Sunday, February 12, 2012

And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people


VALENTINUS

Zion, February 12, 2012

And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people

Dear, Mrs. Hall and to all other to whom it may directly or indirectly concern,

But before I continue, I first desire to thank you Ms. Hall, for letting me know that Valentine Day Celebration is coming so I could be prepared to warn those I love and their relatives and friends of some the deadly dangers of these vain worldly celebrations.


With all due respect, this reply may sound totally out of line to you and many others who will read these words. I write to you all today a result of the world’s vague, vain and corrupt traditionalism which is leading a great many people to misery and destruction. 


As you may discern, the reason I write today in response to your message concerning the upcoming Valentine Day Celebration is first that I would like you to please excuse and totally exclude my daughter for this particular worldly and un-knowingly immoral tradition. and the reasons are as religiously as follows:

If teachers and school principals would do their homework and find out the true origin of these corruptible things and for what purpose these celebrations do exists, they would think twice about involving little kids in things of this kind But I also take this valued opportunity to explain why.

Please pardon the inadequacy of language, but know that I talk both by way of knowledge, by experience and by inspiration; or in this particular case, by constringent thoughts. Please be attentive to my words for I am a duly authorized servant in the hands of Christ, who is called of God and prepared with a holy calling and ordinance to write these things in simplicity. And I do it with much plainness and boldness regardless of personal peril which more often than not, results in mockery and rejection. Yet, I do get my inspiration from the prophetic words in the records of my ancient fathers, which scriptures are familiar to many and they do apply to this day and age saying:

“Yea, it grieveth my soul and causeth me to shrink with shame before the presence of my Maker, that I must testify unto you concerning the wickedness of your “hearts”. And also it grieveth me that I must use so much boldness of speech concerning you, before your wives and your children, many of whose feelings are exceedingly tender and chaste and delicate before God, which thing is pleasing unto God.

And it supposeth me that they have come up hither to hear the pleasing word of God, yea, the word which healeth the wounded soul.

Wherefore, it burdeneth my soul that I should be constrained, because of the strict commandment which I have received from God, to admonish you according to your crimes, to enlarge the wounds of those who are already wounded, instead of consoling and healing their wounds; and those who have not been wounded, instead of feasting upon the pleasing word of God have daggers placed to pierce their souls and wound their delicate minds.  

But, notwithstanding the greatness of the task, I must do according to the strict commands of God, and tell you concerning your wickedness and abominations, in the presence of the pure in heart, and the broken heart, and under the glance of the piercing eye of the Almighty God. Wherefore, I must tell you the truth according to the plainness of the word of God.

For behold, as I inquired of the Lord, thus came the word unto me, saying: Jacob, get thou up into the temple on the morrow, and declare the word which I shall give thee unto this people.”

(Book of Mormon Jacob 2:6-11)


And as a descendant of Jacob, these are the words I must tell you today. I do not know if you know it, but Valentine, originally was a Priest or the son of a priest who rebelled against the doctrines of Christ as taught by his original apostles in the primitive Christian Church. Valentine either the one I know or the one you may refer to, either way, was a very immoral man. And in the spirit of apostasy, due to his carnal, sensual and devilish or sinful nature, he wanted to change some things in the church to be in accord or harmony with the traditions of the world at large.  And he, Valentine, the one I know about, he devised in his craftiness a way to pervert the teachings of the apostles of Jesus Christ by introducing heresies or some form of hellenization  into the holy church. Which iniquity eventually corrupted the purity of the doctrine of God and eventually polluted the whole church of God. Eventusally, they broke the law and changed the everlasting covenant. They killed the prophets and the apostles, they persecuted the saints and finally took over what was left of the primitive Christian church. And made of the Church that once carried the name of God a great and abominable church and many harlots. And the scriptures so manifest it saying:


The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.



 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;


 Yea, the Lord, even Jesus, whose coming is not until after there cometh a falling away, by the working of Satan with all power, and signs and lying wonders,


1 Nephi 13:7

And I also saw gold, and silver, and silks, and scarlets, and fine-twined linen, and all manner of precious clothing; and I saw many harlots.



Now, with the process of time, the people who once were enlightened  ended up in falling away or a total apostasy of the truth which brought about spiritual darkness, confusion division of the primitive saints of the church of Jesus Christ into many cults and sects. And most importantly, such pollutions brought about the death and misery of a great many souls who are still burning in hell. And also many more souls that ever since until today, do not know the truth because they do not know where to find it. For a better understanding of apostasy, please see

The great Prologue:



For it is also written:



Yea, it shall come in a day when there shall be great pollutionsupon the face of the earth; there shall be murders, and robbing, and lying, and deceivings, and whoredoms, and all manner of abominations; when there shall be many who will say, Do this, or do that, and it mattereth not, for the Lord will uphold such at the last day. But wo unto such, for they are in the gall of bitterness and in the bonds of iniquity.

Mormon 8:38

 O ye pollutions, ye hypocrites, ye teachers, who sell yourselves for that which will canker, why have ye polluted the holy church of God? Why are ye ashamed to take upon you the name of Christ? Why do ye not think that greater is the value of an endless happiness than that misery which never dies—because of the praise of the world?



For there are many yet on the earth among all sects, parties, and denominations, who are blinded by the subtle craftiness of men, whereby they lie in wait to deceive, and who are only kept from the truth because they know not where to find it—


At first, celebrating these things, such as the Day of Satan Levitan, or St Valentine, appear innocuous or inoffensive for the common sense or especially when children are innocent or small. But later on in proves to be a snare to our feet, specially to the rising generation. For, most of these things or celebrations are the Claws of Satan disguised as a flaxen cords, by which the devil makes the virtuous and obedient souls of the children of men to fall and to be chained with eternal death and misery.


It is then, in these vain celebrations when kids get tired of exchanging candies, cards and flowers among other worthless presents, and they grow up both economically enslaved and/or institutionalized in these vague things. It is then, when they end up breaking the word of wisdom and more importantly the law of chastity which penalty or wage is death, both temporal and spiritual.


For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.


To make the story short, this is when people of all ages excluding little children end up in a fancy restaurants exchanging even more expensive or priceless gifts which apparently denote love when in effect all they do is to support shameful iniquity. Or, it is then, when they to try their first champagne en end up drunk in a motel filled up with all sorts of unimaginable consequences, because they practice what they see other people or even their own parents do.  The youth lose their most precious virtue by entertaining and indulging in fornication; and even married people get entangled by committing adultery or indulging into all sorts of immorality or licentiousness.


Now, if people just knew who Valentine truly was and what is the meaning of the image of a heart with an arrow stuck in the middle, as the world pictures hearts for these and other particular celebrations they would not even allow that abominable thing to be stamped in drapes, clothes or even dishes. I feel stupid and I am ashamed before my God to talk to you all about these things, especially in a day like today.   But I am also called with a holy calling as my fathers of old, to wake a great many people to their awful situation or their terrible reality.

And to give you but all a small but concise glimpse of what the heart and the arrow truly represent, please, just think or imagine a woman with a piece of chalk sitting without any clothes on a sidewalk and drawing the contour of her rear end or her breast for that matter. For that is what the heart really represent, the rear end of a woman or a human being. And the purpose of these things is to seduce and take away virtue of both men and women. And of the arrow in the middle stuck in the milled of the heart, I forbear to talk about. But it goes along the same lines. Or just imagine if you dare, what truly represent Washington’s monument on the forth of July when it gets dark and the gamma of luminescent fireworks explode disseminate all around it.

Some may laugh by me explaining these things in this context, but what they do not know is that even though we do not notice it or think about it, there are myriads of unclean spirits behinds the scenes which people cannot sense or see, but who are enjoying themselves with you and your children as people celebrate their ancient feasts. I myself have seen them. For those who invented these things were pagans, or people of corrupt minds, who worshipped the gods of immorality, and erected massive reproductive organs and sacrificed children and virgins to them, en they also did conduct their orgies and immoral acts in their bohemian groves.  And by partaking of their feast we partake of their sins, and when we partake of their sins we must also unavoidably partake of their plagues and the desolation that brought about their sudden and utter destruction.  This is why God continually says to his people thru his servants the prophets to come out from Babylon the great, which represents spiritual darkness saying.

And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not ofher plagues.


Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.



These things or abominations proceed from the institutes of Nimrod in ancient Babel, when they erected a great tower to contradict and mock God.  And ever since the tribes of the earth have been confused, scattered, afflicted and destroyed when they are fully rip in iniquity; and more particularly upon these lands where we now live. But what else could I say that myt fathers have not said, for my feelings today concur with their words which say:

But behold, my brethren, is it expedient that I should awake you to an awful reality of these things? Would I harrow up your souls if your minds were pure? Would I be plain unto you according to the plainness of the truth if ye were freed from sin? Behold, if ye were holy I would speak unto you of holiness; but as ye are not holy, and ye look upon me as a teacher, it must needs be expedient that I teach you the consequences of sin. Behold, my soul abhorreth sin, and my heart delighteth in righteousness; and I will praise the holy name of my God.

Book of Mormon, 2 Nephi 9:47-49


O, my beloved brethren, remember my words. Behold, I take off my garments, and I shake them before you; I pray the God of my salvation that he view me with his all-searching eye; wherefore, ye shall know at the last day, when all men shall be judged of their works, that the God of Israel did witness that I shook your iniquities from my soul, and that I stand with brightness before him, and am rid of your blood. O, my beloved brethren, turn away from your sins; shake off the chains of him that would bind you fast; come unto that God who is the rock of your salvation.

Prepare your souls for that glorious day when justice shall be administered unto the righteous, even the day of judgment, that ye may not shrink with awful fear; that ye may not remember your awful guilt in perfectness, and be constrained to exclaim: Holy, holy are thy judgments, O Lord God Almighty—but I know my guilt; I transgressed thy law, and my transgressions are mine; and the devil hath obtained me, that I am a prey to his awful misery.

Book of Mormon 2 Nephi 9:44-46

Now after saying all these things, hoping that I have not offended you with the truth, all that is left for me to is to admonish you exercise faith in Jesus Christ for he to bestow upon us the gift of repentance. For the kingdom has been once again and for the last time restored upon the face of the earth. And we have the fullness of the gospel of Jesus Christ to be preached to all nations kindred, tongues and people even unto the ends of the earth. And his kingdom is Called the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, which chapel is right in front of your elementary school.  Or you can find more information by visiting:



I am not ashamed to preach the truth as those in the times of Old for, it is the work of God and not of man. Therefore, I invite all and each of you to investigate our teachings with real intent of heart, but most importantly, I invite you to come unto Christ and investigate the doctrines of salvation of Jesus Christ, which gospel is the power of God unto salvation. And whether you believe it or not, The Lord Jesus Christ has commissioned a great many of us in his church, which carries how own name and not the name of a man or thing, with power from on high to proclaim liberty. And he has particularly authorized his servants in these the latter-days to administer the everlasting gospel and its holy ordinances of Salvation both for the living and the death. And not only that, but the Holy Ghost is available to all.  For God so commanded even from the beginning of the world saying:

Now this is the commandment: Repent, all ye ends of the earth, and come unto me and be baptized in my name, that ye may be sanctified by the reception of the Holy Ghost, that ye may stand spotless before me at the last day. Verily, verily, I say unto you, this is my gospel; and ye know the things that ye must do in my church; for the works which ye have seen me do that shall ye also do; for that which ye have seen me do even that shall ye do; Therefore, if ye do these things blessed are ye, for ye shall be lifted up at the last day.

(Book of Mormon, 27:20-22)



For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power ofGod unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Now my bretheren, these things I humbly say for both your temporal and eternal benefit if you will give heed unto these words and follow thru. And I do it with proper authority in the Holy name of Jesus Christ Amen.

Attentively Yours

This is an unworthy servant in the hands of Christ

Miguel Angel Tinoco Rodriguez

No comments:

Post a Comment