Saturday, June 27, 2015

For it shall come to pass that the inhabitants of Zion shall judge all things pertaining to Zion.





(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 64:38)



Zion and Jerusalem, June 25, 2015


And it shall come to pass in that day, that the prophets shall be ashamed every one of his vision, when he hath prophesied; neither shall they hide behind camel’s hair to deceive:

(Old Testament | Zechariah 13:4)




Bryan Jones asked:

“Miguel, I thought it was interesting that you said the following: "They hide behind camel's hair or the priesthood."

What do you mean when you say that? I understand what is written about in D&C 121, basically that we should speak with gentleness, meekness and kindness. By not speaking in that manner, is that "hiding behind the priesthood"? But if we speak in any manner besides that then the powers of heaven withdraw.

But you're right. And people want everything delicately stated to them and not hurt feelings, especially from a stranger. Your words could be mistaken by how harsh they may seem. I know meekness is not what most think it is, but what about gentleness as well? I don't think many would think your words are gentle. 

I guess all things are justified by the Spirit?”



Miguel Replied:

Camel’s hair is an expression the prophets used indicating rough mantle or garment. He was complaining that some priests used their mantle or priesthood authority to hide their pride, sins, to prevaricate, deceive or to compel other priests or people to obey them or revere them instead of obeying God.   Its like when a priest or a person of authority would say, if you do not bring me a baked cake or clean my shoes, or follow me or do what I say, the lord will curse you” The expression is written in the OLD TESTAMENT, but I cannot locate it now or the expression was changed in our kings James translation. Instead of rough garment, it read camel’s hair.



Here is a notable example of blatant falsehood and light mindedness, not a condemnation or disqualification for a word. There is more than meet the eye here.  Not long ago a prophet dedicating a temple in these latter days said without thinking that the when a temple is dedicated, that the spirit of the LORD is sent there to dwell there from hence permanently which is a falsehood. I was not there. That prophet that professes lies does not know the scriptures; and if he knows them, he does not comprehend them; or he is just speaking soothing words of giving us lip service to his hearers.  




"When a temple is dedicated, the Lord’s Spirit is sent to permanently dwell in His holy house. I witnessed this yesterday as I dedicated the Trujillo Peru Temple. 

As a young man, I learned that each temple dedication, wherever it may be, is a reason to rededicate our lives again to the Lord. Such a commitment will help us to be temple worthy and to make sure that we have a current temple recommend at all times. 

As you attend the temple, the Spirit of the Lord will touch your heart and you will feel closer to Him. It is good to be willing and committed to make sacrifices in our lives as we try our best to visit the house of Lord. Sacrifice really does bring the blessings of heaven."



Who is he teaching? The LORD told us to rise our children in the light of truth, not incorrect traditions or falsehoods. The scriptures make manifest that GOD does not vary from what he has said, nor does he walk in crooked paths, he dwells not in unholy temples neither in temples made of brick or stone, but in our hearts when they are pure.   Even when we are baptized, the people do not immediately receive the Holy Ghost until they are prepared to receive it. And only when they are ready, the LORD will suddenly come to his temple.  When a temple is defiled the spirit withdrawn. We have as a testimony the first temple of Solomon, the temple of Herod, the temple of Kirkland and the temple of Nauvoo, just to name a few. Some temples need even to be rededicated from time to time for that matter, because the spirit of GOD withdraws from it for some reason or is busy going to other temples.  The LORD said that we, the inhabitants of Zion shall judge all things pertaining to Zion and that lairs and hypocrites shall be discovered and proven even among the appointed apostles, prophets and the presiding bishoprics of the church and I lie not.  See D&C Sections 64, 93 and 121. The LORD has spoken it, not me. He is not a respecter of persons and no matter how inconvenient, the truth stands as it was during the days of Young Samuel when he spoke the word of the LORD to Eli the High Priest and his wicked sons who made the people of GOD to sin and were severely cursed for that matter. I know nothing of myself.  The law of GOD and his commandments are written in my heart. I am sent to set the house of GOD in order when it is not. And I am acting under proper authority and with all humility. For if the LORD did not spare his own house that was like a tender plant unto him and he burned it with scorching flames, what shall become of dry wood when the fire approaches them. Here is the law and the testimony: 




For it shall come to pass that the inhabitants of Zion shall judge all things pertaining to Zion. And liars and hypocrites shall be proved by them, and they who are not apostles and prophets shall be known.  And even the bishop, who is a judge, and his counselors, if they are not faithful in their stewardships shall be condemned, and others shall be planted in their stead. For, behold, I say unto you that Zion shall flourish, and the glory of the Lord shall be upon her; And she shall be an ensign unto the people, and there shall come unto her out of every nation under heaven. And the day shall come when the nations of the earth shall tremble because of her, and shall fear because of her terrible ones.  The Lord hath spoken it.  Amen.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 64:38 - 43)





Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet. Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me?  saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest? Hath not my hand made all these things? Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye.

(New Testament | Acts 7:48 - 51)

 
I perceive that it has been made known unto you, by the testimony of his word, that he cannot walk in crooked paths; neither doth he vary from that which he hath said; neither hath he a shadow of turning from the right to the left, or from that which is right to that which is wrong; therefore, his course is one eternal round. And he doth not dwell in unholy temples; neither can filthiness or anything which is unclean be received into the kingdom of God; therefore I say unto you the time shall come, yea, and it shall be at the last day, that he who is filthy shall remain in his filthiness.

(Book of Mormon | Alma 7:20 - 21)



And this I know, because the Lord hath said he dwelleth not in unholy temples, but in the hearts of the righteous doth he dwell; yea, and he has also said that the righteous shall sit down in his kingdom, to go no more out; but their garments should be made white through the blood of the Lamb.

(Book of Mormon | Alma 34:36)

And they saw that they had become weak, like unto their brethren, the Lamanites, and that the Spirit of the Lord did no more preserve them; yea, it had withdrawn from them because the Spirit of the Lord doth not dwell in unholy temples—

(Book of Mormon | Helaman 4:24)






It is true that perhaps when temples are dedicated the spirit of GOD may attend to it, or he may not, only God knows when and why. This time against opinions that are in contradiction or popular belief it was not.  The prophets Joseph Smith also said that God cannot be in all places, only his influence. That is to say, if the spirit of GOD permanently staid or dwelled in a temple as the light minded prophet says, then what about other temples? How long shall the prophets of this people teach falsehood under the mantle of authority and think that they can get away with it? Have the workers of iniquity no knowledge?  They are no different than the prevaricating lawgivers and Supreme Court justices of the United States of America and other countries that hide under their wig and staff in order to legislate and promote hateful and insufferable laws. Shame on them.  Last years about this very same time, the very same thing happened in our nation with the roar of D.O.M.A. it is no coincidence, it is wickedness at work in dark places plotting hateful laws as you have thus far seen in this very last days. 




The Secret Meeting to Destroy America

TPP will plunge America's economy to the same level as Mexico's

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=142&v=iwBsUvLgje8


The end result of the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) passed by a traitorous Congress will be to reduce America to a third world wasteland on par with Mexico where the median household income is $4,500.

 http://www.infowars.com/the-secret-meeting-to-destroy-america/



The LORD spoke about these two types,  the false apostles and prophets, the lying priests; and secularly speaking, the secret works of darkness of the law givers and justice prevaricators of the Supreme Courts and other global bodies or powers.  Again, shame on them.









And it shall come to pass in that day, that the prophets shall be ashamed every one of his vision, when he hath prophesied; neither shall they wear a rough garment to deceive:

(Old Testament | Zechariah 13:4)



UNTO the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks; I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars: And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted.

Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love. Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent. But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

(New Testament | Revelation 2:1 - 7)

 
200812345



Yea, Bryan, people think sometimes that I am angry at them because of the harshness of the word of GOD or the way I write, but I was commanded to write by the gift and power of GOD not of man.  Without this, I am nothing more than other men.  I know I am swimming in dark territory, traveling on uncharted paths where to preach and profess the truth is sorely inconvenient. I ask you, when we write for GOD, is it us or GOD that speak thru us? I am not angry with any one, for my fight or struggle is not against flesh or blood, but against powers, dominions and principalities entrenched in high places. But I can truly feel the Lord’s wrath when the fire is passing thru my arms and pushing my fingers to write.  Man is nothing compared to GOD, but we are as everything for him. Here is the answer of the LORD to your question or concern:


What is the chaff to the wheat?   saith the LORD.  Is not my word like as a fire?  saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces? Therefore, behold, I am against the prophets, saith the LORD, that steal my words every one from his neighbour.

(Old Testament | Jeremiah 23:28 - 30)



Joseph Smith wants you to read what he had to say about this precise subject. I am writing for him. Listen to him, to GOD, to Moses, to Enos, to  Jarom, to Peter, to Dieter Utchdorf or  even to me if needs be, it matters not, we all preach the same thing, see eye to eye or sing the same song.

To be a disciple of Christ requires strenuous discipline. As a former missionary you should know better. Have you ever worked in the field, preparing the way clearing the land before sowing?  It is hard work; it is heavy and exhaustive lifting under the sun or harsh elements. Can you imagine the work of the Lord being any less hard? If not more, it is as hard as working in a farm or a vineyard.  What can we learn from the revelations of GOD? DO you remember what happened to Moses when he was under the Lord’s Glory? This is what is written in the scripture of truth about the experience.



And the presence of God withdrew from Moses, that his glory was not upon Moses; and Moses was left unto himself.  And as he was left unto himself, he fell unto the earth. And it came to pass that it was for the space of many hours before Moses did again receive his natural strength like unto man; and he said unto himself: Now, for this cause I know that man is nothing, which thing I never had supposed.

(Pearl of Great Price | Moses 1:9 - 10)



When you or I or any prophet receives revelation from GODF it is like having drunk 180 proof liquor, so hot that you cannot feel the spirit passing thru. It is as hot like magma or plasma cutting thru your bones and scalping the very skin.  But when you wake up the next day, it is like the worst hang over ever.  Your head hurts as if somebody was chiseling your brain with a hammer.  And your bones hurt or feel as if smashed or broken as when you were beaten and kicked up or initiated by a brutal gang.  The flesh withers in weakness, but the spirit is strengthened.  When you are not used to it, it may takes days to recover. 

I have not seen the glory of the LORD or even a marvelous light shining in front of me brighter than the sun at noontime, nor have I seen an angelic being in pure whiteness, but I have seen the LORD and his angels as he is or as they are.  And I have been under the thermonuclear heat of his glory in the spirit. I tried with utmost struggle to look upon him when I was in his presence, but could not even lift my head to behold him. At his presence my face melted as wax. This is what I know of his divinity. The pure love of Christ, melts those who love him. With a bent knee, I testify and confess that Jesus is the Christ. I have no doubt in me of that certainty, I cannot back up even if I wanted to.

Now, just imagine the amount of inspiration and/or revelation that your spirit is absorbing.  Only a fool will try to keep all that fire inside. This is why I write as I write, I cannot withhold it. Believe me, I have tried because almost every time I write about GOD it has been to have controversy and affront against me with my fellow man. I am rejected, insulted, calumniated, people want to kill me or wish me a horrible death. I have been taken to psychiatric hospitals more than once.  I have even been incarcerated for nearly a month for wrongs I did not do. I know I have done and I continue to do wrongs, but not the wrongs they have imputed upon me.  Not even when I was one of the viles sinners did I suffer as much. But one thing is to suffer for wickedness sake and another for truth and righteousness sake.  I came to be sold and serve as Joseph of old, for a purpose that is only known unto GOD. And like the Christ once said, I also have a baptism to be baptized with, how am I restrained until it is fully accomplished. And what can I do, if the fire is already kindled? Hence The One Mighty and Strong, in faith, words and spiritual deeds, and in service to others, not necessarily in physical shape or appearance.  One who is mighty in valor or divine courage, willing and able to fight with the devil and his angels or with any mortal for that matter; even against priests or High Priest if needs be,  and overcome them with the zeal and power of GOD.

You know that my words at time have been relentless and heavy on you, you have read my work.  Under the shadow or Glory of the Holy Ghost, I have written some 15 illustrated blogs with 612 marathon articles or posts.  That is more than the whole cannot of scriptures in letters and words alone. Most of them are not my words, but the words of Christ. I write everything the Lord puts in my mind and in my heart, and despite my errors and omission and weaknesses, the spirit justifies all things I say. IT is not my work but the work of GOD. He said to you all that he would speak to you with a strange tongue and with stammering lips or an incomprehensible speech, yet, that you would not hear him.


People also believe that the prophets do not speak harshly or that they do not compel or even threaten people when prompted but the Holy Ghost.  They fear God more than man, and when they speak or write, they shoot to kill the natural man in us.  Or they, the true prophets exist not to be popular and revered or to gather followers to themselves, but to prick or to pierce the heart and slit our throats with the word of GOD which is sharper than a two edged sword that cuts asunder bone and marrow to the dividing of the joints. What people hear and feel when I send them letters, blogs and messages is nothing compared of how harshly and exquisitely the LORD beats up his prophets as with a hammer and chisel in the head or as a Smith hammering a hot iron to produce a sword or a tool.  I can only express as an archangel the things I hear and/or feel inside of me unlike no other.   

Here are a few examples of those voices that speak to me. I speak as if from the dust all the voices of the dead that whisper unto me. And the LORD has given me a portion of his power to declare his truth concerning them.  They want us to repent or face obliteration as many of them or their people did when they forsook their GOD, transgressed his laws and abandoned his holy commandments.  And who can deny it?





But his word was in mine heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I was weary with forbearing, and I could not stay.

(Old Testament | Jeremiah 20:9)


And I bear record that the people of Nephi did seek diligently to restore the Lamanites unto the true faith in God.  But our labors were vain; their hatred was fixed, and they were led by their evil nature that they became wild, and ferocious, and a blood-thirsty people, full of idolatry and filthiness; feeding upon beasts of prey;


(Book of Mormon | Enos 1:20)

And there were exceedingly many prophets among us.  And the people were a stiffnecked people, hard to understand. And there was nothing save it was exceeding harshness, preaching and prophesying of wars, and contentions, and destructions, and continually reminding them of death, and the duration of eternity, and the judgments and the power of God, and all these things—stirring them up continually to keep them in the fear of the Lord.  I say there was nothing short of these things, and exceedingly great plainness of speech, would keep them from going down speedily to destruction.  And after this manner do I write concerning them.

(Book of Mormon | Enos 1:22 - 23)


And it came to pass that the prophets of the Lord did threaten the people of Nephi, according to the word of God, that if they did not keep the commandments, but should fall into transgression, they should be destroyed from off the face of the land.

(Book of Mormon | Jarom 1:10)


Yea, thus saith the still small voice, which whispereth through and pierceth all things, and often times it maketh my bones to quake while it maketh manifest, saying:

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 85:6 )


For those who shall be destroyed shall speak unto them out of the ground, and their speech shall be low out of the dust, and their voice shall be as one that hath a familiar spirit; for the Lord God will give unto him power, that he may whisper concerning them, even as it were out of the ground; and their speech shall whisper out of the dust.

(Book of Mormon | 2 Nephi 26:16)





I now whisper concerning Joseph Smith, the great prophet of the Restoration.  He and another righteous man came to visit me. They have a message for us all. They are urging me to complete my work which I started yesterday. You may have heard it already, he even mentioned me.  But if not, here it is. 




Joseph’s  Smith feelings about his prophetic mission.



“I have no desire but to do all men good.”

Excertpts From the Life of Joseph Smith

 

"Oh, that I had the language of the archangel to express my feelings once to my friends! But I never expect to in this life.”6


“There has been a great difficulty in getting anything into the heads of this generation. It has been like splitting hemlock knots with a corn-dodger [a piece of corn bread] for a wedge, and a pumpkin for a beetle [a wooden mallet]. Even the Saints are slow to understand.

“I have tried for a number of years to get the minds of the Saints prepared to receive the things of God; but we frequently see some of them, after suffering all they have for the work of God, will fly to pieces like glass as soon as anything comes that is contrary to their traditions: they cannot stand the fire at all. How many will be able to abide a celestial law, and go through and receive their exaltation, I am unable to say, as many are called, but few are chosen [see D&C 121:40].”7

“I am not like other men. My mind is continually occupied with the business of the day, and I have to depend entirely upon the living God for everything I say “
“I speak boldly and faithfully and with authority. … I know what I say; I understand my mission and business. God Almighty is my shield; and what can man do if God is my friend? I shall not be sacrificed until my time comes; then I shall be offered freely. … I thank God for preserving me from my enemies; I have no enemies but for the truth’s sake. I have no desire but to do all men good. I feel to pray for all men.”16

“If I had not actually got into this work and been called of God, I would back out. But I cannot back out: I have no doubt of the truth.”17

“I am a rough stone. The sound of the hammer and chisel was never heard on me until the Lord took me in hand. I desire the learning and wisdom of heaven alone.”18






Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do? Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

(New Testament | Acts 2:36 - 38)


In this very hour, I was very busy trying to apply for a job somewhere, preparing my resume and credentials, but I saw your message and the LORD diverted me to answer you. This is the way the prophets and priest should administer the word of GOD. Be quick to give you an answers of the hope that is in us.  God is not far a way but near by. When your wife, kids or anyone ask you a questions about religion, just pray and the Lord will give you an answer of peace to give to your inquisitors.  Let no man despise you because of your youth or prevent you from Sanctifying the LORD. 




But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear: Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.

(New Testament | 1 Peter 3:15 - 16)

Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.

(New Testament | 1 Timothy 4:12)






I had no plan to write anything today, but I wrote as if I had a plan or thought of this stuff before you asked me. And it was done in less than an hour all this. You must have asked in faith for, now you see that when you ask wisdom from the LORD or to know the truth The LORD, from him or from one of his servants, a safe channel and a sure anchor, he, the LORD gives liberally and abrideth not, but gives it abundantly.  Please read all that Joseph Smith had to say thru the adjoined link. That will fill your cup all the way up. 


When you change the way you look at things the things that you look at change.

All things bear witness of GOD. The Lord willing, I can even turn myth into reality. By the spirit I can discern which actor in certain plays or movies compares to Jesus or even the prophets and I use these things as tools to teach a principle of truth and impress it upon their souls for them to remember.

One day I was writing like this, and talking about Joseph Smith in a blog that I had published upon which I wrote some very heavy things of judgment day.  And to make it a bit funny or entertaining; and because of his bone injury in the leg, I compared Joseph Smith the prophet with Arnold Swarzenneger in the Terminator movie, judgment day. How the LORD said that voice of Joseph Smith was going to be to his enemies more terrible than the roar of the mighty lion.  The work I wrote was fine, but apparently it was not good enough for God or for Joseph Smith, there was room for improvement. 

Then I had this dream that same night that I was in toy car race with Joseph Smith.  We both were fast and furious; and we were going so fast that my car or vehicle disintegrated and the doors and wheels came off. It came apart that I could not keep up with him. So, I went to the side to take care of business while he kept going.  When he arrived at the finish line, he said in the very voice of Arnold Swarzeneger: “Miguel is making me look bad.”  I woke up smiling, improved the work and published the work I had written about him.  The LORD puts material in front of me that lets me know the things I should do, but people think I am crazy. I am not crazy; I am just serving the LORD and my Fellow man to the best of my ability, and at the same time trying to have joy in the journey.  Now, when the spirit of GOD withdraws from me, then you can tell that I am crazy.  Crazy people don’t know that they are crazy, and you should never call a crazy person Crazy. I know I am crazy, therefore, I am not crazy, is not that crazy?


The Smith that blows the coal and hammers the iron rod in the following musical is Joseph Smith saying to me that my previous blog was not good enough.  The Jack Sparrow is your False Prophet or crazy servant, a former drunkard of Ephraim, now drinking revelations. He is guided by the sparrow or bird which is the sign of the Holy Spirit or the Holy Ghost, his soul compass.  And the maid is the church or people he is trying to teach repeatedly; who think that he is weird or crazy mad.   The rest are bystanders, religious and secular authorities, enemies or people that think that I will get in trouble by writing of what ill shortly come to pass, or about hard core, heavy or even about fiery judgments or explosive stuff.  Because as the prophet Joseph Smith says, when you teach something that goes against the current beliefs or traditions, they cannot stand the fire, they explode like glass in a thousand directions.  

When the rum is gone or when the Holy Spirit leaves us, we are left to ourselves, to kick against the pricks and subject to the severe judgments of GOD.   Saavy!!!

Why is the rum gone.






These things I say, humbly and meekly, and I do it soberly and patiently, even as one having authority in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment