Saturday, March 17, 2012

Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man.



Zion, March 17, 2012

Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man.

(New Testament | John 8:15)

John Demjanjuk, convicted death camp guard, dies


My name is Michael, I have taken upon me with full purpose of heart the name of Christ and all that it entitles for better or for worst. And like unto him, as he once did, I also come to set in order the house of God and to overthrow the tables of the money exchangers with the the power of the truth in hand as a scepter of power and with light as a covering. And it is because the jealousy of the Lord’s house eats me up. However, I judge no man, but what is written judges the people.

I speak to your shame.  Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you?  no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren? But brother goeth to law with brother, and that before the unbelievers. Now therefore there is utterly a fault among you, because ye go to law one with another. 

Why do ye not rather take wrong?  why do ye not rather suffer yourselves to be defrauded? Nay, ye do wrong, and defraud, and that your brethren. Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God?  Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

(New Testament | 1 Corinthians 6:5 - 10)

It is also written that with the same measure that we measure our neighbor we will be measured.

Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful. Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven: Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom.  For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

And he spake a parable unto them, Can the blind lead the blind?  shall they not both fall into the ditch?The disciple is not above his master: but every one that is perfect shall be as his master.And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but perceivest not the beam that is in thine own eye?Either how canst thou say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye?  Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother's eye.For a good tree bringeth not forth corrupt fruit; neither doth a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

For every tree is known by his own fruit.  For of thorns men do not gather figs, nor of a bramble bush gather they grapes.A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.

(New Testament | Luke 6:36 - 45)

My words go to the rulers of this people which are in JerUSAlem. God is pleased in truth, judgment, mercy and faith. What may have happened to this man is more like blood thirst vengance than the thirst for justice at all. It is good to thirst for justice, but to embark in persecution as such will not bring back the holocaust Jews, much less immortalize their memory. In fact it dishonors the dead and endangers the living for with your indiscriminate intolerant actions you seek to pluck an eye for an eye. For it is written:

“Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!  for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!  for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess. Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!  for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness. Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!  because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.

Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets. Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers. Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?”

(New Testament | Matthew 23:23 - 33)

Eye witness testimony is the best testimony of any given crime along with undeniable evidence is the best thing to recriminate a criminal. Evidence in itself alone can be redirected by appearance even to recriminate an innocent angel of heaven. The problem is to provide an evil report or to bear false witness against someone. And worst to provide dubious evidence to recriminate anyone.  That old Jewish woman who bore crocodile tears against this man should have dropped the charges and withdrawn her testimony after it was proven that the man she accused of being Ivan the terrible was proven that it was not him.  I hope she does or has not died without dropping the charges and amending her wrongs, because evidence as such also recriminate her at the day judgment. I know that if she could read or hear my words, she would.


Because, if an accessory of crime is as guilty as the criminal, then all guns or swords are evil and they should be condemned and no one is exempt including every German Citizen up until today. This is no recrimination or an accusation towards my own people, but Jesus Christ, the God of heaven and earth was crucified by his own, even the Jews of that particular generation of wicked Jews whether they accept it or not. That does not make present day Jews criminals or accessories of crime. If it were so, here am I, come hither and take me, for I am a self proclaimed Jew and a sinner too. Therefore, Christ died for me too. Whether I participated or not in the death of Christ, my sins make me an accessory of his death.  I Appeal to his sovereign truth, justice and mercy.  Thus, let him or her who is under haven who is free of sin cast the first stone at me.

Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man. And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true. I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.

(New Testament | John 8:15 - 18)


Likewise, not all Spaniards are responsible for all the decimating atrocities that sprang about during and after the discovery, conquest and colonization of America. Only a corrupt and non benevolent mind will think that. Now, not only that, but to use solely the word of one person against the other is not a valid testimony in a true system of justice.  Everything of this sort should be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses and the corroborated evidence and not merely the lack of evidence. One can en deceived, two can confabulate but three makes it a fact or a conspiracy for that matter. The truth only hurts the wicked soul and by their contempt and anger against these my words, which are the words of a servant of the true and living God, anyone can see where they stand with regards to truth. For it is written:

Against an elder receive not an accusation, but before two or three witnesses.

(New Testament | 1 Timothy 5:19)

And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good?  there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments. He saith unto him, Which?  Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

(New Testament | Matthew 19:16 - 19)

Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother's way.

(New Testament | Romans 14:13)


Of this I humbly say and testify with proper authority in the name of Jesus Christ, who is alpha and omega, the first and the last, amen.

I AM The first

ELIAKIM the faithful Priest

I AM And the last

Scribe

Miguel Angel Tinoco Rodriguez




2 comments:

  1. For behold, out of the books which have been written, and which shall be written, shall this people be judged, for by them shall their works be known unto men.And behold, all things are written by the Father; therefore out of the books which shall be written shall the world be judged. And know ye that ye shall be judges of this people, according to the judgment which I shall give unto you, which shall be just. Therefore, what manner of men ought ye to be? Verily I say unto you, even as I am.

    (Book of Mormon | 3 Nephi 27:25 - 27)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Campaign for Justice for John Demjanjuk

    http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v13/v13n6p-2_Brentar.html

    I AM... A JEW

    I am sorry I am late, my most sincere condolences to the family of late John. but justice at last has or will be served for the OLD man John named above. I met an old lady yesterday from Toledo. Di not ask her name or who she was. It was at the beach in Clearwater, fl She is or was a snowbird visiting Clearwater beach. I somewhat helped her with her with what she was carrying. She thanked me with a hand shake leaving a spiritual impression in my hand from a family in great grief from Ohio. After which I may have had an encounter, even last night or this morning with something that had to do with the dead john. "Please do not be afraid or worry about me," To receive messages to and from the dead it is very natural to me. I know how to administer justice to a great many of them.

    I never met or knew anything related whatsoever about the story of John. Last night I had a dream where I was conversing with my friend John. I learned about his family predicament and his stand towards justice. I had no clue that he was involved in a justice cause in which he appeared to have lost his family. BUt somehow, only after I had written the piece below, I learned that my friend John is not the one I know, but John Demjanjuk. I think heaven has listened to your pleas and is trying to tell you something or to the family of John. I will leave it at your discretion

    In my dream, I was a juror in a special court. I was late and I brought no papers with me, yet they were expecting me. In court the judgements taking place against the man was dismissed because an old lady had dropped the charges against him before she died. So there was no trial.

    And this morning I learned of the dead of John Demjanjuk, but his first name was hidden from my view up until this very moment. And I had already written the following peace to all his critics and accusers in his defense. I will later deal with the opposition and criticism I myself will receive.

    Please, please, there is something that we can do for John, I cannot tell you much about it or what it is. His family may have to do this by themselves. as if I were John, Please tell them to investigate the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and join them at the first opportunity of faithful conviction of this particular creed or the truth they profess. They are the only ones that can reunite John with his beloved family when the time is right. Death is only the beginning. And families can be together forever even when death set them apart momentarily. This is true and I am a living witness of it. This is the only way to bring Justice to John for his life long fight in the pursuit of justice and happiness. I do not know how else to strengthen them and comfort them.

    ReplyDelete