Saturday, August 25, 2012

But behold, the life of my servant shall be in my hand; therefore they shall not hurt him, although he shall be marred because of them.

Sion, August 25, 2012
 
But behold, the life of my servant shall be in my hand; therefore they shall not hurt him, although he shall be marred because of them.  Yet I will heal him, for I will show unto them that my wisdom is greater than the cunning of the devil.
 
(Book of Mormon | 3 Nephi 21:10)
 
Dearest Sister Moore,
 
No one is more pleased to sprinkle you or to give you meat in due season and to strengthen you with the succulent fatness and the tender mercies of David if it is the will of the LORD unto you this day.
 
And I profess that what you will receive today from me and henceforth thru this work will be only as a result of your faith in Jesus Christ for you know well that he has said: “Seek and ye shall find, ask and ye shall receive and know and it shall be opened unto you. Therefore let to him, even to God the highest, be all the praise, honor, glory, and majesty and power forever and ever, amen.
 
For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
 
(New Testament | Matthew 7:8)
 
And not only that is written, but this also, “Come and feast without money and without price at the table of the LORD.”
 
HO, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price. Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread?  and your labour for that which satisfieth not?  hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness. Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David.
 
(Old Testament | Isaiah 55:1 - 3)
 
Come, my brethren, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters; and he that hath no money, come buy and eat; yea, come buy wine and milk without money and without price. Wherefore, do not spend money for that which is of no worth, nor your labor for that which cannot satisfy.  Hearken diligently unto me, and remember the words which I have spoken; and come unto the Holy One of Israel, and feast upon that which perisheth not, neither can be corrupted, and let your soul delight in fatness.
 
(Book of Mormon | 2 Nephi 9:50 - 51)
 
Cheer, this is a tailored message directed particularly for you and for all those who are like you and who wait patiently upon the appearance of the LORD. Perhaps you do not know it yet, but the Lord comes and goes from his heavenly abode as he pleases at different watches before his great appearance in the might of all his glory unto the whole world both to those that are alive and those who are dead. But before that comes to pass, he travels in a chariot of fire just as you said: JESUS IN DESGUISE.  Comprende?   
 
Pleas allow me to clarify with the authority of our father in heaven; which is his established word or the Holy Scriptures upon which it is written both in the book of Matthew and more particularly in the JS Mathew translation of the bible. Whether it makes sense or not to the natural mind, this, along with all my words will give you or your mind a wide and broad panorama of what will shortly come to pass. And thru what may be perceived as tedious repetition of different and unrelated scriptural passages, the context in it will indeed give to your spirit the oil it needs to carry forward; or your soul will record the understanding that you get thereof in order to abide the day that speedily approaches whether in life or in death
 
“For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.”
 
(New Testament | Matthew 23:39)
 
“FOR I say unto you, that ye shall not see me henceforth “and know that I am he of whom it is written by the prophets,” until ye shall say: Blessed is he who cometh in the name of the Lord, in the clouds of heaven, and all the holy angels with him. 
 
Then understood his disciples that he should come again on the earth, after that he was glorified and crowned on the right hand of God.”
 
(Pearl of Great Price | JS-Matthew 1:1)
 
I have detected the Lord upon his footstool, which is the earth and coming suddenly to his temple several times since late October 2007. And before that I cannot really tell. This is why I write and preach repentance in the field as if there is no tomorrow utilizing mainly the Book of Mormon, his messenger, to prepare the way before the LORD in fulfillment of what is written about him which says.  
 
BEHOLD, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.
 
But who may abide the day of his coming?  and who shall stand when he appeareth?  for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap: And he shall sit as a refiner and purifer of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness. Then shall the offering of Judah and Jerusalem be pleasant unto the LORD, as in the days of old, and as in former years.
 
(Old Testament | Malachi 3:1 - 4)
 
But what went ye out for to see?  A man clothed in soft raiment?   Behold, they that wear soft clothing are in kings' houses.
 
But what went ye out for to see?  A prophet?  yea, I say unto you, and more than a prophet. For this is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.
 
Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he. And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force. For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John. And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come. He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
 
(New Testament | Matthew 11:8 - 15)
 
I came unto mine own, and mine own received me not; but unto as many as received me gave I power to do many miracles, and to become the sons of God; and even unto them that believed on my name gave I power to obtain eternal life. And even so I have sent mine everlasting covenant into the world, to be a light to the world, and to be a standard for my people, and for the Gentiles to seek to it, and to be a messenger before my face to prepare the way before me. Wherefore, come ye unto it, and with him that cometh I will reason as with men in days of old, and I will show unto you my strong reasoning.
 
(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 45:8 - 10)
 
Most of our work as preachers of righteousness is in the field and not within the walls of the church. I was standing idle and discouraged for a very long time or not doing anything or without a calling in the church.  I was able and capable for rough work but each and every time another was chosen in my place to carry the burden of my profession and my vocation. But  in a dark and cloudy day, where there was no light of day in my life nor darkness of nigh even at midnight,  the LORD came unto my house suddenly and found me repenting and praying fervently. Then, by and by he said to me in the spirit as if asking. Why are you standing idle and not working? And I somewhat ruddy and unashamed said to him, because no one hires me.  So he immediately hired me and sent me to work in the field. I was so glad that did not even care to ask what the payment would be or fi there would be any payment at all.  And I have been in his service ever since, not one whit behind the very chiefest of the apostles of this and other generations in word and in deeds; or just as Paul once supposed and said:
 
For I suppose I was not a whit behind the very chiefest apostles.
 
(New Testament | 2 Corinthians 11:5)
 
And if you were listening, the prophets of the church of Jesus Christ just confirmed my faith and the faith of others, my calling and the calling of others, and my election and the election of others, more particularly of what I have just said. And it was mentioned in the most recent General conference of the church when they spoke precisely about the Parable of the LORD calling laborers in his vineyard for the last time about the eleventh hour.
 
 
For behold, the field is white already to harvest; and it is the eleventh hour, and the last time that I shall call laborers into my vineyard. And my vineyard has become corrupted every whit; and there is none which doeth good save it be a few; and they err in many instances because of priestcrafts, all having corrupt minds. And verily, verily, I say unto you, that this church have I established and called forth out of the wilderness. And even so will I gather mine elect from the four quarters of the earth, even as many as will believe in me, and hearken unto my voice.
 
Yea, verily, verily, I say unto you, that the field is white already to harvest; wherefore, thrust in your sickles, and reap with all your might, mind, and strength. Open your mouths and they shall be filled, and you shall become even as Nephi of old, who journeyed from Jerusalem in the wilderness. Yea, open your mouths and spare not, and you shall be laden with sheaves upon your backs, for lo, I am with you.
 
Yea, open your mouths and they shall be filled, saying: Repent, repent, and prepare ye the way of the Lord, and make his paths straight; for the kingdom of heaven is at hand; Yea, repent and be baptized, every one of you, for a remission of your sins; yea, be baptized even by water, and then cometh the baptism of fire and of the Holy Ghost.

Behold, verily, verily, I say unto you, this is my gospel; and remember that they shall have faith in me or they can in nowise be saved; And upon this rock I will build my church; yea, upon this rock ye are built, and if ye continue, the gates of hell shall not prevail against you.
 
And ye shall remember the church articles and covenants to keep them. And whoso having faith you shall confirm in my church, by the laying on of the hands, and I will bestow the gift of the Holy Ghost upon them. And the Book of Mormon and the holy scriptures are given of me for your instruction; and the power of my Spirit quickeneth all things. Wherefore, be faithful, praying always, having your lamps trimmed and burning, and oil with you, that you may be ready at the coming of the Bridegroom— For behold, verily, verily, I say unto you, that I come quickly.  Even so.  Amen.
 
(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 33:3 - 18)
 
Now some are of the belief that I am mad and in rage, but it is the rigor and fury of the Lord and the rebuke of thy God which is in me and that compels me to preach as those wild prophets of old with might and with boldness, even like a bull by a net which cannot be restrained or stayed, even a witness of the divinity of Jesus Christ who has been called to stand before the LORD of the whole earth. I did not call myself, it is in my patriarchal blessing and this is conducted by the direction of the Holy one, who is without beginning of days or without end of life with intent to warn, reprove, take away the justification from the ungodly and in so doing to torment the whole world in representation and to the similitude to the son of God.
 
Thy sons have fainted, they lie at the head of all the streets, as a wild bull in a net: they are full of the fury of the LORD, the rebuke of thy God.
 
(Old Testament | Isaiah 51:20)
 
Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof? And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves? And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be?  And I said, No, my lord. Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.
 
(Old Testament | Zechariah 4:11 - 14)
 
And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth. And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
 
These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will. And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them. And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt , where also our Lord was crucified. And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves. And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
 
(New Testament | Revelation 11:3 - 10)
 
And the voice of warning shall be unto all people, by the mouths of my disciples, whom I have chosen in these last days. And they shall go forth and none shall stay them, for I the Lord have commanded them. Behold, this is mine authority, and the authority of my servants, and my preface unto the book of my commandments, which I have given them to publish unto you, O inhabitants of the earth.
 
Wherefore, fear and tremble, O ye people, for what I the Lord have decreed in them shall be fulfilled. And verily I say unto you, that they who go forth, bearing these tidings unto the inhabitants of the earth, to them is power given to seal both on earth and in heaven, the unbelieving and rebellious; Yea, verily, to seal them up unto the day when the wrath of God shall be poured out upon the wicked without measure— Unto the day when the Lord shall come to recompense unto every man according to his work, and measure to every man according to the measure which he has measured to his fellow man.
 
Wherefore the voice of the Lord is unto the ends of the earth, that all that will hear may hear: Prepare ye, prepare ye for that which is to come, for the Lord is nigh; And the anger of the Lord is kindled, and his sword is bathed in heaven, and it shall fall upon the inhabitants of the earth.
 
(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 1:4 - 13)
 
The Labourers in the Vineyard - Jeffrey R Holland - April 2012 General Conference
 
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYogSVAZZVU
 
FOR the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which went out early in the morning to hire labourers into his vineyard. And when he had agreed with the labourers for a penny a day, he sent them into his vineyard. And he went out about the third hour, and saw others standing idle in the marketplace, And said unto them; Go ye also into the vineyard, and whatsoever is right I will give you.  And they went their way. Again he went out about the sixth and ninth hour, and did likewise. And about the eleventh hour he went out, and found others standing idle, and saith unto them, Why stand ye here all the day idle? They say unto him, Because no man hath hired us.  He saith unto them, Go ye also into the vineyard; and whatsoever is right, that shall ye receive.
 
(New Testament | Matthew 20:1 - 7)
 
Per say, I have not seen My Lord and king with my natural eyes, because I am either praying on his lap or because I am to busy writing by borrowed power his errands and my eyes are on the screen. But his presence and vexing glory is felt even this very day upon me. As you see, I am not learned, but a man of low degree and I could not write a word without the Lord’s aid. Now, We are at the eleventh hour or on the last watch before his great second coming and before that he will come first to a great gathering at Adam Ondi Ahaman and then to the Jews at Jerusalem  or vice versa to save them as a people during Armageddon and to prepare the saints for all things that will shortly come to pass. For the LORD has already bidden his guests and his great and dreadful day approaches speedily as the prophet Zephaniah said:
 
The great day of the LORD is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the LORD
 
(Old Testament | Zephaniah 1:14)
 
O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee; how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a hen doth gather her brood under her wings, and ye would not! Behold, your house is left unto you desolate: and verily I say unto you, Ye shall not see me, until the time come when ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.
 
(New Testament | Luke 13:34 - 35)
 
I am no prophet, or the son of a prophet but barely a husbandman who has fathered five daughters or who has taken care of many cattle from my youth or that likes to feed the Lords Sheep.
 
 
Now with regard to your question, when the LORD appears to the Jews on that great and terrible day, he will save them from being annihilated by their enemies round about them. And the LORD will be red in his apparel, not blue like a Royal King or white as shining in all his glory as when he will appear to all. He will then to take vengeance upon the wicked and to prepare the Jews for his second coming as he is now preparing his saints with power from on High in his holy temple, a thing for which I believe you are now preparing. Of this it is written in obscure language.
 
I am no prophet, I am an husbandman; for man taught me to keep cattle from my youth. And one shall say unto him, What are these wounds in thine hands?  Then he shall answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends.
 
(Old Testament | Zechariah 13:5 - 6)
 
But the modern prophets have clarified this language and of this it is written:
 
For since the beginning of the world have not men heard nor perceived by the ear, neither hath any eye seen, O God, besides thee, how great things thou hast prepared for him that waiteth for thee. And it shall be said: Who is this that cometh down from God in heaven with dyed garments; yea, from the regions which are not known, clothed in his glorious apparel, traveling in the greatness of his strength? And he shall say: I am he who spake in righteousness, mighty to save.
 
And the Lord shall be red in his apparel, and his garments like him that treadeth in the wine–vat.
 
And so great shall be the glory of his presence that the sun shall hide his face in shame, and the moon shall withhold its light, and the stars shall be hurled from their places. And his voice shall be heard: I have trodden the wine–press alone, and have brought judgment upon all people; and none were with me; And I have trampled them in my fury, and I did tread upon them in mine anger, and their blood have I sprinkled upon my garments, and stained all my raiment; for this was the day of vengeance which was in my heart.
 
And now the year of my redeemed is come; and they shall mention the loving kindness of their Lord, and all that he has bestowed upon them according to his goodness, and according to his loving kindness, forever and ever. In all their afflictions he was afflicted. 
 
And the angel of his presence saved them; and in his love, and in his pity, he redeemed them, and bore them, and carried them all the days of old;
 
Yea, and Enoch also, and they who were with him; the prophets who were before him; and Noah also, and they who were before him; and Moses also, and they who were before him; And from Moses to Elijah, and from Elijah to John, who were with Christ in his resurrection, and the holy apostles, with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, shall be in the presence of the Lamb. And the graves of the saints shall be opened; and they shall come forth and stand on the right hand of the Lamb, when he shall stand upon Mount Zion, and upon the holy city, the New Jerusalem; and they shall sing the song of the Lamb, day and night forever and ever .And for this cause, that men might be made partakers of the glories which were to be revealed, the Lord sent forth the fulness of his gospel, his everlasting covenant, reasoning in plainness and simplicity— To prepare the weak for those things which are coming on the earth, and for the Lord's errand in the day when the weak shall confound the wise, and the little one become a strong nation, and two shall put their tens of thousands to flight. And by the weak things of the earth the Lord shall thrash the nations by the power of his Spirit.
 
(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 133:45 - 59)
 
But before the arm of the Lord shall fall, an angel shall sound his trump, and the saints that have slept shall come forth to meet me in the cloud. Wherefore, if ye have slept in peace blessed are you; for as you now behold me and know that I am, even so shall ye come unto me and your souls shall live, and your redemption shall be perfected; and the saints shall come forth from the four quarters of the earth.
 
Then shall the arm of the Lord fall upon the nations. And then shall the Lord set his foot upon this mount, and it shall cleave in twain, and the earth shall tremble, and reel to and fro, and the heavens also shall shake. And the Lord shall utter his voice, and all the ends of the earth shall hear it; and the nations of the earth shall mourn, and they that have laughed shall see their folly. And calamity shall cover the mocker, and the scorner shall be consumed; and they that have watched for iniquity shall be hewn down and cast into the fire. And then shall the Jews look upon me and say: What are these wounds in thine hands and in thy feet?
 
Then shall they know that I am the Lord; for I will say unto them: These wounds are the wounds with which I was wounded in the house of my friends.  I am he who was lifted up.  I am Jesus that was crucified.  I am the Son of God.
 
And then shall they weep because of their iniquities; then shall they lament because they persecuted their king. And then shall the heathen nations be redeemed, and they that knew no law shall have part in the first resurrection; and it shall be tolerable for them. And Satan shall be bound, that he shall have no place in the hearts of the children of men.
 
And at that day, when I shall come in my glory, shall the parable be fulfilled which I spake concerning the ten virgins. For they that are wise and have received the truth, and have taken the Holy Spirit for their guide, and have not been deceived—verily I say unto you, they shall not be hewn down and cast into the fire, but shall abide the day. And the earth shall be given unto them for an inheritance; and they shall multiply and wax strong, and their children shall grow up without sin unto salvation.
 
For the Lord shall be in their midst, and his glory shall be upon them, and he will be their king and their lawgiver. And now, behold, I say unto you, it shall not be given unto you to know any further concerning this chapter, until the New Testament be translated, and in it all these things shall be made known; Wherefore I give unto you that ye may now translate it, that ye may be prepared for the things to come.
 
(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 45:45 - 61)
 
Then said he unto them, Therefore every scribe which is instructed unto the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which bringeth forth out of his treasure things new and old.
 
(New Testament | Matthew 13:52)
 
Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season? Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.
 
But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken; The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
 
(New Testament | Matthew 24:45 - 51)
 
The father writes all things or all things are written by the father and by the things that are written we are given power to judge righteously, not by what our eyes see, or by what our ear hear. This is why we strive to be Christ like in every which way and so that the scriptures are fulfilled which say:
 
And behold, all things are written by the Father; therefore out of the books which shall be written shall the world be judged. And know ye that ye shall be judges of this people, according to the judgment which I shall give unto you, which shall be just.  Therefore, what manner of men ought ye to be?  Verily I say unto you, even as I am.
 
(Book of Mormon | 3 Nephi 27:26 - 27)
 
WOE to the crown of pride, to the drunkards of Ephraim, whose glorious beauty is a fading flower, which are on the head of the fat valleys of them that are overcome with wine! Behold, the Lord hath a mighty and strong one, which as a tempest of hail and a destroying storm, as a flood of mighty waters overflowing, shall cast down to the earth with the hand. The crown of pride, the drunkards of Ephraim, shall be trodden under feet: And the glorious beauty, which is on the head of the fat valley, shall be a fading flower, and as the hasty fruit before the summer; which when he that looketh upon it seeth, while it is yet in his hand he eateth it up. In that day shall the LORD of hosts be for a crown of glory, and for a diadem of beauty, unto the residue of his people, And for a spirit of judgment to him that sitteth in judgment, and for strength to them that turn the battle to the gate.
 
(Old Testament | Isaiah 28:1 - 6)
Behold, my servant shall deal prudently; he shall be exalted and extolled and be very high. As many were astonished at thee—his visage was so marred, more than any man, and his form more than the sons of men— So shall he sprinkle many nations; the kings shall shut their mouths at him, for that which had not been told them shall they see; and that which they had not heard shall they consider. Verily, verily, I say unto you, all these things shall surely come, even as the Father hath commanded me.  Then shall this covenant which the Father hath covenanted with his people be fulfilled; and then shall Jerusalem be inhabited again with my people, and it shall be the land of their inheritance.
 
(Book of Mormon | 3 Nephi 20:43 - 46)
 
 
Please compare the above scriptures with Isaias 11; Isaias 51: D& C 85 and D& C 113
 
I say these things not of my self but as the LORD has spoken he shall also fulfill. And I do it as one having authority in the sacred name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
 
Yours truly from an unworthy servant in the hands of Christ
 
 
Miguel Angel Tinoco Rodriguez
 
 

3 comments:

  1. And it shall come to pass that I, the Lord God, will send one mighty and strong, holding the scepter of power in his hand, clothed with light for a covering, whose mouth shall utter words, eternal words; while his bowels shall be a fountain of truth, to set in order the house of God, and to arrange by lot the inheritances of the saints whose names are found, and the names of their fathers, and of their children, enrolled in the book of the law of God; While that man, who was called of God and appointed, that putteth forth his hand to steady the ark of God, shall fall by the shaft of death, like as a tree that is smitten by the vivid shaft of lightning.



    And all they who are not found written in the book of remembrance shall find none inheritance in that day, but they shall be cut asunder, and their portion shall be appointed them among unbelievers, where are wailing and gnashing of teeth.



    These things I say not of myself; therefore, as the Lord speaketh, he will also fulfil. And they who are of the High Priesthood, whose names are not found written in the book of the law, or that are found to have apostatized, or to have been cut off from the church, as well as the lesser priesthood, or the members, in that day shall not find an inheritance among the saints of the Most High; Therefore, it shall be done unto them as unto the children of the priest, as will be found recorded in the second chapter and sixty–first and second verses of Ezra.



    (Doctrine and Covenants | Section 85:7 - 12)


    ReplyDelete
  2. Isaiah speaks Messianically—Messiah's humiliation and sufferings set forth—He makes his soul an offering for sin and makes intercession for transgressors—Compare Mosiah 14.

    WHO hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed? For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him. He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not. Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

    All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all. He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth. He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken. And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.

    Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand. He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities. Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

    (Old Testament | Isaiah 53:Heading - 12)


    ReplyDelete
  3. As many were astonished at thee—his visage was so marred, more than any man, and his form more than the sons of men— So shall he sprinkle many nations; the kings shall shut their mouths at him, for that which had not been told them shall they see; and that which they had not heard shall they consider. Verily, verily, I say unto you, all these things shall surely come, even as the Father hath commanded me. Then shall this covenant which the Father hath covenanted with his people be fulfilled; and then shall Jerusalem be inhabited again with my people, and it shall be the land of their inheritance.

    (Book of Mormon | 3 Nephi 20:44 - 46)

    ReplyDelete