Sunday, January 26, 2014

For the things which some men esteem to be of great worth, both to the body and soul, others set at naught and trample under their feet.







Zion and Jerusalem, January 26, 2014

For the things which some men esteem to be of great worth, both to the body and soul, others set at naught and trample under their feet.   

Yea, even the very God of Israel do men trample under their feet; I say, trample under their feet but I would speak in other words—they set him at naught, and hearken not to the voice of his counsels.

(Book of Mormon | 1 Nephi 19:7)




“Dude, stop spamming me. Your message is completely lost on people when you do that.”





And I Miguel replied; 

Hey dude, please define Spam?



“Email spam, also known as junk email or unsolicited bulk email (UBE), is a subset of electronic spam involving nearly identical messages sent to numerous recipients by email.  Clicking on links in spam email may send users to phishing web sites or sites that are hosting malware.”





For your information, I am on the LORD’s errand; Fishing and not phishing and I do not believe or think what I sent out to you by way of messages or emails is spam, much less junk.   As a matter of fact, I am sowing seeds of truth all around the world.  We preach the gospel of Jesus Christ because it is just and it is our imperative duty to GOD and to our fellow man.  Because there are many among all sects, parties and denominations that do not practice the truth only because they do not know where to find it.

It is an imperative duty that we owe to God, to angels, with whom we shall be brought to stand, and also to ourselves, to our wives and children, who have been made to bow down with grief, sorrow, and care, under the most damning hand of murder, tyranny, and oppression, supported and urged on and upheld by the influence of that spirit which hath so strongly riveted the creeds of the fathers, who have inherited lies, upon the hearts of the children, and filled the world with confusion, and has been growing stronger and stronger, and is now the very mainspring of all corruption, and the whole earth groans under the weight of its iniquity. And they are under the iron yoke, strong bands, handcuffs, chains and shackles and the fetters of hell; and we so much desire at the expense of wearing and wasting our own lives to help them be saved. We owe this duty not only to our own wives, children and extended family but to all men everywhere, specially the rising generation and the pure in heart who are blinded by the subtitle craftiness of may who snare and lie in way to deceive.  I am here because here is where and when the gospel is needed most. Make no mistake, for the mouthpiece of the LORD has spoken it saying:

It is an iron yoke, it is a strong band; they are the very handcuffs, and chains, and shackles, and fetters of hell. Therefore it is an imperative duty that we owe, not only to our own wives and children, but to the widows and fatherless, whose husbands and fathers have been murdered under its iron hand; Which dark and blackening deeds are enough to make hell itself shudder, and to stand aghast and pale, and the hands of the very devil to tremble and palsy.

And also it is an imperative duty that we owe to all the rising generation, and to all the pure in heart— For there are many yet on the earth among all sects, parties, and denominations, who are blinded by the subtle craftiness of men, whereby they lie in wait to deceive, and who are only kept from the truth because they know not where to find it— Therefore, that we should waste and wear out our lives in bringing to light all the hidden things of darkness, wherein we know them; and they are truly manifest from heaven— These should then be attended to with great earnestness.

 

Let no man count them as small things; for there is much which lieth in futurity, pertaining to the saints, which depends upon these things. You know, brethren, that a very large ship is benefited very much by a very small helm in the time of a storm, by being kept workways with the wind and the waves. Therefore, dearly beloved brethren, let us cheerfully do all things that lie in our power; and then may we stand still, with the utmost assurance, to see the salvation of God, and for his arm to be revealed.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 123:7 - 17)

 

The choice is all yours, but take it or leave it you must hear or drink from it for better or for worst because my words are binding. The reason the messages are lost, as you claim, is not because the seed is not good but because you do not have faith to hear or you have a hard or sterile heart where no good thing grows.    Others do welcome it and are edified and enlightened by them, I included.  But, you obviously have your heart set upon the things of the world, and therefore, you set the counsel of God as naught.  Or by preferring your stop motion animation mute and dumb idols as per your academic instruction rather than to give heed to the good word of GOD that is profitable for all.  But nonetheless, take it or leave it, you have the right to refuse it. Nevertheless, beware for believe it or not, I speak as one from the dead and my words are binding and the LORD has sent you a word in which he says:

 

O that cunning plan of the evil one!  O the vainness, and the frailties, and the foolishness of men!  When they are learned they think they are wise, and they hearken not unto the counsel of God, for they set it aside, supposing they know of themselves, wherefore, their wisdom is foolishness and it profiteth them not.  And they shall perish. But to be learned is good if they hearken unto the counsels of God.

But wo unto the rich, who are rich as to the things of the world.  For because they are rich they despise the poor, and they persecute the meek, and their hearts are upon their treasures; wherefore, their treasure is their god.  And behold, their treasure shall perish with them also.

And wo unto the deaf that will not hear; for they shall perish.

Wo unto the blind that will not see; for they shall perish also.

Wo unto the uncircumcised of heart, for a knowledge of their iniquities shall smite them at the last day.

Wo unto the liar, for he shall be thrust down to hell.

Wo unto the murderer who deliberately killeth, for he shall die.

Wo unto them who commit whoredoms, for they shall be thrust down to hell.

Yea, wo unto those that worship idols, for the devil of all devils delighteth in them.

And, in fine, wo unto all those who die in their sins; for they shall return to God, and behold his face, and remain in their sins.

O, my beloved brethren, remember the awfulness in transgressing against that Holy God, and also the awfulness of yielding to the enticings of that cunning one.  Remember, to be carnally–minded is death, and to be spiritually–minded is life eternal.

O, my beloved brethren, give ear to my words.  Remember the greatness of the Holy One of Israel.  Do not say that I have spoken hard things against you; for if ye do, ye will revile against the truth; for I have spoken the words of your Maker.  I know that the words of truth are hard against all uncleanness; but the righteous fear them not, for they love the truth and are not shaken.

O then, my beloved brethren, come unto the Lord, the Holy One.  Remember that his paths are righteous.  Behold, the way for man is narrow, but it lieth in a straight course before him, and the keeper of the gate is the Holy One of Israel; and he employeth no servant there; and there is none other way save it be by the gate; for he cannot be deceived, for the Lord God is his name.

And whoso knocketh, to him will he open; and the wise, and the learned, and they that are rich, who are puffed up because of their learning, and their wisdom, and their riches—yea, they are they whom he despiseth; and save they shall cast these things away, and consider themselves fools before God, and come down in the depths of humility, he will not open unto them.

But the things of the wise and the prudent shall be hid from them forever—yea, that happiness which is prepared for the saints.

O, my beloved brethren, remember my words.  Behold, I take off my garments, and I shake them before you; I pray the God of my salvation that he view me with his all–searching eye; wherefore, ye shall know at the last day, when all men shall be judged of their works, that the God of Israel did witness that I shook your iniquities from my soul, and that I stand with brightness before him, and am rid of your blood.

O, my beloved brethren, turn away from your sins; shake off the chains of him that would bind you fast; come unto that God who is the rock of your salvation.

Prepare your souls for that glorious day when justice shall be administered unto the righteous, even the day of judgment, that ye may not shrink with awful fear; that ye may not remember your awful guilt in perfectness, and be constrained to exclaim: Holy, holy are thy judgments, O Lord God Almighty—but I know my guilt; I transgressed thy law, and my transgressions are mine; and the devil hath obtained me, that I am a prey to his awful misery.

But behold, my brethren, is it expedient that I should awake you to an awful reality of these things?  Would I harrow up your souls if your minds were pure?  Would I be plain unto you according to the plainness of the truth if ye were freed from sin?

Behold, if ye were holy I would speak unto you of holiness; but as ye are not holy, and ye look upon me as a teacher, it must needs be expedient that I teach you the consequences of sin.

Behold, my soul abhorreth sin, and my heart delighteth in righteousness; and I will praise the holy name of my God.

Come, my brethren, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters; and he that hath no money, come buy and eat; yea, come buy wine and milk without money and without price.

Wherefore, do not spend money for that which is of no worth, nor your labor for that which cannot satisfy.  Hearken diligently unto me, and remember the words which I have spoken; and come unto the Holy One of Israel, and feast upon that which perisheth not, neither can be corrupted, and let your soul delight in fatness.

Behold, my beloved brethren, remember the words of your God; pray unto him continually by day, and give thanks unto his holy name by night.  Let your hearts rejoice.

 And behold how great the covenants of the Lord, and how great his condescensions unto the children of men; and because of his greatness, and his grace and mercy, he has promised unto us that our seed shall not utterly be destroyed, according to the flesh, but that he would preserve them; and in future generations they shall become a righteous branch unto the house of Israel.

And now, my brethren, I would speak unto you more; but on the morrow I will declare unto you the remainder of my words.  Amen.

(Book of Mormon | 2 Nephi 9:28 - 54)



I know exhort you in all soberness to give heed to my words for they are an invitation to come unto Christ in his restored church.  And the time will speedily come that you and I are going to face GOD and each other; and there he will show you that he sent me to write these things as one that cries repentance in the wilderness. That that precious gift that activates and animates the atonement of Jesus Christ for the salvation of your soul; and that I lie not. And I declare these things for the fulfilling of the prophecies and these words are not mine but they proceed in my manner of speech and understanding from the mouth of the everlasting GOD. Therefore, remember, remember for what is write is the truth and so it is also written:


And I exhort you to remember these things; for the time speedily cometh that ye shall know that I lie not, for ye shall see me at the bar of God; and the Lord God will say unto you: Did I not declare my words unto you, which were written by this man, like as one crying from the dead, yea, even as one speaking out of the dust? I declare these things unto the fulfilling of the prophecies.  And behold, they shall proceed forth out of the mouth of the everlasting God; and his word shall hiss forth from generation to generation. And God shall show unto you, that that which I have written is true.


And again I would exhort you that ye would come unto Christ, and lay hold upon every good gift, and touch not the evil gift, nor the unclean thing. And awake, and arise from the dust, O Jerusalem; yea, and put on thy beautiful garments, O daughter of Zion; and strengthen thy stakes and enlarge thy borders forever, that thou mayest no more be confounded, that the covenants of the Eternal Father which he hath made unto thee, O house of Israel, may be fulfilled.

Yea, come unto Christ, and be perfected in him, and deny yourselves of all ungodliness; and if ye shall deny yourselves of all ungodliness, and love God with all your might, mind and strength, then is his grace sufficient for you, that by his grace ye may be perfect in Christ; and if by the grace of God ye are perfect in Christ, ye can in nowise deny the power of God.

And again, if ye by the grace of God are perfect in Christ, and deny not his power, then are ye sanctified in Christ by the grace of God, through the shedding of the blood of Christ, which is in the covenant of the Father unto the remission of your sins, that ye become holy, without spot.

And now I bid unto all, farewell.  I soon go to rest in the paradise of God, until my spirit and body shall again reunite, and I am brought forth triumphant through the air, to meet you before the pleasing bar of the great Jehovah, the Eternal Judge of both quick and dead.  Amen.

(Book of Mormon | Moroni 10:27 - 34)

What the LORD say to one he says unto all. With these words I seal the law and the testimony among the Lord’s disciples and the time will also come that I am a messenger that has authority before GOD to do these things. And these things I say humbly and solemnly declare and testify with a single eye for the honor and glory of GOD, in the sacred name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Attentively Yours From an unworthy servant in the hands of Christ


Miguel Angel Tinoco Rodriguez


Popeye


No comments:

Post a Comment