet: and the hail shall sweep away the refuge of lies, and the waters shall overflow the hiding place. 

And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it. From the time that it goeth forth it shall take you: for morning by morning shall it pass over, by day and by night: and it shall be a vexation only to understand the report. For the bed is shorter than that a man can stretch himself on it: and the covering narrower than that he can wrap himself in it. For the LORD shall rise up as in mount Perazim, he shall be wroth as in the valley of Gibeon, that he may do his work, his strange work; and bring to pass his act, his strange act.

Now therefore be ye not mockers, lest your bands be made strong: for I have heard from the Lord GOD of hosts a consumption, even determined upon the whole earth.

(Old Testament | Isaiah 28:10 - 22)

Behold, all ye that kindle a fire, that compass yourselves about with sparks: walk in the light of your fire, and in the sparks that ye have kindled.  This shall ye have of mine hand; ye shall lie down in sorrow.

(Old Testament | Isaiah 50:11)

And now, if you are still alive,  the scripture that you quoted concerning the lambs and the goats, did you really consider it before shouting it at me? Again, I ask you did you consider it? It has backfired at you. Do you know why the goats will be goats and the lambs will be lambs?  You did not because you are a greedy and stingy old man.  The scriptures tell that those who will be goats. Tell me old man, do you pay tithing and do you give fast offerings to help the needy, the poor the widow and the fatherless? If you do then, you are giving meat to the hungered, you are clothing the naked, you are giving to drink to the thirsty, you are lodging and taking in the destitute or providing shelter for the stranger, you are also visiting the sick and afflicted and administer unto them. And let us not forger the prisoners who you are visiting and administer relief unto them, more particularly those who have passed away.  

I am not a judge, but if you are not paying tithing you are by no means a lamb. Are you? And the last time I checked my wallet, it was yesterday and it was at the temple of our GOD to take out my temple recommend, which testifies to me and to the church and to the world and to heaven that I am a full tithe payer. Tell me now, Claude Donovan, do you hold a temple recommend? IF you do then you are a lamb and I am the Goat.  And I’d rather be a goat with a temple recommend than a lamb without one. And the King will put me in the place I deserve for he has said:


When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee?  or thirsty, and gave thee drink? When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in?  or naked, and clothed thee? Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

(New Testament | Matthew 25:31 - 46)


The choice is all yours, OLD man, I hope you have enough time left in your life to repent and amend your ways.  But as things look, by denying the scriptures that we have in the true church of GOD, and by speaking evil of entities as Jannes and Jambres did in the day of rebellion against God and the Lord’s anointed, as you once covenanted in the temple of our GOD not to do,  you by no means are going to sacrifice enough dough and effort to find the necessary faith to produce the power needs to produce celestial burning enough for life and salvation. You are a passing cloud with no water, even fuel to fire you are. You are life less. And As a failed priest once ordained to both of both the order of Aaron and that of Melquisedec, you have broken the everlasting covenant.  And this goes according to the oath of the priesthood, which you have forsaken it altogether. You are damned, and there is no forgiveness of your sins in this life or in the life to come. And you are not the first or the last one to whom the unspeakable cursed are pronounced. And what I record on earth, it is also recorded in heaven. Your sins are retained.  And it would have been better for you never to have received the priesthood or known the LORD for you are worst than the infidels.  For the LORD has said:



For he that receiveth my servants receiveth me; And he that receiveth me receiveth my Father; And he that receiveth my Father receiveth my Father's kingdom; therefore all that my Father hath shall be given unto him. And this is according to the oath and covenant which belongeth to the priesthood. Therefore, all those who receive the priesthood, receive this oath and covenant of my Father, which he cannot break, neither can it be moved. But whoso breaketh this covenant after he hath received it, and altogether turneth therefrom, shall not have forgiveness of sins in this world nor in the world to come.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 84:36 - 41)

And wo unto all those who come not unto this priesthood which ye have received, which I now confirm upon you who are present this day, by mine own voice out of the heavens; and even I have given the heavenly hosts and mine angels charge concerning you.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 84:42)



As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed. For do I now persuade men, or God?  or do I seek to please men?  for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man. For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

(New Testament | Galatians 1:9 - 12)

And he that will contend against the word of the Lord, let him be accursed; and he that shall deny these things, let him be accursed; for unto them will I show no greater things, saith Jesus Christ; for I am he who speaketh.

And at my command the heavens are opened and are shut; and at my word the earth shall shake; and at my command the inhabitants thereof shall pass away, even so as by fire. And he that believeth not my words believeth not my disciples; and if it so be that I do not speak, judge ye; for ye shall know that it is I that speaketh, at the last day.

But he that believeth these things which I have spoken, him will I visit with the manifestations of my Spirit, and he shall know and bear record.  For because of my Spirit he shall know that these things are true; for it persuadeth men to do good.  And whatsoever thing persuadeth men to do good is of me; for good cometh of none save it be of me. 

I am the same that leadeth men to all good; he that will not believe my words will not believe me—that I am; and he that will not believe me will not believe the Father who sent me.  For behold, I am the Father, I am the light, and the life, and the truth of the world.

(Book of Mormon | Ether 4:8 - 12)

Now to all those who have read this exchange between Michael and his angels against the devil and his angels, you know before hand that they cannot prevail against us. These discourses that I sent abroad are not entertainment. They are charged with live ammunition or living truth even as I live the LORD will do his own sayings in this generation as in formers. I am here or sent to reprove the world for their unrighteous deeds. All those who do not come to the everlasting gospel of Jesus Christ in these latter days will not have a portion with Jesus Christ, when all is said and done. And the time of choosing whom ye will serve is nigh at hand. The hour is here and the moment has come. And this is the eleventh hour and the last call. The LORD is calling you all every where to repent and be baptized in his name so that you do not suffer his wrath. Come unto him and be saved and suffer not as the sons of Belial or those that do not know GOD that went from us but were not from us.

The question before you this day is this. Brethren, I have authority to ask it. Who are you going to serve? IF it seems evil to you to serve the LORD, choose ye this day whom ye will serve, if the GOD of our fathers, Abraham Isaac and Jacob or the Baals and Baalines and unfaithful against whom I contend from day to day and who pervert the right way of the LORD. I am Michael and I am here to fifth your battles and be an friend to your friends and a fore to your foes. As for me and my house we shall serve the LORD. Give heed no to my words but to the words of the LORD which saa:


Come unto me, O ye Gentiles, and I will show unto you the greater things, the knowledge which is hid up because of unbelief.

Come unto me, O ye house of Israel, and it shall be made manifest unto you how great things the Father hath laid up for you, from the foundation of the world; and it hath not come unto you, because of unbelief.

Behold, when ye shall rend that veil of unbelief which doth cause you to remain in your awful state of wickedness, and hardness of heart, and blindness of mind, then shall the great and marvelous things which have been hid up from the foundation of the world from you—yea, when ye shall call upon the Father in my name, with a broken heart and a contrite spirit, then shall ye know that the Father hath remembered the covenant which he made unto your fathers, O house of Israel. And then shall my revelations which I have caused to be written by my servant John be unfolded in the eyes of all the people.  Remember, when ye see these things, ye shall know that the time is at hand that they shall be made manifest in very deed.

Therefore, when ye shall receive this record ye may know that the work of the Father has commenced upon all the face of the land.

Therefore, repent all ye ends of the earth, and come unto me, and believe in my gospel, and be baptized in my name; for he that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned; and signs shall follow them that believe in my name. And blessed is he that is found faithful unto my name at the last day, for he shall be lifted up to dwell in the kingdom prepared for him from the foundation of the world.  And behold it is I that hath spoken it.  Amen.

(Book of Mormon | Ether 4:13 - 19)


And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

(Old Testament | Joshua 24:15)


Of these things I bear record and testify that they are true. And these things I record before God, angels and these witnesses and I do it as one having authority in the sacred name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Your truly

Miguel Angel Tinoco Rodriguez



 
Will a man rob God?  Yet ye have robbed me.  But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee?  In tithes and offerings. Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation. Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts. And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the LORD of hosts. Your words have been stout against me, saith the LORD.  Yet ye say, What have we spoken so much against thee?

Ye have said, It is vain to serve God: and what profit is it that we have kept his ordinance, and that we have walked mournfully before the LORD of hosts? And now we call the proud happy; yea, they that work wickedness are set up; yea, they that tempt God are even delivered. Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name. And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him. Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.

(Old Testament | Malachi 3:8 - 18)


Behold, now it is called today until the coming of the Son of Man, and verily it is a day of sacrifice, and a day for the tithing of my people; for he that is tithed shall not be burned at his coming. For after today cometh the burning—this is speaking after the manner of the Lord—for verily I say, tomorrow all the proud and they that do wickedly shall be as stubble; and I will burn them up, for I am the Lord of Hosts; and I will not spare any that remain in Babylon.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 64:23 - 24)


Zion and Jerusalem, February 22, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment