Friday, March 30, 2012

Glory to God in the highest, and peace on earth towards men of good will.





Zion or United States, March 30, 2012

Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.

(New Testament | Luke 2:14)

 

Billions of Planets With Life?



Glory to God in the highest, and peace on earth towards men of good will.

I say the initial scripture above in this particular way because the spirit of God tells me that this is the exact way the Angels said it, when Jesus Christ was born around this time some 2012 years ago.  Because in the recipe of progress, good will is the parent of peace and peace is the parent of prosperity.

Truly the words of God have no end, the moment I think I or supposed that I have said enough about him or his cause, The LORD in whose path I walk, rebukes me, corrects me and commands me to continue laboring in his vineyard to declare his words as also he did to the great patriarch, Abraham. And this is only my tenth day of this my latest forty day journey, for the LORD has said unto me just now as he said to Oliver Cowdery and even to one like unto Moses:

And thy brother Oliver shall continue in bearing my name before the world, and also to the church.  And he shall not suppose that he can say enough in my cause; and lo, I am with him to the end.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 24:10)


And as one earth shall pass away, and the heavens thereof even so shall another come, and there is no end to my works, neither to my words. For behold, this is my work and my glory—to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man.

(Pearl of Great Price | Moses 1:38 - 39)


Therefore, lo and behold: As you may have read the linked article above with the supporting scriptures, Sciences in itself is not an irreconcilable discipline of study with the science of God, Atheism is.  True Scientists, besides their great effort and determination, just need some patience and willingness to catch up with everlasting truth. They either discover it or it will come unto to them, especially to those of good will and with inquiring minds. This discovery above is a Matter of Fact; and it testifies unto all of the divinity of GOD, for all things that are or exist, that were or have existed and that will yet be and  exist bear witness of him.  

And it is old school knowledge for many of us, members of the Church of Jesus Christ of latter Day Saints.  We have known this for ~180 years and counting. It is the same way we have known the word of wisdom which declares that Alcoholic beverages and hot drinks are not for the body, which not many years ago, science also discovered to be harmful to humans.

But his scientific discovery is a new testimony to my soul, that I have receive by independent hands that Joseph Smith Jr. was and is a true prophet of the living GOD, even a prophet like unto Moses.  He restored unto us by the will and power of GOD many lost t truths that were taken away from the holy writs due to iniquity about the work and glory of GOD. Therefore this knowledge has been restored and science has independently confirmed it.  This is what the greatest scientist of all, even God the father, once said concerning M-dwarfs or as I would call them Michael’s Glorious Orbs to MOSES before he wrote the book of Bereishith or Genesis.

Moses was in his day and age a very prominent scholar or a very well educated man. After he left or was expelled from Egypt, living forty years as a Shepard, in countless nights, he must have gazed at the stars and reasoned about the purpose of all those static, yet heavenly fireflies. Therefore, when he was ready meet God, Moses was obviously very inquisitive. And he asked abut it. This was during the introduction right before he received the words of Genesis. And the above scriptures are his testament of it. And he was not the only one, so was< Abraham before Moses and after him, James or Jacobus very knowledgeable about these things.


And it came to pass, as the voice was still speaking, Moses cast his eyes and beheld the earth, yea, even all of it; and there was not a particle of it which he did not behold, discerning it by the spirit of God. And he beheld also the inhabitants thereof, and there was not a soul which he beheld not; and he discerned them by the Spirit of God; and their numbers were great, even numberless as the sand upon the sea shore.

And he beheld many lands; and each land was called earth, and there were inhabitants on the face thereof. And it came to pass that Moses called upon God, saying: Tell me, I pray thee, why these things are so, and by what thou madest them?

And behold, the glory of the Lord was upon Moses, so that Moses stood in the presence of God, and talked with him face to face.  And the Lord God said unto Moses: For mine own purpose have I made these things.  Here is wisdom and it remaineth in me. 

And by the word of my power, have I created them, which is mine Only Begotten Son, who is full of grace and truth. And worlds without number have I created; and I also created them for mine own purpose; and by the Son I created them, which is mine Only Begotten. And the first man of all men have I called Adam, which is many.

But only an account of this earth, and the inhabitants thereof, give I unto you.  For behold, there are many worlds that have passed away by the word of my power.  And there are many that now stand, and innumerable are they unto man; but all things are numbered unto me, for they are mine and I know them.

(Pearl of Great Price | Moses 1:27 - 35)

Abraham Facsimile # 2

AND I, Abraham, had the Urim and Thummim, which the Lord my God had given unto me, in Ur of the Chaldees; And I saw the stars, that they were very great, and that one of them was nearest unto the throne of God; and there were many great ones which were near unto it; And the Lord said unto me: These are the governing ones; and the name of the great one is Kolob, because it is near unto me, for I am the Lord thy God: I have set this one to govern all those which belong to the same order as that upon which thou standest.

And the Lord said unto me, by the Urim and Thummim, that Kolob was after the manner of the Lord, according to its times and seasons in the revolutions thereof; that one revolution was a day unto the Lord, after his manner of reckoning, it being one thousand years according to the time appointed unto that whereon thou standest.  This is the reckoning of the Lord's time, according to the reckoning of Kolob.

And the Lord said unto me: The planet which is the lesser light, lesser than that which is to rule the day, even the night, is above or greater than that upon which thou standest in point of reckoning, for it moveth in order more slow; this is in order because it standeth above the earth upon which thou standest, therefore the reckoning of its time is not so many as to its number of days, and of months, and of years.

And the Lord said unto me: Now, Abraham, these two facts exist, behold thine eyes see it; it is given unto thee to know the times of reckoning, and the set time, yea, the set time of the earth upon which thou standest, and the set time of the greater light which is set to rule the day, and the set time of the lesser light which is set to rule the night. Now the set time of the lesser light is a longer time as to its reckoning than the reckoning of the time of the earth upon which thou standest. And where these two facts exist, there shall be another fact above them, that is, there shall be another planet whose reckoning of time shall be longer still;

And thus there shall be the reckoning of the time of one planet above another, until thou come nigh unto Kolob, which Kolob is after the reckoning of the Lord's time; which Kolob is set nigh unto the throne of God, to govern all those planets which belong to the same order as that upon which thou standest. And it is given unto thee to know the set time of all the stars that are set to give light, until thou come near unto the throne of God.

Thus I, Abraham, talked with the Lord, face to face, as one man talketh with another; and he told me of the works which his hands had made; And he said unto me: My son, my son (and his hand was stretched out), behold I will show you all these.  And he put his hand upon mine eyes, and I saw those things which his hands had made, which were many; and they multiplied before mine eyes, and I could not see the end thereof.

And he said unto me: This is Shinehah, which is the sun.  And he said unto me: Kokob, which is star.  And he said unto me: Olea, which is the moon.  And he said unto me: Kokaubeam, which signifies stars, or all the great lights, which were in the firmament of heaven. And it was in the night time when the Lord spake these words unto me: I will multiply thee, and thy seed after thee, like unto these; and if thou canst count the number of sands, so shall be the number of thy seeds.

And the Lord said unto me: Abraham, I show these things unto thee before ye go into Egypt, that ye may declare all these words.

(Pearl of Great Price | Abraham 3:1 - 15)


Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing. If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering.  For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. A double minded man is unstable in all his ways. Let the brother of low degree rejoice in that he is exalted: But the rich, in that he is made low: because as the flower of the grass he shall pass away. For the sun is no sooner risen with a burning heat, but it withereth the grass, and the flower thereof falleth, and the grace of the fashion of it perisheth: so also shall the rich man fade away in his ways.

(New Testament | James 1:3 - 11)

As I promised Sermons of heaven, it shall be fulfilled as it was said in my last letter entitled,

BLOW ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand;

(Old Testament | Joel 2:1)



This coming Saturday and Sunday, God will speak his sermons to the whole world, by the mouth of his servants the prophets in a General Conference broadcasted to all the world. I invite all of you, in the name of Jesus Christ, to feast upon his words by coming to us and view, watch or listen to this great holy assembly of intelligences. You can do it by tuning top BYU TV or www.lds.org this coming Saturday and Sunday; or by attending personally with your family at any of our synagogues or chapels worldwide. Please enquire for at your discretion broadcasting hours.

Nonetheless remember that after our testimony comes the following testimony:

And after your testimony cometh wrath and indignation upon the people.For after your testimony cometh the testimony of earthquakes, that shall cause groanings in the midst of her, and men shall fall upon the ground and shall not be able to stand.And also cometh the testimony of the voice of thunderings, and the voice of lightnings, and the voice of tempests, and the voice of the waves of the sea heaving themselves beyond their bounds. And all things shall be in commotion; and surely, men's hearts shall fail them; for fear shall come upon all people. And angels shall fly through the midst of heaven, crying with a loud voice, sounding the trump of God, saying: Prepare ye, prepare ye, O inhabitants of the earth; for the judgment of our God is come.  Behold, and lo, the Bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him. And immediately there shall appear a great sign in heaven, and all people shall see it together.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 88:88 - 93)


Let him who has eyes to read, let him understand.  Now I properly seal the law and the testimony, and I do it with proper authority in the holy Name of Jesus Christ, Amen.


Attentively, this is but an unworthy Servant in the hands of Christ.

Miguel Angel Tinoco Rodriguez



2 comments:

  1. Wherefore, I the Lord, knowing the calamity which should come upon the inhabitants of the earth, called upon my servant Joseph Smith, Jun., and spake unto him from heaven, and gave him commandments;And also gave commandments to others, that they should proclaim these things unto the world; and all this that it might be fulfilled, which was written by the prophets—The weak things of the world shall come forth and break down the mighty and strong ones, that man should not counsel his fellow man, neither trust in the arm of flesh—But that every man might speak in the name of God the Lord, even the Savior of the world;

    That faith also might increase in the earth;
    That mine everlasting covenant might be established;
    That the fulness of my gospel might be proclaimed by the weak and the simple unto the ends of the world, and before kings and rulers.

    Behold, I am God and have spoken it; these commandments are of me, and were given unto my servants in their weakness, after the manner of their language, that they might come to understanding.

    And inasmuch as they erred it might be made known;
    And inasmuch as they sought wisdom they might be instructed;
    And inasmuch as they sinned they might be chastened, that they might repent;
    And inasmuch as they were humble they might be made strong, and blessed from on high, and receive knowledge from time to time.

    And after having received the record of the Nephites, yea, even my servant Joseph Smith, Jun., might have power to translate through the mercy of God, by the power of God, the Book of Mormon.

    And also those to whom these commandments were given, might have power to lay the foundation of this church, and to bring it forth out of obscurity and out of darkness, the only true and living church upon the face of the whole earth, with which I, the Lord, am well pleased, speaking unto the church collectively and not individually—For I the Lord cannot look upon sin with the least degree of allowance; Nevertheless, he that repents and does the commandments of the Lord shall be forgiven; And he that repents not, from him shall be taken even the light which he has received; for my Spirit shall not always strive with man, saith the Lord of Hosts.

    And again, verily I say unto you, O inhabitants of the earth: I the Lord am willing to make these things known unto all flesh;For I am no respecter of persons, and will that all men shall know that the day speedily cometh; the hour is not yet, but is nigh at hand, when peace shall be taken from the earth, and the devil shall have power over his own dominion.And also the Lord shall have power over his saints, and shall reign in their midst, and shall come down in judgment upon Idumea, or the world.

    Search these commandments, for they are true and faithful, and the prophecies and promises which are in them shall all be fulfilled.What I the Lord have spoken, I have spoken, and I excuse not myself; and though the heavens and the earth pass away, my word shall not pass away, but shall all be fulfilled, whether by mine own voice or by the voice of my servants, it is the same.For behold, and lo, the Lord is God, and the Spirit beareth record, and the record is true, and the truth abideth forever and ever. Amen.

    (Doctrine and Covenants | Section 1:17 - 39)

    ReplyDelete
  2. But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

    (New Testament | 2 Peter 3:8)


    In answer to the question—Is not the reckoning of God's time, angel's time, prophet's time, and man's time, according to the planet on which they reside? I answer, Yes. But there are no angels who minister to this earth but those who do belong or have belonged to it.

    (Doctrine and Covenants | Section 130:4 - 5)

    ReplyDelete