Thursday, February 23, 2012

Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD


Zion, February 23, 2012

O house of Jacob, come ye, and let us walk in the light of the LORD.

(Old Testament | Isaiah 2:5)

As a messenger of Jesus Christ, I come to you today to bring you glad tithing of Joy. Today I woke up with peculiar joy in my soul for reasons that I do not fully comprehend and for it I worship the God of my fathers, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. It is a day of good will and peace for me that I want to share with the whole world. And I have a message that will reinforce the peace of a great many souls. For this feeling bursts out of my soul as the smoke of a furnace with sweet smell that, if God willing, it may reach up all the way to heaven. And I hope it does for the words I will now declare are the words of my heart.

As I was in my journey with the action of thanking and worshiping my God for his tender mercies and idea sprung up from my heart that if attended early, it may bring peace, joy and liberty to the whole world. Inasmuch that a great many nations will be willing, as the scriptures make it manifest, to beat their swords into plowing shares and their arrowheads into pruning hooks in order to make all de desolate places of the world food for the poor and desolate without regard to race, political affiliation and religion. Despite opinions that are in contradiction, by serving the LORD and resisting the devil we can end hunger and invite 10 Billion for dinner if we want it. For the Lord has prepared all things and there is plenty in the earth, yea, even to spare. Hereafter is the full report according with the spirit which is in  me that impels me to search these things. Werefore:


For the earth is full, and there is enough and to spare; yea, I prepared all things, and have given unto the children of men to be agents unto themselves. Therefore, if any man shall take of the abundance which I have made, and impart not his portion, according to the law of my gospel, unto the poor and the needy, he shall, with the wicked, lift up his eyes in hell, being in torment.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 104:17 - 18)



Like it or not, the United States of America has been the nursing father and the nursing mothers of a great many people in the whole world by spreading freedom and liberty among other goodly  things. There is no country in the world that has not been for better or for worst affected by it. To friends and foes alike, I want to declare with a solemn and heraldic statement, that this great country is here to stay resolute, cheerful and undivided with the azure standard of liberty floating proud, defiant and undefeated until the stars fall form heaven. And it is worth to note, that this country’s name since inception up to the present day is synonym with the word Zion. So the United States of America is in word and deed the Zion spoken of in the Holy Scriptures. I have learned to love America and so should every nation, kindred tongue and people that has served itself from it.

This whole American continent is the ultimate Promised Land for a great many children of God regardless of how they perceive him in their own religions, sects and denominations. If this is true, the smartest thing the STATE of ISAREL can do in the wake of this new millennium is to take the lead and legally petition the United States of America to make the state of Israel the 51st State of the Union before anyone else in the American continent does it. In that way, both the peace and existence of the people of Israel and others who which to be truly free until the God of heaven comes to reign in glory and majesty. And also that food and unsurpassed richness of these lands which have fed and sustained the whole world since the age of discovery and conquest, is also preserved for all our children and is forever secured against any and all foreign threats. For it is written:

And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. O house of Jacob, come ye, and let us walk in the light of the LORD.

(Old Testament | Isaiah 2:3 - 5)

And if we chose to serve God and resist the devil in obedience to the holy commandments, the abundance of the earth is ours to enjoy, for the LORD has spoken it and he cannot lie.

 Of this it is written:


Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil; Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow. Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land: But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.

(Old Testament | Isaiah 1:16 - 20)


This is the message that I bring to you to day from the LORD for all those that are of good will. For according to the recipe of the angel who once gave us all the glad tidings of Joy about the birth of the king of heaven and earth over two thousand years ago, we can dissect that good will is the parent of peace; and that peace is the parent of prosperity. Therefore where these things are in absence, there is war, desolation and misery.  I do not know what way or course of actions others may take, but as the prophet Joshua once said to the entire host of Israel, I also repeat that as for me and my house we will serve the LORD.

And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

(Old Testament | Joshua 24:15)


These things I humbly and solemnly say in the Holy name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Attentively, Resolute and Cheerfully yours from an unworthy servant in the hands of Christ

Miguel Angel Tinoco Rodriguez


3 comments:

  1. AND again: Hearken, O ye house of Israel, all ye that are broken off and are driven out because of the wickedness of the pastors of my people; yea, all ye that are broken off, that are scattered abroad, who are of my people, O house of Israel. Listen, O isles, unto me, and hearken ye people from far; the Lord hath called me from the womb; from the bowels of my mother hath he made mention of my name. And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me;And said unto me: Thou art my servant, O Israel, in whom I will be glorified.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then I said, I have labored in vain, I have spent my strength for naught and in vain; surely my judgment is with the Lord, and my work with my God.

    And now, saith the Lord—that formed me from the womb that I should be his servant, to bring Jacob again to him—though Israel be not gathered, yet shall I be glorious in the eyes of the Lord, and my God shall be my strength.And he said: It is a light thing that thou shouldst be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel. I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the ends of the earth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thus saith the Lord, the Redeemer of Israel, his Holy One, to him whom man despiseth, to him whom the nations abhorreth, to servant of rulers: Kings shall see and arise, princes also shall worship, because of the Lord that is faithful.

    hus saith the Lord: In an acceptable time have I heard thee, O isles of the sea, and in a day of salvation have I helped thee; and I will preserve thee, and give thee my servant for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages; That thou mayest say to the prisoners: Go forth; to them that sit in darkness: Show yourselves. They shall feed in the ways, and their pastures shall be in all high places.

    They shall not hunger nor thirst, neither shall the heat nor the sun smite them; for he that hath mercy on them shall lead them, even by the springs of water shall he guide them.And I will make all my mountains a way, and my highways shall be exalted. And then, O house of Israel, behold, these shall come from far; and lo, these from the north and from the west; and these from the land of Sinim.

    Sing, O heavens; and be joyful, O earth; for the feet of those who are in the east shall be established; and break forth into singing, O mountains; for they shall be smitten no more; for the Lord hath comforted his people, and will have mercy upon his afflicted.

    But, behold, Zion hath said: The Lord hath forsaken me, and my Lord hath forgotten me—but he will show that he hath not. For can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? Yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee, O house of Israel.

    Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me. Thy children shall make haste against thy destroyers; and they that made thee waste shall go forth of thee.

    Lift up thine eyes round about and behold; all these gather themselves together, and they shall come to thee. And as I live, saith the Lord, thou shalt surely clothe thee with them all, as with an ornament, and bind them on even as a bride. For thy waste and thy desolate places, and the land of thy destruction, shall even now be too narrow by reason of the inhabitants; and they that swallowed thee up shall be far away.

    The children whom thou shalt have, after thou hast lost the first, shall again in thine ears say: The place is too strait for me; give place to me that I may dwell.Then shalt thou say in thine heart: Who hath begotten me these, seeing I have lost my children, and am desolate, a captive, and removing to and fro? And who hath brought up these? Behold, I was left alone; these, where have they been?

    Thus saith the Lord God: Behold, I will lift up mine hand to the Gentiles, and set up my standard to the people; and they shall bring thy sons in their arms, and thy daughters shall be carried upon their shoulders. And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing mothers; they shall bow down to thee with their face towards the earth, and lick up the dust of thy feet; and thou shalt know that I am the Lord; for they shall not be ashamed that wait for me. For shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captives delivered?

    But thus saith the Lord, even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered; for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children. And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; they shall be drunken with their own blood as with sweet wine; and all flesh shall know that I, the Lord, am thy Savior and thy Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob.

    (Book of Mormon | 1 Nephi 21:1 - 26)

    ReplyDelete