Wednesday, March 27, 2013

If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

Zion and Jerusalem, March 27, 2013


If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?


Bobby Gilpin wrote to me saying:

“Come back to me when you can have a straight conversation and actually deal with the Issues I raise Miguel. Good to hear from you.”



Miguel Angel Tinoco Replied:


Straight talk, then…

The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

(New Testament | John 3:8)

Bobby, our religion is not theoretical or augmentative but practical. And we practice what we know each one according to their potential and ability. Most of our members are children who are in need of milk and some of us have used our faculties to know and discern good and evil for the cause of the ministry. I had no intention to answer back to you but I enquired of God and this is the reply that he gave me to give you.

Have ye inquired of the Lord?

(Book of Mormon | 1 Nephi 15:8)

Bobby, we teach what we know of a surety or those things that have made our faith in them inactive because we no longer believe them but know them. The true and faithful deal or brew not with the philosophies of men like a dog with an old bone or a cat with an old rag.  We are not here in the business to prove anything to the world but to preach, to declare, to reprove, to expound all the scriptures, to exhort and to invite all to come unto Christ. Much less are we here for guessing objectivities but with all the scriptures at our disposal with absolute and undeniable certainties or the truth which is the knowledge of things as they are, as they were and as they are to come. Nevertheless, faith is not a perfect knowledge, but the foolishness of GOD is wiser than men and the weakness of God is stronger than the wisdom of man. Is not this what the apostle Paul write or said to the Corinthians?

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. Where is the wise?  where is the scribe?  where is the disputer of this world?  hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:

But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:

But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: That no flesh should glory in his presence.

But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

(New Testament | 1 Corinthians 1:18 - 31)

What Paul said in his day is still true today. The gentiles of today seek after wisdom thru arguments like politicians debating to see who wins or loses; and the more intellectual or scholarly they are the better. Yet the LORD chooses the foolish and weak, the unlearned and the despised to confound the strong and bring to naught their wisdom.  And you are like one of those argumentative fellows Bobby. You want to understand the things of GOD with the carnal mind. You want enlighten or proof and signs, but you lack real intent or to do as you know.  You cannot stand sound doctrine.  The more flattering and kudos you get from the adulators who support your work, you win.

And the Jews seek after a sign. But know this that both of these approaches to know or to compel people to know only feeds the carnal, sensual and devilish nature of the natural man, the idolater or adulterer. Hence the LORD did say, the wicked and adulterous generation seeks after a sign, but no sing will be given but the sign of the prophet Jonas…Bobby, you know the rest of the story or where to find both in the old and the new testament of the Bible. I am not here to teach you what you know but what you do not know. And something you know about us, I think, and this is only my opinion, you know better than many of us. However, we are here to teach and not to be taught, for we are taught from high. If you do not believe the temporal or things or the things that we know, how are you going to believe the heavenly ones by comparison? Is not this what the LORD also told to Nicodemus? 

If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

(New Testament | John 3:12)

The doctrine we teach is the doctrine of the Father, for we do not do anything but what we have seen our father do. And what is the doctrine of the father or the Gospel of Jesus Christ?  It is not everything Peter, Mathew, John or Paul thought, but Simply and straightforwardly stated it is first faith in the LORD Jesus Christ the father or creator of heaven and earth and in all his divine merits and in no one else.  He is the mediator of the new and everlasting covenant. He came not to destroy the law and the prophets but to fulfill. And the showed us the way to overcome all, things by following his express example in all things.   Second it is repentance of all of our sins thru faith and sacrifice. The LORD had no sin, but he did not do his own will but the will of him who sent him. Third we wash our sins with a holy rite and ordinance which is baptism by immersion for the remission of sins. By this the LORD showed and gave us example to show unto the father and us that he is not above the law. And with this, or by the baptism we wash our sins or vow to kill the natural man and make a solemn covenant with GOD that we will keep his commandments in all things as per the example of Jesus Christ. And then, if we do this, he bestows upon us the gift of the Holy Ghost under the hands of those in authority before GOD, angels and witnesses. This is the proper path to follow. Then What?


And then, the Holy Ghost thru our obedience or commitment is the one who helps us to be obedient and persevere in all things until we receive the baptism of fire and of the Holy Ghost thru Christ which is to be born again to be purified and sanctified to be able to meet GOD and not shrink in shame from his presence.  It is to have or individual or collective Pentecost. Thus, if we have proven to be true and faithful even unto death, then we have a claim to mercy and grace.  Only then we can have eternal life. To speak about the degrees of Glory and exaltation is of no doctrinal value unless we enter by the gate. We can never enter or understand greater covenants until we enter and understand the basic ones. Because baptism is only the gate to the kingdom of God, and perseverance is eternal life or to remain in the strait and narrow corridor until we fall at his feet and with his grace and mercy to rise and fall not more. And of this I bear record for I live what I preach. And I believe in the words of all the holy prophets whether they agree or not. For thru them the LORD confirms or revokes. It is not blind faith or because we cannot see but because we can see even if we do not fully understands the great Jehovah.  And of the gospel of Jesus Christ and the doctrine of the father it is written:

And it shall come to pass, that whoso repenteth and is baptized in my name shall be filled; and if he endureth to the end, behold, him will I hold guiltless before my Father at that day when I shall stand to judge the world. And he that endureth not unto the end, the same is he that is also hewn down and cast into the fire, from whence they can no more return, because of the justice of the Father.

And this is the word which he hath given unto the children of men.  And for this cause he fulfilleth the words which he hath given, and he lieth not, but fulfilleth all his words. And no unclean thing can enter into his kingdom; therefore nothing entereth into his rest save it be those who have washed their garments in my blood, because of their faith, and the repentance of all their sins, and their faithfulness unto the end.

Now this is the commandment:

Repent, all ye ends of the earth, and come unto me and be baptized in my name, that ye may be sanctified by the reception of the Holy Ghost, that ye may stand spotless before me at the last day. Verily, verily, I say unto you, this is my gospel; and ye know the things that ye must do in my church; for the works which ye have seen me do that shall ye also do; for that which ye have seen me do even that shall ye do; Therefore, if ye do these things blessed are ye, for ye shall be lifted up at the last day.

(Book of Mormon | 3 Nephi 27:16 - 22)


And he that will contend against the word of the Lord, let him be accursed; and he that shall deny these things, let him be accursed; for unto them will I show no greater things, saith Jesus Christ; for I am he who speaketh.

And at my command the heavens are opened and are shut; and at my word the earth shall shake; and at my command the inhabitants thereof shall pass away, even so as by fire.

And he that believeth not my words believeth not my disciples; and if it so be that I do not speak, judge ye; for ye shall know that it is I that speaketh, at the last day.

But he that believeth these things which I have spoken, him will I visit with the manifestations of my Spirit, and he shall know and bear record.  For because of my Spirit he shall know that these things are true; for it persuadeth men to do good.

And whatsoever thing persuadeth men to do good is of me; for good cometh of none save it be of me.  I am the same that leadeth men to all good; he that will not believe my words will not believe me—that I am; and he that will not believe me will not believe the Father who sent me.  For behold, I am the Father, I am the light, and the life, and the truth of the world.
Come unto me, O ye Gentiles, and I will show unto you the greater things, the knowledge which is hid up because of unbelief.

Come unto me, O ye house of Israel, and it shall be made manifest unto you how great things the Father hath laid up for you, from the foundation of the world; and it hath not come unto you, because of unbelief.

Behold, when ye shall rend that veil of unbelief which doth cause you to remain in your awful state of wickedness, and hardness of heart, and blindness of mind, then shall the great and marvelous things which have been hid up from the foundation of the world from you—yea, when ye shall call upon the Father in my name, with a broken heart and a contrite spirit, then shall ye know that the Father hath remembered the covenant which he made unto your fathers, O house of Israel.

And then shall my revelations which I have caused to be written by my servant John be unfolded in the eyes of all the people.  Remember, when ye see these things, ye shall know that the time is at hand that they shall be made manifest in very deed.

Therefore, when ye shall receive this record ye may know that the work of the Father has commenced upon all the face of the land.

Therefore, repent all ye ends of the earth, and come unto me, and believe in my gospel, and be baptized in my name; for he that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned; and signs shall follow them that believe in my name. And blessed is he that is found faithful unto my name at the las

(Book of Mormon | Ether 4:8 - 19)

As you see in the above scriptures Bobby, by his own mouth the  LORD is speaking to us. He is the same yesterday, today and forever and his doctrine and gospel are straight forward. His paths and steps we follow to the best of our abilities and where we cannot cross, he enables us or carries us. He even takes us by the hand. He is the way, he is the life and the RESOURCE or the resurrection from all our short falling until we overcome all things. Without him we all are poor, blind, naked, wretched and miserable. IS not his straight talk. IS not his the issue you raised? Did you not condemn or set a snare to entrap Rasmusen by a word? Did not Isaiah confronted you by the words I wrote before? And if we want anything of value in this world and in the world to come, we have to buy it from our RESOURCE OR FROM him, THE LORD for he is the fountain of truth, grace, mercy, judgment and mercy and above all Charity which is the pure love of Christ.  We seek after these praiseworthy things Bobby and not the glory of the world or the honors or acceptance of men. And the LORD explicitly told us not to preach anything in this generation but repentance. And that is the message that I bring for it was taught by an angel saying:

For the natural man is an enemy to God, and has been from the fall of Adam, and will be, forever and ever, unless he yields to the enticings of the Holy Spirit, and putteth off the natural man and becometh a saint through the atonement of Christ the Lord, and becometh as a child, submissive, meek, humble, patient, full of love, willing to submit to all things which the Lord seeth fit to inflict upon him, even as a child doth submit to his father.

And moreover, I say unto you, that the time shall come when the knowledge of a Savior shall spread throughout every nation, kindred, tongue, and people. And behold, when that time cometh, none shall be found blameless before God, except it be little children, only through repentance and faith on the name of the Lord God Omnipotent. And even at this time, when thou shalt have taught thy people the things which the Lord thy God hath commanded thee, even then are they found no more blameless in the sight of God, only according to the words which I have spoken unto thee. And now I have spoken the words which the Lord God hath commanded me. And thus saith the Lord: They shall stand as a bright testimony against this people, at the judgment day; whereof they shall be judged, every man according to his works, whether they be good, or whether they be evil.

And if they be evil they are consigned to an awful view of their own guilt and abominations, which doth cause them to shrink from the presence of the Lord into a state of misery and endless torment, from whence they can no more return; therefore they have drunk damnation to their own souls. Therefore, they have drunk out of the cup of the wrath of God, which justice could no more deny unto them than it could deny that Adam should fall because of his partaking of the forbidden fruit; therefore, mercy could have claim on them no more forever. And their torment is as a lake of fire and brimstone, whose flames are unquenchable, and whose smoke ascendeth up forever and ever.  Thus hath the Lord commanded me.  Amen.

(Book of Mormon | Mosiah 3:19 - 27)


Now, since you claim self righteousness and play God better than we who truly want to be like him, yea, you, Bobby, by dissecting and speaking evil of dignities, you are perhaps the exception to the rule. You are the advocate and forerunner of the devil. For look at the fruits you produce Bobby!!!!

Look at the man who made the big argument in your own post; yea, Henrry Lions, he is a reverend antichrist. I know one when I see one. And also those that followed, more particularly Jeff Walsh the Baptist.  He is saying in the very spirit of the almost the very same things that that one Baptist minister said in a billboard of his church  about us writing “ DO not pray about the book of Mormon, that is how they get ya.”  That is the people you summon with your evil reports Bobby those that flatter you and agree with you. I am not one of them. I AM is a worthy contender.  But that is how you and those who flatter you are building the church of the Devil by laying the foundation for their and your own destruction. 

Bobby, why don’t you argue about their sayings, for he added unto what you wrote and why do you refuse to post my own comments?  But how can the Devil contend against his own house?  Beware. I am the LORD’s recorder and I fight manfully for him, he is my shield and my buckler.  And I write back to you fearlessly with the sword of the Holy Ghost which is the word of GOD.  I do it first because few are the things that are preventing you from seeing the light. And I love you man. I really do. It is no joke and I am not here arguing but using all my influence to snatch you from the devil’s paws. You do not see it that way but I do. And it grieves my soul to lose you as a hewn down tree. It is no easy for me to write and say what I say only for the door to be closed in my face. But here I am, sobbing and shedding tears because I know what will happen to you if you do not attend the call of heaven. And I must and have to record what I see and hear to be used as a bright testimony against you in the day of Judgment where you will have to eat and swallow all the rhetoric that you have thought, said, done and written about us or against the truth.  This is what the spirit of the LORD summons me to tell you or to exhort your to remember these things.  For the time speedily comes when we will face the bar of GOD and he in my presence will tell you, did not I declare to you my word which was written by this man who spoke as one who preached repentance from the dust?  And I declare these things for the fulfillment of the prophecies for the word of God must hiss forth from generation to generation.


Can’t you see Bobby, that the LORD our God omnipotent loves you. And he is calling you thru me to come unto him and rise from the dust or from the church of LA ODDYSEY.  IN other words, the LORD knows your works and that you are double minded or in a spiritual odyssey as those in he ancient church of the Laodiceans.  You know that we are the only true church of God upon the whole earth. You know this already. I cannot argue against what you say, for it is true except in your subjective judgment.  THE LORD IS OUR RESOURCE. Thru his atonement and our obedience and faithfulness he enables us to rise from the dust or from our carnal nature.  We practice what we know and we administer the truth as he would and we are getting better at it. And in your case the LORD wishes that you were either cold or hot, but that since you are lukewarm, he made it clear is going to vomit you out of his mouth. Don’t you know that you are a dead man walking?  I cannot in good conscious agree with your condemnation of us for a word that we used to which you do not agree. You continually complain that we what to grow up to the measure of Christ and be as gods and look who is truly playing GOD by dissecting and criticizing everything we say? For of this it is plainly written even in straight talk as you like it:


And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

(New Testament | Revelation 3:14 - 22)


And it came to pass after I, Nephi, having heard all the words of my father, concerning the things which he saw in a vision, and also the things which he spake by the power of the Holy Ghost, which power he received by faith on the Son of God—and the Son of God was the Messiah who should come—I, Nephi, was desirous also that I might see, and hear, and know of these things, by the power of the Holy Ghost, which is the gift of God unto all those who diligently seek him, as well in times of old as in the time that he should manifest himself unto the children of men. For he is the same yesterday, to-day, and forever; and the way is prepared for all men from the foundation of the world, if it so be that they repent and come unto him. For he that diligently seeketh shall find; and the mysteries of God shall be unfolded unto them, by the power of the Holy Ghost, as well in these times as in times of old, and as well in times of old as in times to come; wherefore, the course of the Lord is one eternal round. Therefore remember, O man, for all thy doings thou shalt be brought into judgment. Wherefore, if ye have sought to do wickedly in the days of your probation, then ye are found unclean before the judgment–seat of God; and no unclean thing can dwell with God; wherefore, ye must be cast off forever.  And the Holy Ghost giveth authority that I should speak these things, and deny them not.

(Book of Mormon | 1 Nephi 10:17 - 22)


And I exhort you to remember these things; for the time speedily cometh that ye shall know that I lie not, for ye shall see me at the bar of God; and the Lord God will say unto you: Did I not declare my words unto you, which were written by this man, like as one crying from the dead, yea, even as one speaking out of the dust? I declare these things unto the fulfilling of the prophecies.  And behold, they shall proceed forth out of the mouth of the everlasting God; and his word shall hiss forth from generation to generation. And God shall show unto you, that that which I have written is true. And again I would exhort you that ye would come unto Christ, and lay hold upon every good gift, and touch not the evil gift, nor the unclean thing. And awake, and arise from the dust, O Jerusalem; yea, and put on thy beautiful garments, O daughter of Zion; and strengthen thy stakes and enlarge thy borders forever, that thou mayest no more be confounded, that the covenants of the Eternal Father which he hath made unto thee, O house of Israel, may be fulfilled. Yea, come unto Christ, and be perfected in him, and deny yourselves of all ungodliness; and if ye shall deny yourselves of all ungodliness, and love God with all your might, mind and strength, then is his grace sufficient for you, that by his grace ye may be perfect in Christ; and if by the grace of God ye are perfect in Christ, ye can in nowise deny the power of God.

 And again, if ye by the grace of God are perfect in Christ, and deny not his power, then are ye sanctified in Christ by the grace of God, through the shedding of the blood of Christ, which is in the covenant of the Father unto the remission of your sins, that ye become holy, without spot. And now I bid unto all, farewell.  I soon go to rest in the paradise of God, until my spirit and body shall again reunite, and I am brought forth triumphant through the air, to meet you before the pleasing bar of the great Jehovah, the Eternal Judge of both quick and dead.  Amen.

(Book of Mormon | Moroni 10:27 - 34)


As always, Bobby and to all those who read these things I write. I cannot do anything of myself but to be a ready heart and a willing mind. A day or even an hour or two before this time, I had no idea that I would be answering your reply. That is how those who are born of the spirit are, even like the wind who comes and goes as it and were it pleases. You never know when the spirit of GOD it is going to act in you.



I had no intention to do so, for I flee away from unwarranted arguments. I have told you what is in my mind and in my heart. For of the fullness of the heart the mouth speaks. And these things I say humbly from the bottom of my heart only with the scriptures at my hand to corroborate or confirm the truth of my train of thought. And I do this with real intent with a single eye for the honor and glory of GOD in the sacred name of Jesus Christ, amen.

This is but an unworthy yet most attentive servant in the hands of Christ


Miguel Angel Tinoco Rodriguez,



No comments:

Post a Comment