Thursday, January 17, 2013

Behold, I send you forth as lambs among wolves.

Zion and Jerusalem, January 17, 2013
Behold, I send you forth as lambs among wolves.

(New Testament | Luke 10:3)


My dear Ex- Mormon Atheist Brother in facebook wrote to me all these REALIST colored words:

Ex-Mormon Atheists!!  5:54pm Jan 16

LOL..are we supposed to be scared now? I’m shaking in my boots as I'm sure everyone else is..LMAO!


I'm confident that I & many other if not MOST OTHER EX-MORMONS know your doctrine far better than you do or ever will or want to! So you’re addressing the "Idolaters, Adul(l)amites(sic), apostates & dissenters" of the MORmON CULT? Then you came to the right place clown!


Oh & we'll be around forever & aren't going anywhere & we're already the majority..we'll just get louder, stronger & bigger! The MORmON CULT has already been exposed & you can't hide THE TRUTH now..it's TOO LATE!!


Funny thing is that you’re exactly the same as us, when it comes to every other religion on earth as far as being a non-believer..we’ve just taken it one cult/’GOD’ further! You don’t believe in their bullshit & nonsense & we don’t believe in yours.


Don’t you also believe you’re a literal “GOD-IN-EMBRYO”, as KimBALLS taught in The Miracle of Forgiveness? Yes, OF COURSE YOU DO..how arrogant & boastful eh? You're just a very humble servant of Jesus Christ, right?! LOL!


http://www.facebook.com/l/2AQFB10oPAQE4ohcODJBdELdDjuCTabEXBqDw0K1OPorc4w/www.lds.org/braille/The%2520Miracle%2520of%2520Forgiveness.txt

I think my favorite part of what you hypocritically quoted is: "..yet if he boasts in his own strength, and sets at naught the counsels of God, and follows after the dictates of his own will and carnal desires, he must fall and incur the vengeance of a just God upon him."


It's my favorite, considering that your precious ‘Praise to the man’ hero Joseph Smith "BOASTED" that he was greater than Christ & had done things that even Jesus couldn't pull off..WOW..that Joseph Smith was one amazing guy, in his own eyes that is & the eyes of all fanatical MORmON CULTISTS like yourself!!
 

Oh yeah, he's also a public liar, claiming he only had "ONE WIFE" when he was accused of having "SEVEN"(ended up having over 30 documented, living wives, that he publicly lied about till the day he mercifully died(sparing many more victims)..some already happily married to other living men, mother daughter combos, sisters..even his own adopted daughters!(which is INCEST by the way, not that you care of course!) So you proudly worship a man who was & thoroughly enjoyed being a liar, thief, criminal, serial adulterer, polygamist, child rapist, pedophile & man who loved to marry child brides & force child brides to get married, in fear of their & their family’s life,all in the name of his 'GOD', just like the modern-day Warren Jeffs..who is Joseph Smith 180 years later..maybe reincarnation does exist..LOL!


Here are some great teachings by the almighty fraud, liar, serial adulterer, criminal & child rapist Joseph Smith:


http://www.facebook.com/l/hAQGyeK44AQFDSN7ZHRr668XRxJpRSAU-Oqnt2yqRxpdIyg/https%3A%2F%2Fbyustudies.byu.edu%2Fhc%2F6%2F20.html

"Come on! ye prosecutors! ye false swearers! All hell, boil over! Ye burning mountains, roll down your lava! for I will come out on the top at last. I have more to boast of than ever any man had. I am the only man that has ever been able to keep a whole church together since the days of Adam. A large majority of the whole have stood by me. Neither Paul, John, Peter, nor Jesus ever did it. I boast that no man ever did such a work as I. The followers of Jesus ran away from Him; but the Latter-day Saints never ran away from me yet.”(The History of the Church, Volume 6, page 408)


I had not been married scarcely five minutes, and made one proclamation of the Gospel, before it was reported that I had seven wives. I mean to live and proclaim the truth as long as I can.(The History of the Church, Volume 6, page 410)


“What a thing it is for a man to be accused of committing adultery, and having seven wives, when I can only find one.


I am the same man, and as innocent as I was fourteen years ago; and I can prove them all perjurers. I labored with these apostates myself until I was out of all manner of patience; and then I sent my brother Hyrum, whom they virtually kicked out of doors.”(The History of the Church, Volume 6, Page 411)


Can’t wait for your response to Joseph Smith’s teachings that you’ve never read & never wanted to read or that you already knew about & proudly embraced!


You’re nothing but a fanatical, MORmON whackjob..but thanks for exposing yourself!!!


;;;The Miracle of Forgiveness Spencer W. Kimball Copyright 1969 by Bookcraft, Inc. ;;;Contents Prefa...


And this is my reply to him, for righteousness sake, both his comment and my reply as it was given to me from a mighty king on high, deserves a world wide answer. Therefore this is what I have said to him and to the ends of the earth.  

Oh, Brother where were thou?

Before anything else, I want to say, Greetings!!!

Dear brother,

You have no idea how grateful and happy I am you answered me all these kind words.   Without sarcasm or concealed and unfeigned intent or reservation of mind, as a true son of GOD and a faithful Latter Days Saint, I want to bless you immediately inasmuch that I personally do not hold you in contempt or else for all the unkind and malignant words you have addressed to me. I love you for it. And I am willing to give you as long as the LORD permits my undivided attention and time, perhaps I can give you a deserved response from the LORD that is particularly tailored to you and those that are with you and are like you.  Is not that a blessing? 

Furthermore, bother, all that you have thus far said in behalf of you and those that are with you and are like you, confirms my faith, my doctrine, and all the words of GOD and the Holy Prophets. This is a service to me and to the church that you as an atheist or as an ex Mormon, who fight vehemently against the church and persecute the saints, you never though of or intended to give us. As a result, my faith has been increased, my testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the restored church and the kingdom of GOD as it stands before my God has been strengthened; and my power in the priesthood has been added unto.  And all this just happened as a result of your insufferable words against us. I and the Church cannot thank you enough. And it is for the torrent of revelation that I have just received from the LORD is that I want to bless you. I thought that I was delusional, that I only believed that I was a son of GOD, but now I know of a surety. I am very sure I am a son of my father in heaven ot the similitude of his only begotten, for by this knowledge faith has become inactive in this one particular thing. For verily, verily I say unto you that I am telling you the truth. For the first thing that came to my heart and to my mind when I had finished reading your words was a spring of Joy in my heart, a smile in my shadowy face and this very scripture which says:

Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye?  do not even the publicans the same And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others?  do not even the publicans so? Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

(New Testament | Matthew 5:43 - 48)


 
And your malignant words against the church and against the prophets and against me, do not offend me personally, but that is me only me. I have been blessed more that I can bless you. And I am so grateful and happy that as soon as I finished reading all your words, I smiled, not laughed, and jumped up and down exceedingly glad as a little kid in my family room. Inasmuch that I  grabbed and embraced my little dog; or I was as happy as when young lion jumps when a pray fall in his paws and knows that he will have a sure meal; but not just as the bad wolf, which savors the meal to come and suddenly it slips out of his ravenous teeth.  For immediately, the Second scripture that came to mind as a result of your words were the following:


Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

(New Testament | Matthew 5:10 - 12)

Now, that I think is enough said concerning me. However, as a faithful priest of the Most High God on sacred duty to him and to my fellow man, I have a solemn obligation and duty as did Abinadi to the wicked King and priests of his day: and as Alma and Amulek to those dissenters and apostates who were soon to be destroyed in the city of Ammoniah, to give you an answer from the LORD to most if not all of you present enquires and rants. And I hope in charity I can do justice to the intent of your words.

First of all, I do not deny, for I truly hope that you indeed know more about the commandments, laws, statutes, truth, justice, judgments and mercy of our doctrines that we, the lawful and authorized representatives of the church do. For that is a sure witness to us and to yourself and to you companions that you have willfully rebelled against GOD and all that he represents. It is a witness to us that you are sons of perdition, already in very thick chains and in wait of the wrath and misery that will be poured without measure upon you and those that are with you.   And the knowledge of this, grieves my soul. The sweet joy that I digested and had a few minutes ago, has now turned bitter in my belly. And this is because your condition is truly awful. I myself have seen it. I saw you coming even before you came.

Now, you indeed should fear and tremble, and the answer is yes, you are supposed to fear and to tremble, but if you have not, do not worry, you will not be disappointed, you just have to wait a little longer and wait fort he wrath to come. For the chain I saw forged and holding you with intent to drag you speedily down to hell, was indeed very thick and long. The devil has you in a long leash, for you are one of his children. But it is written in the scripture of truth that you and your children cannot prevail against Michael and my angels. You are the second I see grabbed as a dog in a leash this weak. The first one was being yanked in with a flaxen cord.

And no, make no mistake about it, I did not come to the right place as you portrayed it saying, Then you came to the right place clown!

I did not just come, I was sent to the right place by the president. I received my commission a few days earlier to go to the more wicked part of the Lord’s vineyard to play the hoolah hoop and become live bait in the midst of wolves or in their den, and conduct an errand for the LORD.  I was very exited that I existed his presence jumping and smiling and kissing all his man and maid servants on the way out when I received the mission. I also remember that I even put on my rough terrain or wolverine shoes, for I knew I was going to do some wolf hunting. And here we are.

This is no bull crap as you blaspheme; it is the gospel of Jesus Christ, which is the power of GOD unto salvation. I am a firm believer, and I am not one bit ashamed of it sir. And more than just belief sir, for I not only believe but act on what I know and believe to be true until I have assurance of the truth in my very on heart form above. You blaspheme and curse because you in your carnal, sensual and devilish nature never believed in Jesus Christ in the first place.



 
And I am sure you will be around, louder and forever, but make no mistake or be deluded. You are a liar, like your father the devil. Even if you include in your count the host of hell that followed Lucifer and the entire wicked portion that belongs to him from among the living in any age, you are not more numerous, that us. And even if you were, we are endowed with the power of God in great glory and against it you cannot prevail.

You will indeed roam forever, but not in this earth but rotting in hell and outer darkness, perhaps with all your friends and associates that I see you are gathering. And with so dim a light, if any at all, I doubt that you can even see each other.  Indeed, borther, wickedness grows like bad weed on a perfect law until it ruins it.

As you may also know, wicked King Jacob, when he could not rule among the divided Nephites fled and said that there would be many dissenters and flattered the people. But what was the end thereof. What happened to the city of Jacobugath and to all the wickednes round about? Was not that great city burned to ashes with fire from heaven? Does not the scriptures testify boldly in your own face of your awful state and condition in your affairs as it was with the ancient. Is this not proof that the book of Mormon is true even today.


If it is true that you know our doctrine better than us, then you know that the Book of Mormon is true and that Joseph smith was and still is a true prophet of God for you with your insufferable words are only fulfilling prophecy and like King Jacob and his kindred are setting the foundation of the devil your father to your own misery and destruction. And were in not for the righteous that are among us and their prayer, you would have been destroyed already. Can’t you see, that even I, Like Alma and Amulek, I have been given power from on high to know the thoughts of your mind and the intent of the wickedness of your heart. Oh, you children of the devil, you wicked and perverse generation. Yes, I am speaking to you the lawyers and the hypocrite doctors of the law. Don’t you know, that you are laying the foundation of the Devil your father to your utter destruction? Tell me now; are you not like the ancients laying snares and traps to snare to entrap the holy ones of GOD? You are indeed lying plans to pervert the right ways of the righteous and bring the wrath of God upon your heads, even the utter destruction of this people. 

For you are not only filthy unbelievers, apostates and dissenters, but you are truly seeking to destroy the church of God, and if it is in my power, this I cannot allow, even unto death or bloodshed. For I know that these are your evil designs, but know assuredly, they will be frustrated. For, as you may have read my lecture I sent you before, the standard of truth has been erected, this is the work of God and it cannot be frustrated despite your willful and continually evil thinking.  Here is the binding of the law and the sealing of the testimony:

Therefore, Jacob seeing that their enemies were more numerous than they, he being the king of the band, therefore he commanded his people that they should take their flight into the northernmost part of the land, and there build up unto themselves a kingdom, until they were joined by dissenters, (for he flattered them that there would be many dissenters) and they become sufficiently strong to contend with the tribes of the people; and they did so. And so speedy was their march that it could not be impeded until they had gone forth out of the reach of the people.  And thus ended the thirtieth year; and thus were the affairs of the people of Nephi.

(Book of Mormon | 3 Nephi 7:12 - 13)

Now they knew not that Amulek could know of their designs.  But it came to pass as they began to question him, he perceived their thoughts, and he said unto them: O ye wicked and perverse generation, ye lawyers and hypocrites, for ye are laying the foundations of the devil; for ye are laying traps and snares to catch the holy ones of God. Ye are laying plans to pervert the ways of the righteous, and to bring down the wrath of God upon your heads, even to the utter destruction of this people.

Yea, well did Mosiah say, who was our last king, when he was about to deliver up the kingdom, having no one to confer it upon, causing that this people should be governed by their own voices—yea, well did he say that if the time should come that the voice of this people should choose iniquity, that is, if the time should come that this people should fall into transgression, they would be ripe for destruction.

And now I say unto you that well doth the Lord judge of your iniquities; well doth he cry unto this people, by the voice of his angels: Repent ye, repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand. Yea, well doth he cry, by the voice of his angels that: I will come down among my people, with equity and justice in my hands. Yea, and I say unto you that if it were not for the prayers of the righteous, who are now in the land, that ye would even now be visited with utter destruction; yet it would not be by flood, as were the people in the days of Noah, but it would be by famine, and by pestilence, and the sword.

But it is by the prayers of the righteous that ye are spared; now therefore, if ye will cast out the righteous from among you then will not the Lord stay his hand; but in his fierce anger he will come out against you; then ye shall be smitten by famine, and by pestilence, and by the sword; and the time is soon at hand except ye repent.

(Book of Mormon | Alma 10:17 - 23)


 
Therefore, I saw you, even you, before you came to me today.  I truly have seen you like a lion devouring a gazelle; or like pedophiles devouring souls, snaring and preying for the weak and defenseless to devour them. You Gnostic atheists are inbred swine, lustful and never satisfied, always learning but never coming to a knowledge of the truth.  For of your kind, the scriptures plainly testify of the truth of your doing and it cannot be denied. For of this the LORD said to us”

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour

(New Testament | 1 Peter 5:8)
And concerning your favorite part of the things that I wrote of which you quoted this;

“I think my favorite part of what you hypocritically quoted is:”

"..yet if he boasts in his own strength, and sets at naught the counsels of God, and follows after the dictates of his own will and carnal desires, he must fall and incur the vengeance of a just God upon him."

That only testifies of your own hypocrisy not ours. You just dictated upon your head your very own judgment, which is the vengeance of a just God upon you and you knew it not. No wonder the LORD sent me to fetch you for no one is destroyed in ignorance. NOW before I came, you had no sin, but now, your cloke is taken away, you no longer have a safe heaven or cover for your sins. And for this you should now begin to feat and tremble, for there is more from where this judgment comes from, for I will not be finished until I give a just reply to most if not all of your words, except for those words that have no merit or is improper to answer in view of the context I am charged to address and are engaged in, for I will not say anything contrary to that which is right.   For it is written that he that hates me hates my father also.

If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloke for their sin. He that hateth me hateth my Father also.

(New Testament | John 15:22 - 23)

 
By the way, concerning my friend Joseph Smith’s lack of humility and meekness, or even my lack of humility and meekness, which appears to offend you and your fellows, like Jesus and Joseph Smith, I fear GOD and not men. I am commanded to be meek and humble before GOD not before sinful men. It was not because of his kindness, humility and meekness and his great love and mercy that the LORD and the prophets were killed, but because they were fearless in declaring the wickedness and iniquity of the world and those who surrounded them with equity and justice.  And I like them, administer the gospel as the LORD and my elder brethren, the Sons of GOD did. For your information GOD and the truth are not respecters of persons. Have you forgotten your brethren the sons of Belial, even the children of the High Priest, ELI Ophni and Phineas? Did not the LORD say that to those he honors him, he will honor and those who don’t honor him hi will have with little estimation? Now, why are you coveting and crying for the honors of men. Do you want God and Jesus, Joseph Smith, the general authorities of the church to bow down to you and to praise you for dishonoring the priesthood, for persecuting the saints and for defaming and trying to destroy the church of GOD? BE IT FAR FROM ME to do such a thing according as the LORD said I also say:

Be it far from me; for them that honour me I will honour, and they that despise me shall be lightly esteemed.

(Old Testament | 1 Samuel 2:30)


Now you should fear and tremble because of you and your kind, even since the days of Cain who slew Abel, and for multiplying the sins of the people like the sons of Belial, may the LORD reject you and you seed and pronounce upon you and your children the same fate of the Nehores received; or that the same judgment as the children of Eli who were trodden under foot and suffered very ominous deaths. And know this that regardless of effort and determination, there is not atonement for their sin; for you are an antichrist of people like you, the LORD says:

Behold, the days come, that I will cut off thine arm, and the arm of thy father's house, that there shall not be an old man in thine house.

And thou shalt see an enemy in my habitation, in all the wealth which God shall give Israel: and there shall not be an old man in thine house for ever.

And the man of thine, whom I shall not cut off from mine altar, shall be to consume thine eyes, and to grieve thine heart: and all the increase of thine house shall die in the flower of their age.

And this shall be a sign unto thee, that shall come upon thy two sons, on Hophni and Phinehas; in one day they shall die both of them.

And I will raise me up a faithful priest, that shall do according to that which is in mine heart and in my mind: and I will build him a sure house; and he shall walk before mine anointed for ever.

And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left in thine house shall come and crouch to him for a piece of silver and a morsel of bread, and shall say, Put me, I pray thee, into one of the priests' offices, that I may eat a piece of bread.

(Old Testament | 1 Samuel 2:31 - 36)


As you see, your everlasting judgment has been established. Now, you also said that Joseph Smith boasted that he was greater than Christ; and in this you know that you lie, because the works of Christ he did all the way to the end. And a mob like yours put Christ and him to death. Perhaps you are referring to the saying that no other man has done more than the salvation of man than any other since the beginning of the world, excepting Christ. Oh, brother, you have no seen anything yet.  It was not Joseph Smith but Jesus Christ himself who said and I can prove it, that those who came after him and believed in him would do even greater words than what he himself could, have would have and perhaps should have, but only because he had to return unto the father. So he left the great commission to those of his believers that followed after him. The scriptures do not tell us how many and who were angels visited Jesus and his disciples during his ministry in both hemispheres, but in these latter days we have detailed accounts of  several angelic ministration as had never been seen in the world before.  But can I teach you knowledge since you know our doctrine better than us? Can a man teach a new trick to an old o prejudiced dog? It is also written that the LORD does not put new wine in all barrels nor a new cloth in the rupture of an old garment. Here is the law and the testimony deeper unto your condemnation.

 
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

(New Testament | John 14:12)

No man putteth a piece of new cloth unto an old garment, for that which is put in to fill it up taketh from the garment, and the rent is made worse.

Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved.

(New Testament | Matthew 9:16 - 17)


Are you drunk yet? If not, here is more wine, of the OLD one that you like.

Now, you know better than this. I do not worship Joseph Smith, but I praise him. He has proven to be worthy of praise and I sing joyfully praise to the man what communes with Jehovah. My house and I esteem him greatly. And if I did not know better, I would indeed worship him.  It is a free country; we can worship any GOD we want.  And he may reach Godhood even before me. He is one with GOD. Who knows if the LORD will send him to represent him, and I fall of his feet to bow before him even as John did fall and bow into my feet to worship me when I came to deliver and he took from me the little book that was in my hand?  All the children of Israel, and even the Sun and the Moon bowed and are set to continue to bow unto to Joseph.  It is our heritage. You also forget that the pagans, even this day do still bow at the feet of Peter. But that is not all; and I warn you that this may anger you a lot or a bit. But the LORD told me not long ago, that he will make or force those of you who lie and call yourself holy or righteous before the Lord but who truly belong to the synagogue of Satan, to come and to worship at my feet and to leak the dust thereof and recognize that GOD has loved me. Here is the law and the testimony:

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

(New Testament | Revelation 3:9)

Since you were dying to get my response!!!  Have you had enough yet?

If not here is more from where this comes form and this you will not like it.  Oh, brother, I cannot tell you right of out of my mind how many wives had Joseph Smith and how many more wives and else he will inherit hereafter, for that is not my personal business, not it is your business to covet or to enquire about what belongs to others.  Has not your mother teach you manners?

And it is neither mine or your business or affair to judger or to denounce and calumniate, but I am always seeking likewise blessings out of Joseph’s Smith hand. I have been so charming that I have married or been sealed to too many women that I have lost count already of how many fathers, moms, wives, brothers, sisters sons and daughters I have or will inherit after this life. Perhaps the lucky numbers is seventy times seven. However, I am not a player like you; I just crush the lot, because as a consecrated eunuch for a time, I have a place in the house of GOD which is better than sons and daughters, for I AM is the servant to all.  

My own eternal wife is often out of the thought of my mind because I am too busy in the affairs of my Father in heaven for the welfare and salvation of my fellow men, that I have no time to be a dedicated husband man.  But who knows how many more, mothers, wives, sisters; sons and daughters I will inherit hereafter which may include your very own mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, aunts and sons and daughters.  Our aim is to be like our fathers who were the fathers of many nations for only so, all the families of the earth can be blessed. By condemning Joseph Smith and Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, who had many wives, and who would have been gladly your fathers, you only condemned yourself. And it is your meager words of misery against the word of GOD, the patriarch and the apostles and prophets and the saints of GOD.

But this I can truly tell you; and it is what the LORD has said concerning these affairs unto the faithful and obedient., And no one can deny it without denying Christ and denying themselves of the everlasting glories as you have already done in your insufferable apostasy and the testimony of traitors.  For of this it is written:

AND in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.

(Old Testament | Isaiah 4:1)


 Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.

(New Testament | Matthew 19:28 - 29)

ND in that day, seven women shall take hold of one man, saying: We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel; only let us be called by thy name to take away our reproach. In that day shall the branch of the Lord be beautiful and glorious; the fruit of the earth excellent and comely to them that are escaped of Israel.

(Book of Mormon | 2 Nephi 14:1 - 2)


And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's, But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.

(New Testament | Mark 10:29 - 30)

But if she will not abide this commandment, then shall my servant Joseph do all things for her, even as he hath said; and I will bless him and multiply him and give unto him an hundredfold in this world, of fathers and mothers, brothers and sisters, houses and lands, wives and children, and crowns of eternal lives in the eternal worlds.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 132:55)


And how can one populate eternal worlds save it be with eternal wives? Apparently, these eternal doctrines which you so much hate and which have shattered your faith and life in ten thousand pieces have skipped your library of lies, calumny and deception. But I care not how good or bad someone speaks of Joseph Smith, I will not run away from him, as a result of the testimony of traitors, for if it were not from him, there would not be a restoration and without restoration, the apostasy would have been eternal.  I will not cease to call upon God so I can get a blessing or two constantly under his hand. I am not in a big hurry, for as an eunuch, I have no lustful desires, feelings or thoughts.  But now that you mentioned wives to provoke me and my friends to anger, since I am falling behind on these issues, I have this urge and need of a lost loved one, or two, maybe three. And I would like to ask before God and the whole world, if it is not unrighteous of me to ask,  if I could be sealed to an Admirable Flower, and to Hephzibah Beulah, and to Song of Melody, if it is not too much to ask, before it all is said and done.  For of this it is also written and the scripture of truth cannot be denied:

THE ends of the earth shall inquire after thy name, and fools shall have thee in derision, and hell shall rage against thee; While the pure in heart, and the wise, and the noble, and the virtuous, shall seek counsel, and authority, and blessings constantly from under thy hand. And thy people shall never be turned against thee by the testimony of traitors.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 122:1 - 3)

As you see brother, you must worship Joseph Smith and the Brethren of the church more than I could ever do because you constantly enquire of him and of the church with preying eyes, only that you do it with evil intent becoming, instead of the lovely, the hateful dust by which the LORD works his designs and purposes.

NOW as a warrior and a fighter, I have learned that it is better to shoot and to give than to be shot at. And since you have asked for it, here goes another round of live ammunition for the still farther condemnation of your soul and the soul of all the traitors, apostates and dissenters such as you and you pack of ravenous wolves.

It is not the first time I am in the midst of ravenous wolves. But you serve well for the purposes of my divine dissertation towards exaltation. I have seen you bleeding and furious for me yanking you at will from the house top. And before you know it, you will be skewed alive and I will put on your black skin upon me while your blood is still warm. And this will happen when my form is perfected and you come after the firebrand fox who will deliver you unto me in the strait and narrow corridor.  For the wicked by the wicked are punished. I have seen that wicked harlot Babylon coming towards already to seduce me and tempt me to fornicate with her. But I will do with her as I have done to you on this day, because only the truth conquers.

But I will not leave this fish I am now cooking until it is done. Until then, I now finish this errand as I have started it saying behold I send you forth as lambs among wolves. And my intent is to bind the law and to seal the testimony for your condemnation.

NO, hear the word of the LORD you scornful me, for this is what he that says unto you:

Hearken and LO, this is the voice of as of one mighty and strong, who is sent down from high, whose voice is unto all men and whose goings are unto the ends of the earth crying repentance in the wilderness and saying: Prepare ye prepare for the Kingdom of heaven is now come. Repent ye, repent ye and make the path of the LORD straight for he does not walk in crooked paths. 

Therefore, he that sent me says: Prepare ye prepare ye, for that which is to come, for the LORD that justifies me is near. He is more powerful than me, and his place I am but an unworthy servant in his had, unworthy to even lose the latchet of his sandal. But he has the sling already rolling like a fan in his hand and is about to shoot. He has commissioned, like unto many others before and after me, to call you to repentance, and to exhort agreeable to the truth, to the doctrines and to commandments of the law and testimony of our GOD, saying unto you that his anger is kindled and that his sword is bathed in heaven. And that it shall fall upon the inhabitants of the earth. And you should fear and tremble o ye people, for the arm of the LORD shall be revealed. And the day speedily comes, for it is nearing quickly the day of the great consumption decreed upon the wicked from the beginning of the world. For the time has fully arrived, that they who will not hear the words of the LORD, nor the voice of his servants; nor give heed to the words of the apostles and prophets shall be cut off from among the people. Because they have strayed from his ordinances and they have broken the everlasting covenant.

Remember, remember, even if you hate me for repeating it over and over, that the ax is laid at the root of every tree. And every tree that does not bring forth fruits meet for repentance will be hewn down and cast into the fire from whence no traveler ever returns.  For what shepherd is there among you, having many sheep will not watch over them that the wolves would not enter and devoured them. I have detected May wolves trying to devour the flocks such as the one you have seen me fighting with in this great discourse.  He wants to destroy the church from the top and from the bottom for he is continually conspiring against the brethren and the saints. And behold, if a wolf enter the flock does not the Sheppard drive him out and if he can he can, at the least, he will also destroy him. For if I, who am a man and do lift up my voice and call you to repentance, and you hate me, what will you say when you hear the sermons of heaven that shall make the ears of all tingle?   Verily I say unto you that these are the words of GOD, for this is the vengeance that is in his heart. Verily, verily I say unto you, that these sayings has the LORD, even the great shepherd, spoken by his mouthpiece from the hills unto the ends of the earth saying:


 
And verily I say unto you, that they who go forth, bearing these tidings unto the inhabitants of the earth, to them is power given to seal both on earth and in heaven, the unbelieving and rebellious; Yea, verily, to seal them up unto the day when the wrath of God shall be poured out upon the wicked without measure— Unto the day when the Lord shall come to recompense unto every man according to his work, and measure to every man according to the measure which he has measured to his fellow man.

Wherefore the voice of the Lord is unto the ends of the earth, that all that will hear may hear: Prepare ye, prepare ye for that which is to come, for the Lord is nigh; And the anger of the Lord is kindled, and his sword is bathed in heaven, and it shall fall upon the inhabitants of the earth.

And the arm of the Lord shall be revealed; and the day cometh that they who will not hear the voice of the Lord, neither the voice of his servants, neither give heed to the words of the prophets and apostles, shall be cut off from among the people; For they have strayed from mine ordinances, and have broken mine everlasting covenant; They seek not the Lord to establish his righteousness, but every man walketh in his own way, and after the image of his own god, whose image is in the likeness of the world, and whose substance is that of an idol, which waxeth old and shall perish in Babylon, even Babylon the great, which shall fall.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 1:8 - 16)


And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.  I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire: Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.

(New Testament | Matthew 3:10 - 12)


And again I say unto you, the Spirit saith: Behold, the ax is laid at the root of the tree; therefore every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit shall be hewn down and cast into the fire, yea, a fire which cannot be consumed, even an unquenchable fire. 

Behold, and remember, the Holy One hath spoken it.

 And now my beloved brethren, I say unto you, can ye withstand these sayings; yea, can ye lay aside these things, and trample the Holy One under your feet; yea, can ye be puffed up in the pride of your hearts; yea, will ye still persist in the wearing of costly apparel and setting your hearts upon the vain things of the world, upon your riches? Yea, will ye persist in supposing that ye are better one than another; yea, will ye persist in the persecution of your brethren, who humble themselves and do walk after the holy order of God, wherewith they have been brought into this church, having been sanctified by the Holy Spirit, and they do bring forth works which are meet for repentance— Yea, and will you persist in turning your backs upon the poor, and the needy, and in withholding your substance from them? And finally, all ye that will persist in your wickedness, I say unto you that these are they who shall be hewn down and cast into the fire except they speedily repent.

(Book of Mormon | Alma 5:52 - 56)

And now I say unto you, all you that are desirous to follow the voice of the good shepherd, come ye out from the wicked, and be ye separate, and touch not their unclean things; and behold, their names shall be blotted out, that the names of the wicked shall not be numbered among the names of the righteous, that the word of God may be fulfilled, which saith: The names of the wicked shall not be mingled with the names of my people; For the names of the righteous shall be written in the book of life, and unto them will I grant an inheritance at my right hand.  And now, my brethren, what have ye to say against this?  I say unto you, if ye speak against it, it matters not, for the word of God must be fulfilled.

For what shepherd is there among you having many sheep doth not watch over them, that the wolves enter not and devour his flock?  And behold, if a wolf enter his flock doth he not drive him out?  Yea, and at the last, if he can, he will destroy him.

And now I say unto you that the good shepherd doth call after you; and if you will hearken unto his voice he will bring you into his fold, and ye are his sheep; and he commandeth you that ye suffer no ravenous wolf to enter among you, that ye may not be destroyed. And now I, Alma, do command you in the language of him who hath commanded me, that ye observe to do the words which I have spoken unto you.

I speak by way of command unto you that belong to the church; and unto those who do not belong to the church I speak by way of invitation, saying: Come and be baptized unto repentance, that ye also may be partakers of the fruit of the tree of life.

(Book of Mormon | Alma 5:57 - 62)

For if I, who am a man, do lift up my voice and call upon you to repent, and ye hate me, what will ye say when the day cometh when the thunders shall utter their voices from the ends of the earth, speaking to the ears of all that live, saying—Repent, and prepare for the great day of the Lord. Yea, and again, when the lightnings shall streak forth from the east unto the west, and shall utter forth their voices unto all that live, and make the ears of all tingle that hear, saying these words—Repent ye, for the great day of the Lord is come?

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 43:21 - 22)

And again, the Lord shall utter his voice out of heaven, saying: Hearken, O ye nations of the earth, and hear the words of that God who made you. O, ye nations of the earth, how often would I have gathered you together as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, but ye would not! How oft have I called upon you by the mouth of my servants, and by the ministering of angels, and by mine own voice, and by the voice of thunderings, and by the voice of lightnings, and by the voice of tempests, and by the voice of earthquakes, and great hailstorms, and by the voice of famines and pestilences of every kind, and by the great sound of a trump, and by the voice of judgment, and by the voice of mercy all the day long, and by the voice of glory and honor and the riches of eternal life, and would have saved you with an everlasting salvation, but ye would not! Behold, the day has come, when the cup of the wrath of mine indignation is full.  Behold, verily I say unto you, that these are the words of the Lord your God.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 43:23 - 27)

For this was the day of vengeance which was in my heart.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 133:51)

And these things I humbly and solemnly declare to seal the fate of the wicked of whom I have been spiking to deliver them unto outer darkness. But God speak unto all that may hear, and I do these things as one having authority in the sacred name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Attentively Yours

From an unworthy servant in the hands of Christ

Miguel Angel Tinoco ROD-TREE-JESSE.


3 comments:

  1. And the servants of God shall go forth, saying with a loud voice: Fear God and give glory to him, for the hour of his judgment is come; And worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters— Calling upon the name of the Lord day and night, saying: O that thou wouldst rend the heavens, that thou wouldst come down, that the mountains might flow down at thy presence.

    And it shall be answered upon their heads; for the presence of the Lord shall be as the melting fire that burneth, and as the fire which causeth the waters to boil.

    O Lord, thou shalt come down to make thy name known to thine adversaries, and all nations shall tremble at thy presence— When thou doest terrible things, things they look not for; Yea, when thou comest down, and the mountains flow down at thy presence, thou shalt meet him who rejoiceth and worketh righteousness, who remembereth thee in thy ways. For since the beginning of the world have not men heard nor perceived by the ear, neither hath any eye seen, O God, besides thee, how great things thou hast prepared for him that waiteth for thee.

    (Doctrine and Covenants | Section 133:38 - 45)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it shall be said:

    Who is this that cometh down from God in heaven with dyed garments; yea, from the regions which are not known, clothed in his glorious apparel, traveling in the greatness of his strength? And he shall say: I am he who spake in righteousness, mighty to save.

    And the Lord shall be red in his apparel, and his garments like him that treadeth in the wine–vat. And so great shall be the glory of his presence that the sun shall hide his face in shame, and the moon shall withhold its light, and the stars shall be hurled from their places.

    And his voice shall be heard: I have trodden the wine–press alone, and have brought judgment upon all people; and none were with me; And I have trampled them in my fury, and I did tread upon them in mine anger, and their blood have I sprinkled upon my garments, and stained all my raiment; for this was the day of vengeance which was in my heart.

    And now the year of my redeemed is come; and they shall mention the loving kindness of their Lord, and all that he has bestowed upon them according to his goodness, and according to his loving kindness, forever and ever.

    In all their afflictions he was afflicted. And the angel of his presence saved them; and in his love, and in his pity, he redeemed them, and bore them, and carried them all the days of old; Yea, and Enoch also, and they who were with him; the prophets who were before him; and Noah also, and they who were before him; and Moses also, and they who were before him; And from Moses to Elijah, and from Elijah to John, who were with Christ in his resurrection, and the holy apostles, with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, shall be in the presence of the Lamb.

    And the graves of the saints shall be opened; and they shall come forth and stand on the right hand of the Lamb, when he shall stand upon Mount Zion, and upon the holy city, the New Jerusalem; and they shall sing the song of the Lamb, day and night forever and ever.

    (Doctrine and Covenants | Section 133:46 - 57)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And for this cause, that men might be made partakers of the glories which were to be revealed, the Lord sent forth the fulness of his gospel, his everlasting covenant, reasoning in plainness and simplicity— To prepare the weak for those things which are coming on the earth, and for the Lord's errand in the day when the weak shall confound the wise, and the little one become a strong nation, and two shall put their tens of thousands to flight.

    And by the weak things of the earth the Lord shall thrash the nations by the power of his Spirit. And for this cause these commandments were given; they were commanded to be kept from the world in the day that they were given, but now are to go forth unto all flesh— And this according to the mind and will of the Lord, who ruleth over all flesh.

    And unto him that repenteth and sanctifieth himself before the Lord shall be given eternal life.

    And upon them that hearken not to the voice of the Lord shall be fulfilled that which was written by the prophet Moses, that they should be cut off from among the people.

    And also that which was written by the prophet Malachi: For, behold, the day cometh that shall burn as an oven, and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble; and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.

    Wherefore, this shall be the answer of the Lord unto them:

    In that day when I came unto mine own, no man among you received me, and you were driven out.

    When I called again there was none of you to answer; yet my arm was not shortened at all that I could not redeem, neither my power to deliver. Behold, at my rebuke I dry up the sea. I make the rivers a wilderness; their fish stink, and die for thirst. I clothe the heavens with blackness, and make sackcloth their covering. And this shall ye have of my hand—ye shall lie down in sorrow.

    Behold, and lo, there are none to deliver you; for ye obeyed not my voice when I called to you out of the heavens; ye believed not my servants, and when they were sent unto you ye received them not. Wherefore, they sealed up the testimony and bound up the law, and ye were delivered over unto darkness. These shall go away into outer darkness, where there is weeping, and wailing, and gnashing of teeth. Behold the Lord your God hath spoken it. Amen.

    (Doctrine and Covenants | Section 133:38 - 74)


    ReplyDelete