Tuesday, March 20, 2012

'Waiting on the Road to Damascus'


Paul waiting on the road to Damascus
Zion or United Sates March 20, 2012

TEARS OF JOY 

'Waiting on the Road to Damascus'



Josephus:

“That is interesting you bring up the crying thing . I cry when I pray , I cry when I am angry . Deep cries that change your eyes and face. I don't know why I do . It just pours out of me. 

Germans are a mix since it is so central in Europe some say Judah and some say Simeon. 

I just think it is crazy how everyone forgot where they came from it can all be traced by language and circumcision customs . 


Miguel:

These are glad news of great joy:

Josephus

YOUR TEARS ARE TEARS OF JOY.

There you go...it is a sing of strength and not of weakness. I speak both by knowledge and experience. Faith is not a perfect knowledge but I am almost certain that you are from the tribe of Joseph, through Ephraim.  I am no adulator; therefore I mean what I say. This means that you are very receptive to the promptings of the Holy Ghost or that your heart is fashioned like the heart of David which was like unto the Lord’s. Judah is the Lord’s pleasant or delightful plant, yet Ephraim is his choicest seed and we are here to bless all the other tribes of the house of Israel.

You know what I truly think about you, Spirit Man, that you are brilliant but lazy and like a cat, unwilling to take the road to Damascus. I have truly been in close proximity with you and you are reluctant to move. And you need to take a bath. But how long is a cry baby puss in boots unwilling to go to take a bath to find out that he is truly a Lion? What I mean is that you have great potential, but you may be unwilling to walk the talk or come to us because of the false perceptions you may have against us.  There is only one way to find out who you truly are. And it is to follow the experiment James suggested in his epistle, which is to ask GOD.

“If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering.  For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.”

(New Testament | James 1:5 - 8)

Now, if the LORD answers to your questions expands your chest and give to your mind a measure of love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness and temperance, which you know are the fruits of the spirit; then it is a sign that the answer is positive or that my words or what you asked about is true. And if instead you fill confusion and a stupor of mind that makes you forget or rethink what you asked for, then the answer is negative and else.  

Now, here is the problem. Once you know the answer tastes good like a cat when eating tuna, you will have to act upon those feelings where they will lead you other wise the power of the Holy Ghost will be offended and withdraw from you and leave you alone to kick against the pricks for inaction.  It will be like asking the LORD to give you wisdom and then rejecting to grab a book and study.

Do you, remember how Paul was converted? I think you do. He said, what shall I do LORD? And what did Paul do? He went or was sent to Damascus or to a true representative of the church of Jesus Christ to be properly baptized in order to get his blessings and his commission. I believe he repented in the way to Damascus. For it written:

“and there it shall be told thee of all things which are appointed for thee to do.”

(New Testament | Acts 22:10)

Please take your time and ponder about these words before you do the experiment if it is that you want to know who you are, where you come from and where you can redirect your life to.  And the moment of truth will come. And if you follow thru entering by the door and in the straight and narrow path as Paul did, I prophesy in the name of Jesus Christ, that you will receive blessings that you never knew were in store for you that will change the entire course of your life for the better. And that you will become soon become an instrument if the hands of God to do much good to your family, your ancestors and whosoever associates with you. For the LORD has spoken it. See hereafter whether it is me or I AM the one who Speaks.

And he that believeth not my words believeth not my disciples; and if it so be that I do not speak, judge ye; for ye shall know that it is I that speaketh, at the last day.But he that believeth these things which I have spoken, him will I visit with the manifestations of my Spirit, and he shall know and bear record.  For because of my Spirit he shall know that these things are true; for it persuadeth men to do good.And whatsoever thing persuadeth men to do good is of me; for good cometh of none save it be of me.  I am the same that leadeth men to all good; he that will not believe my words will not believe me—that I am; and he that will not believe me will not believe the Father who sent me.  For behold, I am the Father, I am the light, and the life, and the truth of the world.

Come unto me, O ye Gentiles, and I will show unto you the greater things, the knowledge which is hid up because of unbelief.


Come unto me, O ye house of Israel, and it shall be made manifest unto you how great things the Father hath laid up for you, from the foundation of the world; and it hath not come unto you, because of unbelief.Behold, when ye shall rend that veil of unbelief which doth cause you to remain in your awful state of wickedness, and hardness of heart, and blindness of mind, then shall the great and marvelous things which have been hid up from the foundation of the world from you—yea, when ye shall call upon the Father in my name, with a broken heart and a contrite spirit, then shall ye know that the Father hath remembered the covenant which he made unto your fathers, O house of Israel.And then shall my revelations which I have caused to be written by my servant John be unfolded in the eyes of all the people.  


Remember, when ye see these things, ye shall know that the time is at hand that they shall be made manifest in very deed.

Therefore, when ye shall receive this record ye may know that the work of the Father has commenced upon all the face of the land.Therefore, repent all ye ends of the earth, and come unto me, and believe in my gospel, and be baptized in my name; for he that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned; and signs shall follow them that believe in my name.And blessed is he that is found faithful unto my name at the last day, for he shall be lifted up to dwell in the kingdom prepared for him from the foundation of the world.  And behold it is I that hath spoken it.  Amen.

(Book of Mormon | Ether 4:10 - 19)


Who has believed our report? To whom has the Arm of the LORD been revealed? What I have just said is in harmony with the commandment of the everlasting gospel that has gone as a firm decree from the beginning of the world until the end therefo. And this is the commandment:

“Now this is the commandment: Repent, all ye ends of the earth, and come unto me and be baptized in my name, that ye may be sanctified by the reception of the Holy Ghost, that ye may stand spotless before me at the last day. Verily, verily, I say unto you, this is my gospel; and ye know the things that ye must do in my church; for the works which ye have seen me do that shall ye also do; for that which ye have seen me do even that shall ye do; Therefore, if ye do these things blessed are ye, for ye shall be lifted up at the last day.”

(Book of Mormon | 3 Nephi 27:20 - 22)

I just do what I would like other to do to me in these conditions. And I do it for the mutual benefit of our souls in the world to come; and most importantly with a single eye for the honor and glory of GOD. These things I say, humbly, meekly and solemnly as one having authority, in the holy Name of Jesus Christ, amen.

This is an unworthy servant in the hands of Christ

Attentively

Miguel Angel Tinoco Rodriguez

What are you waiting for?



Pres. Dieter F. Uchtdorf: 'Waiting on the Road to Damascus' @ The 181st LDS General Conference




1 comment:

  1. Then Ananias answered, Lord, I have heard by many of this man, how much evil he hath done to thy saints at Jerusalem:And here he hath authority from the chief priests to bind all that call on thy name.

    But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:For I will shew him how great things he must suffer for my name's sake.And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house; and putting his hands on him said, Brother Saul, the Lord, even Jesus, that appeared unto thee in the way as thou camest, hath sent me, that thou mightest receive thy sight, and be filled with the Holy Ghost.

    And immediately there fell from his eyes as it had been scales: and he received sight forthwith, and arose, and was baptized.And when he had received meat, he was strengthened. Then was Saul certain days with the disciples which were at Damascus.And straightway he preached Christ in the synagogues, that he is the Son of God.

    (New Testament | Acts 9:13 - 20)

    ReplyDelete